Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,577 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis (16584 Views)

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / Andy Uba, Ex-convict James Ibori And Nuhu Ribadu(photo) / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
omooba969:

So who can...?
PMB
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeye dey smell. Talking about experience, where has the experience of the likes of Shagari, Obj, Jona, Bubu taken us thus far?

I will rather support someone who has severally identified with the common man on the street and boldly fought the democracy he believed in, which did land him in the prison severally than one clown stealing from one comfortable govt position to another under the guise of representing the people while some foolish ones call it experience. What stupid experience? You mean repeating the same circus of ideas? To hell with it.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

Yeye dey smell. Talking about experience, where has the experience of the likes of Shagari, Obj, Jona, Bubu taken us thus far?

I will rather support someone who has severally identified with the common man on the street and boldly fought the democracy he believed in, which did land him in the prison severally than one clown stealing from one comfortable govt position to another under the guise of representing the people while some foolish ones call it experience. What stupid experience? You mean repeating the same circus of ideas? To hell with it.

grin grin grin grin

Identifies with the common man?

LMFAO

A lot of you are so emotional. That's my problem

When I ask about his experience, what has this man done? Has he held a leadership position before? Has he built a business empire from the scratch? Can we trust this guy's policies concerning our economy, foreign relations, etc. Does he have any experience concerning any crucial sector in governance?

These are questions enlightened people should ask. It takes more than identification with the common man to rule

I expect folks like you to act wise. This is election for heaven's sake. So many wolves in sheep clothing. But you guys just won't put your emotions aside and think

Please vote Sowore. I don't want APC to have your vote. So it's a win win situation for us grin

I'll wait till 2019 before I decide
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by dam2000(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nigeria youth why they call us lazy youth and we are behave like lazy youth we are complaining about old people govern us now we have a young man that is ready to fight that risk is life because of our country still some youth are not in support they are after the 2000 the cabal we share 4 them to bye there future wake up my brother and sister let join and together even if sowore become president he can't do it alone he need me and you together we can reach the promise land let (take it back)

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ok bro, wait for Jesus or Mohammed who have the achievement
Leading a nation takes determination and drive, how hard is it to build a damn dam!
They have lied to you that Nigeria is too complicated
Take a couple of MB's and listen to the dude's campaign instead of your ignorant comments
The youth are fed up with the old fools, you can keep following them and wake up 20 years later to your generator cycle

izzou:

Do you even know what it takes to rule a nation? I don't mean a media firm. A nation? angry

Just look at what you listed as achievements. Rubbish. I don't take Sowore or his supporters serious

You guys can vote him sha. At least, the vote would be a minus for the APC

PS : I don't support PDP either

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Identifies with the common man?

LMFAO

A lot of you are so emotional. That's my problem

When I ask about his experience, what has this man done? Has he held a leadership position before? Has he built a business empire from the scratch? Can we trust this guy's policies concerning our economy, foreign relations, etc. Does he have any experience concerning any crucial sector in governance?

These are questions enlightened people should ask. It takes more than identification with the common man to rule

I expect folks like you to act wise. This is election for heaven's sake. So many wolves in sheep clothing. But you guys just won't put your emotions aside and think

Please vote Sowore. I don't want APC to have your vote. So it's a win win situation for us grin

I'll wait till 2019 before I decide

The likes of Zik, Bello and Awolowo that governed us after fighting for our independence from the British, what experience had they then? Have we had anyone better than those three since then?

Enough with this stupid corruptions we call experience. What we need is a man passionate for the good of the country that he can even lay down his life for it and that is what I see in Sowore, not some repackaged corrupt experienced clowns.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Ok bro, wait for Jesus or Mohammed who have the achievement
Leading a nation takes determination and drive, how hard is it to build a damn dam!
They have lied to you that Nigeria is too complicated
Take a couple of MB's and listen to the dude's campaign instead of your ignorant comments
The youth are fed up with the old fools, you can keep following them and wake up 20 years later to your generator cycle

I don't even want Buhari or Atiku or the likes. I want someone fresh, irrespective of his age, and has a portfolio, some experience and evidence that he has handled some form of leadership before, meaning he knows the challenges and what it entails

Do you know how many youths have determination and drive?

