Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (63796 Views)

Patrice Evra Retires From Football / Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by DrOBD(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

World best spain nearly flogged in world cup , if not for penalty and free kick.

The REAL GOAT i know is Leo Messi.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by IamAirforce1: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2018
"Salad and white plain chicken"

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by kuntash: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2018
maybe na im make am do that surrogate thing make her another person no sabi how he dey for the other side grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by RexTramadol1: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Oloshi Ni bobo Ronaldo yi o

O Fe sise Ku Ni?

Great player.......

Only second to

Leo Messi!

The GOAT!!!
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by KehnnyCares(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

World best spain nearly flogged in world cup , if not for penalty and free kick.

Hi
Are you normal? But your GOAT was given a penalty and free kick, why didn't he convert the both if it's that easy. Ozuo

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by chinah609(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Iceland disgrace your REAL GOAT...common penalty he can't score to save face.

5 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Omololu007(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

what stopped LA PULGA from scoring a free kick and penalty?

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Acjohn(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Passion makes hard work fun but hardwork without passion feels like a tyre without air

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by cooljude(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2018
This is funny! Lol
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by danjaD(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Against Morocco it was a corner...
Against Nigeria it was a corner...
Against Tunisia it was still a corner...
Even Against Egypt that free kick was from corner...
Do you now see the effect of the yeye ONE CORNER dance Ghanaian brought to Africa!
No wonder they didn't even qualify at all...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Imustreturn(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Man wah sabi
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Albert0011(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2018
My one and only best 3 in the whole world..i remember ur gud old days at old Trafford brings back fund memories and nolstagia feelings.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by saintkeppy(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Where are the Messi-maniacs

Food is Ready! cheesy
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by fredagu: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2018
If u work exceptionally hard u get exceptional result hard work pays moredan central bank
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by kunleweb: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Why call him a goat? Can't we be civil?
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2018
BUT OUR SUPER CHICKENS PLAYERS ARE AFTER BABY MAMA... MAY ALLAH SWT HELP THEM SO THAT THEY WON'T FOLLOW PHARAOH OF EGYPT COME BACK HOME
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Harmored(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
No wonder he is better than that short idiot...
LIKE for RONALDO, share for MESSI...lets settle this once and for all

You're a cow

Because of likes
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by DIYhackers: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2018
When you see that freekick against Spain you will understand Patrice evra

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by IamAirforce1: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2018
kunleweb:

Why call him a goat? Can't we be civil?

G.O.A.T

Greatest of all time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by vRendoh(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2018
decatalyst:
That's the way great men push themselves to being a genius.

Behind any true success, there is so much hard work.

Thank you DECATALYST..
one finest message on nairaland. Lets spread this message to the Nigerian youths.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by israelmao(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2018
I learned a great lesson from this seemingly funny comment.The secrets of super stars lie in the price they pay in their closets,that is,if you desire to be a global star there is a global price to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by adedayoa2(f): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi was also given that opportunity.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by kunleweb: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2018
IamAirforce1:

G.O.A.T

Greatest of all time.

Oh. Thanks for correcting me. Thanks again bro.

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by IamAirforce1: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2018
kunleweb:

Oh. Thanks for correcting me. Thanks again bro.

We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Dafreeguy(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Mtcheww..i thought he has a better reason sef
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by columbus007(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2018
ronaldo,a very much fine goat.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by jibs4lv(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2018
See traffic on my thread egbami shocked shocked , aswear oga seun if you no pay me ago kwarel o grin

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by SMILEGOLD(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

xo what happened to ur GOAT against Iceland?? couldn't even score a penalty.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by ACE1010: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2018
jibs4lv:
No one makes it big in life without hard work even armèd robbers work hard.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi / Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.