Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham, Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham, Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement (948 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shades Okoro Blessing After She Admitted Faking Her House / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham, Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement by iGISTMORE: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Following Mercy Aigbe’s house purchase, actress Toriola blasts Toyin Abraham, accuses her of faking her engagement.

It all started when Toyin was not included in Omoni's new movie, “Wives On Strike”.

Toyin played an important role in the first edition as (Iya Bola) in ‘Wives on strike the revolution’ and they all believed she still had a role to play in this new production.

Toyin is missing from the poster Omoni shared and her name was excluded on the cast listing.

In place of Toyin Abraham, Omoni used Mercy Aigbe who is making her debut in the movie.

See post below...

BY GISTMORE
Continue to read more gist here; http://www.gistmore.com/actress-toriola-blasts-toyin-abraham-accuses-faking-engagement

Re: Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham, Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement by iGISTMORE: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2018
sad
Re: Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham, Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement by izzou(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2018
grin

All I see are two pig's fighting grin

Not IPOB pigs angry

Just normal pigs cool
Re: Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham, Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement by Rosay15(f): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2018
What is dis nonsense abt now undecided.. There is nothing dis people won't turn social media into.. Smh
Re: Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham, Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement by EvilChild: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2018
All these yoruba actors are fond of always disgracing themselves publicly.

I'm not surprised tho, if you ever lived in a yoruba face me i face you compound you'd understand what I'm talking about.

It's in their DNA angry

(1) (Reply)

Man Who ‘died’ And Came Back, Reveals What He Saw In The Afterlife (photos) / Mister Mayd White Girlfriend, Carolina Shows Off Her Heavy Baby Bump / Mohammed Indimi’s Wife, Samira Sherrif Welcomes Her First Grandchild (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.