Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,025 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday (38512 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / Should I Give my working Class Wife Allowance? / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Rtk4: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying.

Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings.....

I mean everything. All she buys is things we can't buy in bulk which is tomatoes and pepper. Please guys what's your take?

Here in the north all these perishables are too cheap, she just steps out of the house and buy them from women selling just in front of our house.

Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you must also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Isokoson1: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Dat isoko man is here again...

Bro step up small.. I no say e no easy.. Woman get one kind character, them go like make them buy something for market make change follow them come.. So that they go pocket am..

Try to they give her like 1thausand 500 naira.. Or 2k.. Nah them really know wetin dey sup for market...

No blame her bro... Try step up for her... One love

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by jackmrandy: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
so how will she respect you with this. with some of your post about showing how disrespectful she was to you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Odin13: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Depend on location..

North.. you try just add small thing

South.. e no reach transportation go .. come ..

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Solsix(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
jackmrandy:
so how will she respect you with this. with some of your post about showing how disrespectful she was to you.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by jackmrandy: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Odin13:
Depend on location..

Tell am.. way a drop is just 500 naira now from some bus stops. not to talk of coming back.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Jeon(f): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
The last joke of the first stone age.
Remove a zero from it so that it will be enough for the whole year.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Calabar1stSon: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Why not also buy the tomatoes and pepper in large quantity?

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Odin13: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
jackmrandy:

Tell am.. way a drop is just 500 naira now from some bus stops. not to talk of coming back.

grin

That’s fact..but again house wife’s do get their saving from all this market matters ..

Oga op..
no worries 500 no fit do.. other things wey no concern you still Dey to buy..

Even with everything and all foodstuffs for house ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Rtk4: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Odin13:
Depend on location..

here in the north those perishables are too cheap. She also doesn't use transport because she buys them just close to my house with just a minute walk.

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Rtk4: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
jackmrandy:

Oga she doesn't enter transport to buy them. It's just a 1 min or at most 2mins walk from my house to get them.
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Odin13: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Rtk4:
here in the north those perishables are too cheap. She also doesn't use transport because she buys them just close to my house with just a minute walk.

I know.. I Dey north.. reason I said depends..

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by RoyalBlu(f): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
The OP says "it's really annoying that his wife complains about the #500 he gives her everyday to run the house".

The OP is a wonderful man.

18 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by YouandiAllofus: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
That's kids handouts. 5h is not even enough these days to buy biscuits and sweets for kids.
Stockpiling your home with food stuffs is good but you should give her something really meaningful. Maybe not everyday, but something good enough that can stretch into other things like wardrobe replacements, hair and other personal upkeep of her and kids regardless whether she earns her own money or not. You don't expect her to ask you all these Everytime.

I guess she complains because she may have reason to believe that you can do way better than that which I can deduce my self from your post.

Your ability to read and provide almost in it's right quantity and quality of what you spouse want even before they ask is key

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by superCleanworks(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
500 is too much. I hope she brings back your change.

10 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Kharol1234: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
#500 is too much tell her to use her own money to cook

You don chop belleful now that's why you they post wetin no get head.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by sexy74(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Rtk4:
I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying. Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings..... I mean everything. All she buys is things we can't buy in bulk which is tomatoes and pepper. Please guys what's your take? Here in the north all thses perishables are too cheap, she just steps out of the house and buy them from women selling just in front of our house. Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you nmust also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford.
If you give her 500 to buy things when everything is at home is not good enough.
Firstly transportation is not at home, the small small things you talk about that you can buy with 500 and have change is salt.
Kindly give her about 2k 8f you can afford it but not always sha. Except the days you are actually buying much things

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by holybabayo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Communication is key here.

Listen to what she is saying. Please listen lovingly and attentively. You will see if she is making a sincere point or she is just being greedy. If the point is about prices, other items that centres on the food and she convinces you, then respond well according to your pocket. Be sincere too. Don't be harsh.
But if here reason is because she needs to buy stuffs that do not concern the food like clothes, make up, etc. Or she is comparing you to someone else, shun her straight and firmly. Let her stop that nonsense.
After all you take care of other needs and give her pocket money.
Control your home. You are the man.

