Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Just Take A Look At This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Take A Look At This (355 Views)

Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract / Take A Look At This Hilarious Letter Written To Apply To A Filling Station Job / For Those That Want To Work In Dangote Take A Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Take A Look At This by Fortune212(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2018
Note:
Our area of Specialization are;
1. Facebook and YouTube money making: Exposing the whole secrets behind making lots of money from Facebook and YouTube.
2. Website and Blog designing: I will teach you how to create a professional blog and website like mine from the scratch. Check out mine www.naijarealjobs.com, www.aderonkebamidele.com You will be able to create professional sites like them.
3. Importation business reloaded: How to buy, the cheapest and trusted China and American website to buy from, how to bargain for price deduction, how to know fake and real sellers/products, how to order, track your goods while they are delivered to your doorstep.
4. Blogging: Everything you need to know about creating and managing a professional blog. Secrets behind blogging and how you can make millions as a blogger through Google Adsense, selling of products, selling ad spaces and lots more. Infact all you need to be successful awaits you.
5. Information products marketing: How to create an information in the form of an e-book, DVD etc or I will direct you to sites where you can get an already prepared e-books on your topics, edit it and then resell to millions of Nigerians that are in need of them. How to identify what people need, where to advertise your products (Online & Offline) How to sell many copies within the first week and lots more to learn. Don't Miss out on any of our lectures. Once again lecture starts on Friday and before then I shall announce the time. God bless you all. whatsapp me and I will add you to the group 08080139616

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Paying Job Anywhere In Port Harcourt With Accommodation / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment {4 Positions} / Macademia Noble Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.