You expect me to allow a doctor that has determination and drive to operate on me, rather than one with experience?

You guys should vote Sowore. The guy won't even win his state sef. But then we both will be happy, won't we
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

I don't even want Buhari or Atiku or the likes. I want someone fresh, irrespective of his age, and has a portfolio, some experience and evidence that he has handled some form of leadership before, meaning he knows the challenges and what it entails

You expect me to allow a doctor that has determination and drive to operate on me, rather than one with experience?

You guys should vote Sowore. The guy won't even win his state sef. But then we both will be happy, won't we
How many of these determined youths have fought against the corrupt system like Sowore did?

How many of these determined youth were distinguished in the fight for our democracy like Sowore did?
Abegi, you've got nothing tangible say. Sowore has the best profile right now.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

The likes of Zik, Bello and Awolowo that governed us after fighting for our independence from the British, what experience had they then? Have we had anyone better than those three since then?

Enough with this stupid corruptions we call experience. What we need is a man passionate for the good of the country that he can even lay down his life for it and that is what I see in Sowore, not some repackaged corrupt experienced clowns.

Point noted.

Vote Sowore Abeg. I pray you don't change your mind and I pray that he loses

It's safer for him to contest, win and rule his state. So if he performs badly others won't feel the impact

Good luck sire
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

Point noted.

Vote Sowore Abeg. I pray you don't change your mind and I pray that he loses

It's safer for him to contest, win and rule his state. So if he performs badly others won't feel the impact

Good luck sire

Rather don't come here to spew your experience blah blah when you have no one with a better profile 'cos I'll be watching you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

How many of these determined youths have fought against the corrupt system like Sowore did?

How many of these determined youth were distinguished in the fight for our democracy like Sowore did?
Abegi, you've got nothing tangible say. Sowore has the best profile right now.

Wow. Very brave

But then it's much much harder to make decisions that will affect 180 million people positively, isn't it?

Good luck bro
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

Rather don't come here to spew your experience blah blah when you have no one with a better profile 'cos I'll be watching you.

Duke looks likely to me. He has some experience, he has the pack to roll with. But then, he can't be trusted

Waiting for PDP primaries though
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

Wow. Very brave

But then it's much much harder to make decisions that will affect 180 million people positively, isn't it?

Good luck bro
He should be given a chance first because none is better right now. I'm quite sure he will do better than bubu and that's enough for me.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Junior66(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
daddyp76:

Let support this young man, I believe in him because will need someone like him now.
Sowere is 47.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Junior66(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
ndaman25:
we are complaining about Old-fashioned politicians and we are not ready to support the young once... what really our problem in Nigeria
Sowere is not.young, he is 47.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bizibi:
till after primaries, fr now I don't know......nor mind all these young politicians that love speaking grammar, nor be today I know em.right now na your record I need see.if na first time,make em go their state hustle seat start first.

Never ever trust any of em,there is one from Edo state that love grammar,I just dey use one eye dey look am because I don see ex gov wey quarrel with a top chieftain in an opposition party dey sit down dey laugh with am fr night.bros shine your eye.

I wish there was a way on nairaland to Mark a post as 'dumb'. This is one post that will sure get a super-dumb vote from me!

I have never met sowore, I do not live in Nigeria but I support him with just more than words because I know for one that our past leaders with several experiences (in looting) have done nothing but drag the nation to the lowest of lows! Sowore, on the other hand, has always been and he still is an activist and advocate for a Nigeria we can all be proud to call home!

