Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos (36019 Views)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos by pemiakd: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2018
henrixx:
when you were tajus age what were you doing grin

I dey with my parent. Taju na lucky boy
Re: Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos by henrixx(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
pemiakd:

I dey with my parent. Taju na lucky boy
cool
Re: Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos by gazeer19: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Free

Re: Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos by maasoap(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
5 year old pikin wen no fit speak English ke? so how does he communicate with his friends? surely he has friends of the same age? its safe to say his friends probably can't speak English also, if they could then he would have subconsciously picked up a couple of English words from his friends and he should, at the very least, be able to string a couple of sentences! [/b] anyway sha, as the boy na Ibadan boy, after all this hype, im go still turn to agbero last last![/b]

Typical black mentality and mindset. No matter the level of education and exposure, it doesn't change your opinions on issues that much.
Re: Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2018
iGISTMORE:
GistMore.com

Taju who went viral in a video learning how to speak english without been to school before, finally the Oyo State Government took custody of him.

See his mood looking unhappy before but check out the other immediately now that he got the Cheese balls to eat. little children of nowadays eh! lol

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/photos-little-taju-immediately-received-cheese-balls

There are thousands of tajus littered around slumps in Lagos,and other states. They should seek them out and help them go back to school and stop dwelling too much on taju already. The little boy doesn't need all these uneccessary drama.
Re: Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos by darmywealth: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
STUPIDITY AND MISPLACED PRIORITY
Re: Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos by Julietcutie(f): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Opinionated:
grin grin

See 30 Habits that Show Improper Upbringing of Children
nice article learnt one thing... for my future babies
Re: Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos by lolast188: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
freee.

Re: Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos by Aleshcool: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
this boy has been given to d government of oyo state for proper upkeep . if he has good parents Dt sent him to school he will be wonderful. his intelligent qoutient is higher than those that are criticizing the popularity of the boy.go higher my boy d sky is d limit. d breadseller is already rich and comfortable u too will be great.
Re: Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos by murmee: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Aleshcool:
this boy has been given to d government of oyo state for proper upkeep . if he has good parents Dt sent him to school he will be wonderful. his intelligent qoutient is higher than those that are criticizing the popularity of the boy.go higher my boy d sky is d limit. d breadseller is already rich and comfortable u too will be great.
Good comment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts / Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami / Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.