5 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by holybabayo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Stvpid man sad sad is it not ur mates who giv women 100K to cook at home? sad sad sad sad

All dis lazy men sef sad The God that did it for ur wife to find someone like u should AVOID ME grin shocked shocked

Fo©Lish man sad

Don't compare. I'm sure you change boyfriend ls like wrapper. You are definitely not ready for marriage

10 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Fahvvy: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
I think you should listen to your wife sir undecided...
And at the very least, try and triple that money undecided...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by DyingFetus: 1:20am On Oct 20, 2023
Why give your wife money ?? You're just a bloody Simp

Allow her to use her money to buy foodstuffs and cook

Women have money but they prefer to not use their money
Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by xtivin(m): 5:35am On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
Oga she doesn't enter transport to buy them. It's just a 1 min or at most 2mins walk from my house to get them.
this is shameful, it's your type that will til expect chicken lap in her soup.

5 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Gee64: 5:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Nor worry, continue to give am 5h....your wife go soon dey do hook-up to augment that beggar's gift.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Jewessgratitud3: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Why don't you go and use the 5h to buy the pepper mix yourself and know what's up?

5h tomatoes and pepper I bought the other day and ended up adding three sachets of tomatoes before I could make a very small pot of stew for only me is what you're giving for a whole family. Some men can be very annoying to live with

If na me, I'll just reject the money. You go and buy it, I'll cook. 5 hundred kwa?. Hm some women dey endure thinz o

9 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Aammee77: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2023
God forbid I no go marry wife wey no fit buy fresh pepper and tomato after I don stock house with foodstuffs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Pat081: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Stupid man sad sad is it not our mates who give women 100K to cook at home? sad sad sad sad

All dis lazy men sef sad The God that did it for ur wife to find someone like u should AVOID ME grin shocked shocked

Fo©Lish man sad
You just show how stupid you are too, don't you read it that everything is at home the man said that he used to give her money too and some women are so useless that if their husband is given them billions of naira every time they will still be telling the man I add money to buy this and that so you have to give me back too

7 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Uchenna10(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2023
500....lols....u funny sha

2 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Creamypie(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2023
Rtk4:
I give my wife #500 everyday to cook for the house and yet she complains, it's really annoying. Do you know that the #500 is even too much because there's everything a woman need to cook in bulk in the house. Meat, crayfish, Maggi, salt, seasonings..... I mean everything. All she buys is things we can't buy in bulk which is tomatoes and pepper. Please guys what's your take? Here in the north all thses perishables are too cheap, she just steps out of the house and buy them from women selling just in front of our house. Before some people start saying I'm stingy, you nmust also know that she doesn't lack anything. I give her pocket money and also buys her anything she needs as far as i can afford.
I commend your pattern of mostly stocking your house with practically everything ingredients, including meat/fish. I don't see y people complain u give her 500# daily cos of perishable like tomato/pepper vegetable, things that u can get around your house,items that u can't stock in large quantity like the others that aren't perishable, which u stock in large volumes.. if or when u are bouyant, u can make it close to 1k, but its not compulsory. To stock house alone don do 99% of the house

8 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Stvpid man sad sad is it not ur mates who giv women 100K to cook at home? sad sad sad sad

Fo©Lish man sad

Get well soon sis

5 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Gentlelox: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Why not also buy the tomatoes and pepper in large quantity?
d wife go just run comot for the house

Which type of wicked man be this... Even when i dey small in those days of Obasanjo, my dad dey give my mum 2k and above everyday....

This man wicked ooo

5 Likes

Re: See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday by Rtk4: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2023
Creamypie:
I commend your pattern of mostly stocking your house with practically everything ingredients, including meat/fish. I don't see y people complain u give her 500# daily cos of perishable like tomato/pepper vegetable, things that u can get around your house,items that u can't stock in large quantity like the others that aren't perishable, with u stock on large volumes.. if or when u ate bouyant, u can make it close to 1k, but its not compuslsory. To stock house alone don do 99% of the house
my brother, i swear everything dey house in very large quantities. We are here in the north so those perishables are so cheap. If you buy #100 tomato here you go shock, if you buy #50 pepper here, you can't use everything except you be real Yoruba man wey like pepper. She's just being what i can't explain. Anyday she's cooking soup, I do give her up to 1k.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking / Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.