Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (63803 Views)

Patrice Evra Retires From Football / Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by planetGlo(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Keep pushing till u are better.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Guycredit: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2018
Feel free to give me a call.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by frankmoney(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

World best spain nearly flogged in world cup , if not for penalty and free kick.

The REAL GOAT i know is Leo Messi.
Goat that missed penalty , free kick , one on one against ordinary Iceland must be a useless goat

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by lavenjcrown(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2018
two-touch....lol. funny.
jibs4lv:
Patrice Evra has explained why nobody should go to Cristiano Ronaldo’s house for lunch.

Evra, who played with Ronaldo at Manchester United for three seasons, says the Portugal captain never gets tired of training.

Speaking to ITV’s World Cup podcast, he said: “I would give advice to anybody, when Cristiano invites you for lunch at his house, just say no.

“So he said, ‘Patrice, come over after training.’ I went, you know I was really tired, [and] at the table there was only salad and plain white chicken so I was like, okay, and water, not any juice and we started eating and I was thinking some big meat would be coming after that but there was nothing.

“He just finished and he stood up and he started playing with a ball, doing some skills and he said, ‘Let’s do some two-touch.’

“I was like, can I just finish eating? ‘No, no let’s play two-touch,’ we start playing two touch. After that he said let’s go to the pool to swim, I was like okay… And after going in the jacuzzi, the sauna, I’m done.

“I say, ‘Cristiano why have we come here, have we come here because we have a game tomorrow, or just for lunch?’ So that’s why I would recommend to anyone when Cristiano invite you to his house, don’t go – just say no because this guy, he’s a machine, he doesn’t want to stop training.”

source : http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/18/evra-reveals-nobody-go-ronaldos-house-eat/?app=browser_push&entry=browser&entry1=push&entry2=auto&track_entry=push&uc_msg=gcm%271830127260822802432%270
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by odomanis: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

World best spain nearly flogged in world cup , if not for penalty and free kick.

That is your desire, but the reality is different. Same penalty your hero missed,abi ? The gap between them keeps widening in favour of CR7.

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Abagworo(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2018
jibs4lv:
No one makes it big in life without hard work even armèd robbers work hard.

I refuse to agree with that.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Haters, as if Messi didn't get his penalty too and he flop.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by optimismlaz(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Messi is a good player but Ronaldo is the GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by dlaw70(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

u mean d one that magnificiently missed a penalty?

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Who couldn't do shitt to Iceland even with free kick and penalty.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by sexdoll: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2018
we all can now see the result of his tremendous hard work.

in fact, morocco go hear am today.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
No wonder he is better than that short idiot...
LIKE for RONALDO, share for MESSI...lets settle this once and for all

Hahahaha let's settle this once and for all grin grin you guys have never settled this....I keep seeing this all the time grin there is obviously nothing to settle lol I love CR7 more anyways.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by ADRIAN88(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

GOAT wey dey get high BP if small ice block touch am...

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by OhiOfIhima: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
kuntash:
maybe na im make am do that surrogate thing make her another person no sabi how he dey for the other side grin grin grin grin grin
But his modelling girlfriend just have a baby for him, no surrogate man.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by CeeKay17: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Maxcollins042:
This guy has shown to the world that it takes sheer hard work, determination, focus and a winning mentality to become a winner.

Instead of picking up this lesson some inconsequential beings will rather denigrate him whereas non of theirs generation has achieved one-tenth of what he has.
In professional sports, you need a fair bit of talent to make it at the top. Just sheer hard-work won't take you very far. Ronaldo is probably more talented than every other player apart from Messi
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Centcanada: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2018
How e take be my bnesss?
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by GreatrAnalyst: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2018
And you wonder why he is a legend who has written his name in a place in history where winds can't erase it. You still wonder why you are not as valuable as him?!

What everyone can't do or endure is part of what makes them great.

Greatness doesn't fall on people, it visits people who somehow prefers sweat to sweet.

I still quoted this habit of his recently.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by ikorodureporta: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Bullhari007(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2018
while our own players train only when there is important match to play
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by DammyGbade(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2018
That's the secret of success
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2018
decatalyst:
That's the way great men push themselves to being a genius.

Behind any true success, there is so much hard work.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Tonimordred(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Evra u dnt av any ambition ur own is jst 2 eat lunch notin in ur upstairs...some1 dat as a long way 2go,archieve more goals and break many records cos he knws there is a rival
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by GreatrAnalyst: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
israelmao:
I learned a great lesson from this seemingly funny comment.The secrets of super stars lie in the price they pay in their closets,that is,if you desire to be a global star there is a global price to pay.

Thoughtful of you...and well, well said.

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by harriet412(f): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
The way Patrice evra narrated it sounds funny.. White plain chickengringrin No wonder, I have this natural likeness for ororo . he's the real goat to me
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Tonimordred(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

A man dat prove himself dat he's d world best compare 2 dat 1 legged player couldn't make his team proud in d presence of 1st timer.....did u tink its eazi to play madrid and barca at d same time and yet score 3goals
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by CSTR1003: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2018
On any given day, Spain would have obliterated Portugal.

But not when you have a Ronaldo in your team to make the impossible ,possible.

In terms of talent and technique, the Spanish outnumber the Portuguese 22-1 with the exception of Ronaldo.

The man who is the very definition of world class.

The proof that hardwork and dedication is sometimes equivalent to talent.

Though Ronaldo is certainly one of the most talented footballers in the history of the game, his hardwork gives him that extra.

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by ddeola: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2018
He's sold out to his football
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by shegra58: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Remember Spain no be Iceland and Still your GOAT fail to even score a penalty Kick.....Ogba penalty lo throwing Hain hain hain grin
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by engrjacuzzi: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2018
they even mentioned my name in their write up
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by Sicilyjoe: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Big lie from evra
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by showafrica(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Jaybeee:
GOAT wey no fit score important penalty

Hahaha, all these hate na because of odd wey cut bookie, na wao. Una no even thank Messi for given Nigeria opportunities to qualify.
Re: Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" by miqos02(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

The one that lost penalty ? even sallah did better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi / Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Ronaldo Sells His Hill-side Mansion To Pepe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.