I also noticed how you can't stop talking about how it's a minus vote for APC but never mention how it is also a minus vote for PDP (the most useless and backward party in the entire world) and have every reason to believe you are nothing but a nonentity PDP supporting ass-licker

Now go get some wisdom and if you still insist not, then go fuccck yourself! REALLY!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

Duke looks likely to me. He has some experience, he has the pack to roll with. But then, he can't be trusted

Duke's not bad but he's not as opinionated as Sowore. Where has Duke's voice been during this perilous time? Dude has been living a comfortable life since forever.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

Ofcourse, a PDP ass-licker!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by ruthgiftonjeh98(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin
Sowore cannot fix this country
Let's stop deceiving ourselves
PLEASE COME AND FIX IT

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by solacong: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sowore is rather coming to fight his long time enemy, i don't think we need fighting in our country now, we need someone that will develop this nation
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
jayfolarin:

I wish there was a way on nairaland to Mark a post as 'dumb'. This is one post that will sure get a super-dumb vote from me!

I have never met sowore, I do not live in Nigeria but I support him with just more than words because I know for one that our past leaders with several experiences (in looting) have done nothing but drag the nation to the lowest of lows! Sowore, on the other hand, has always been and he still is an activist and advocate for a Nigeria we can all be proud to call home!

I also noticed how you can't stop talking about how it's a minus vote for APC but never mention how it is also a minus vote for PDP (the most useless and backward party in the entire world) and have every reason to believe you are nothing but a nonentity PDP supporting ass-licker

Now go get some wisdom and if you still insist not, then go fuccck yourself! REALLY!
hahahahahaha!!!!! I wish you know these politicians here,you will keep shut in your home in abroad.

Hehehehehe,always run away from activists turn politicians,I've seen what they do so no need lecturing me on Mr sowore.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
solacong:
Sowore is rather coming to fight his long time enemy, i don't think we need fighting in our country now, we need someone that will develop this nation
Which long time enemy? Does he look like Bubu?
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bizibi:
hahahahahaha!!!!! I wish you know these politicians here,you will keep shut in your home in abroad.

Hehehehehe,always run away from activists turn politicians,I've seen what they do so no need lecturing me on Mr sowore.
Yet all you could talk about was one grammarian in Edo. Lol. You've seen enough of activists indeed. Yeye.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

Duke's not bad but he's not as opinionated as Sowore. Where has Duke's voice been during this perilous time? Dude has been living a comfortable life since forever.

Like I said, he can't be trusted.

But then, inexperience is deadly. 2019 is still a little bit far

Piece of advise: Keep your options open
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
jayfolarin:

Ofcourse, a PDP ass-licker!

You have been duly noticed sir

smiley
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

Yet all you could talk about was one grammarian in Edo. Lol. You've seen enough of activists indeed. Yeye.
hahahahaha,I'm a bizman so I've come across many of them so I pity some of you here jumping into a ship you know nothing of.campaign will soon start so I will see a lot of sugar coating of words in their grammar.

Nigerians!!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
You would be pleasantly surprised,
Haven't you noticed that even on NL and in bigger world, people that promote Sowore do it out of conviction
Compared to the Atiku, Buhari etc camps whose pockets have to be greased
Nigerians are starting to wake up albeit after a VERY LONG slumber except you
You asked for experience and leadership and then claim not in media
How many online companies have closed down in the last 3 years?(the konga's and co) dude's company is 12 years strong!
And by experience you mean the toxic godfatherism of Nigerian politics??

izzou:

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bizibi:
hahahahaha,I'm a bizman so I've come across many of them so I pity some of you here jumping into a ship you know nothing of.campaign will soon start so I will see a lot of sugar coating of words in their grammar.

Nigerians!!!!
Name these activists or stfu.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

Name these activists or stfu.
hahahahaha
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

Like I said, he can't be trusted.

But then, inexperience is deadly. 2019 is still a little bit far

Piece of advise: Keep your options open
I'm keeping my option open but no one is better than Sowore right now. Sowore has been the VOICE of the people for a long time now and till today.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by solacong: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

Which long time enemy? Does he look like Bubu?

in case you don't know

Tinubu
Saraki

These two Big Boiz
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
solacong:

in case you don't know

Tinubu
Saraki

These two Big Boiz
e no concern me. As long as he curb herdmen menace and the stupid entitlement of some corrupt politicians and also create a system that would improve the economy/standard of living and curb corruption, I don't care whose horse is gorged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria / How Can I Get A Gun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.