Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (38755 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by OboOlora(f): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Ok
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Angy55(f): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
This is so wrong. She is already teaching the child to hate her dad.
Pained single mother.

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Sabidemi: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2018
Like really
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by DIYhackers: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2018
This lady is insane that child should be taken away from her asap

2 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2018
she might gat her reason,before u judge hear the side of her story,men are wicked and heratless,when u know you dont wanna have anything to do with her like sharing a child together ,why dont you get condom.so after the babay arrived,why dont you be a father if u cant be a husband.pls let judge less am not supporting her tho,but i never know what she went through.

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
ndy87:
A man who cant take care of his responsibility doesn't deserve respect, how can u put a lady in a family way and then u take off? Who does that?
and a responsible mother should then use her daighter as a billboard to showcase her personal beef with the father to all and sundry??

3 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Fadiga24(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
mhizcassidy001:
she might gat her reason,before u judge hear the side of her story,men are wicked and heratless,when u know you dont wanna have anything to do with her like sharing a child together ,why dont you get condom.so after the babay arrived,why dont you be a father if u cant be a husband.pls let judge less am not supporting her tho,but i never know what she went through.
[/s]
Why involve a child in that bullshit

4 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Dottore: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
When he fails to fall into your trap of hooking him with pregnancy

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
whatever her reasons are, she is plain selfish for exposing her daughter to the public with such negativity..

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Fadiga24:
[s][/s]
Why involve a child in that bullshit
exactly my point! why involve the little girl in whatever bullcrap she has with the father? doesn't the selfish woman know that this might be used to bully the kid in school? some men are mere sperm donors while some wlmen are mere sperm incubators..

2 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

and a responsible mother should then use her daighter as a billboard to showcase her personal beef with the father to all and sundry??

She decided to go about it that way, but the man deserves to be caned and humiliated. Later he will bring long list for traditional marriage and the lady will be given a bag of salt like she is a camel.
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Ximenez(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2018
ndy87:
A man who cant take care of his responsibility doesn't deserve respect, how can u put a lady in a family way and then u take off? Who does that?
And this is the best way to send a message to the man? Most ladies try to use pregnancy to trap a man into marriage, and when they are unsuccessful, they react like this.
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by xcolanto(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2018
ndy87:

She decided to go about it that way, but the man deserves to be caned and humiliated. Later he will bring long list for traditional marriage and the lady will be given a bag of salt like she is a camel.

Really! Why do camels need bag of salt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Twoclans:
This is all shades of wrong ,at least respect should be given to the father of your child regardless of the bad blood between you too. >sad >sad

Respect? That thing respect is earned isn't a joke o.
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by chuckdee4(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2018
She that opened her legs to a dead beat dad is also to blame

2 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
hector1046:
The father bleeped up right? But why put it on the innocent child as billboard, who knows maybe you're even the reason why the man bleeped up

Verily thou deservedst a carton of chilled Viju Milk!

Why won't adults leave kids out of their drama?

And yes, who knows what the other side of the story is?

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Deadbeat Indeed.
Check my signature...

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Ximenez:
And this is the best way to send a message to the man? Most ladies try to use pregnancy to trap a man into marriage, and when they are unsuccessful, they react like this.

Trap who? I thought the most expensive condom is not more than 2k. Did she also tell him skin to skin? Abi he wanted a quick climax.
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by chiozor: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
warped reasoning...why don't u insist on condoms.....

2 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Shirer(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2018
This is not fair.
When will women learn that you cannot trap a real man with either marriage or kids? If you succeeded in your entrapment, you've got a real deadbeat dad on your hands.
This kid will grow up to appreciate how daddy dodged a stinging bullet.

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by sollybaby(f): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Wizkid kinda dads
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2018
xcolanto:

Really! Why do camels need bag of salt?

During my sisters traditional marriage, the community list for the mother of the bride was funny just two items after all the stress a mother goes through.
1. Bag of salt
2. 20 litres of palm oil

It annoys me to the bone each time I remember it
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2018
This is petty.

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by xcolanto(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2018
ndy87:

During my sisters traditional marriage, the community list for the mother of the bride was funny just two items after all the stress a mother goes through.
1. Bag of salt
2. 20 litres of palm oil

It annoys me to the bone each time I remember it

Lol thats a welcome development if you ask me.

In this buhari regime such a price list is a welcome development. Would you rather have your sister be unmarried because of a high price list??

Anyways what community is the mother of the bride from?? I might just consider taking a wife from there for such a generous price list.
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2018
No matter how terrible a man is he can always make it up with his kids I’ve been a witness to baby mamas
slamming the man in front of his child the annoying thing is he now believed I joined them because what else Willa baby mama do her competition was calling this man to answer the phone he ignored me and believed the baby mamas family if he had answered he would have heard the truth
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2018
mhizcassidy001:

She would have reasons for wat she has done.
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by baby124: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
No excuse for dead beat dads and deadbeat mums. This has nothing to do with feminism
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by MarieSucre(f): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Twoclans:
This is all shades of wrong ,at least respect should be given to the father of your child regardless of the bad blood between you too. angry angry

Respect is earned honey.

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2018
xcolanto:

Lol thats a welcome development if you ask me.

In this buhari regime such a price list is a welcome development. Would you rather have your sister be unmarried because of a high price list??

Anyways what community is the mother of the bride from?? I might just consider taking a wife from there for such a generous price list.

So you are among the people we are talking about right? You people like too much free things. shocked
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Ximenez(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
ndy87:

Trap who? I thought the most expensive condom is not more than 2k. Did she also tell him skin to skin? Abi he wanted a quick climax.

Women are the most tricky creature.

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Ximenez:
Women are the most tricky creature.

Men are the most funny and self- centred humans on earth.
Re: 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2018
jessca048:
this year father's day has been a war zone, wonder why is it that Fathers are refusing to take care of their kids or the moms are at fault.

In most cases,the ladies are at fault but they always play the victim card.

A lady came to the U.K after she got married to a Briton...they latter had issues and the guy asked her to leave the kid in U.K so that the child can enjoy the Benefits of being a citizen but the lady chose to bring the child back to Naija and she started bad mouthing the guy that he abandoned the child.

There are many stories like this but men just keep mum over it while the women will always tell the world and the child(ren) how wicked their dad is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.