Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis (16579 Views)

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / Andy Uba, Ex-convict James Ibori And Nuhu Ribadu(photo) / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by earnvest: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
cronsberg:
I never took this guy serious until today. He seem to have that awolowo spirit of grass root advocacy, like when awolowo was denied access to northern populace by the northern oligargs, he suprised them by landing in kano with a helicopter in the mid of the common people to present his blueprint something they have never seen before. Sowore is really a force to be reckoned with if he will keep the momentum of engaging the grassroot common man like this. For some reason, i dont know why i feel like his own engagement with the common man is genuine unlike the obviously fake buying of plantain and corn by the road side by people like fayose and wike. Please sowore show us your plans and blueprint for the economy, security, infrastructure, foreign relations etc and you will have my vote. I ilike your style already

Regarding the bolded, I suggest you check his videos on YouTube. Matter of fact, the current administration seems to be implementing some of the things he proposes.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by earnvest: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Junior66:

Sowere is not.young, he is 47.

Compared to Buhari who is 74 years old (whose younger sister is 82 years old by the way), I say he is young enough for us.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

Sowore cannot fix this country

Let's stop deceiving ourselves

It's disheartening to have young people reason like this. If Sowore can't fix Nigeria, is it Buhari that doesn't understand the dynamics of 21st century economy that will save Nigeria.

French people disregarded Macron's age in their leadership choice. They choose competence over incompetence. Buhari, Obj, Babangida & co weren't 40 when they toppled governments to establish their reigns.

This kind of thinking is inimical to progress.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
fiercehillz:
Sowore 2023
If you like go and jump inside 3rd mainland bridge. Sowore 2019!

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
fiercehillz:
Sowore 2023
If you like go and jump inside 3rd mainland bridge. Sowore 2019!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Identifies with the common man?

LMFAO

A lot of you are so emotional. That's my problem

When I ask about his experience, what has this man done? Has he held a leadership position before? Has he built a business empire from the scratch? Can we trust this guy's policies concerning our economy, foreign relations, etc. Does he have any experience concerning any crucial sector in governance?

These are questions enlightened people should ask. It takes more than identification with the common man to rule

I expect folks like you to act wise. This is election for heaven's sake. So many wolves in sheep clothing. But you guys just won't put your emotions aside and think

Please vote Sowore. I don't want APC to have your vote. So it's a win win situation for us grin

I'll wait till 2019 before I decide

You know nothing. What was Buhari's experience before coming to power in the 80s. You don't have presidential experience before coming into office as a newbie, you learn the rope. Jonathan had no presidential experience. Has Buhari or Jonathan ever manage any successful business before coming to lead. tahhh.... experience my foot.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
DrSuezCanal:
See scam shocked cool cool
Define scam
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

e no concern me. As long as he curb herdmen menace and the stupid entitlement of some corrupt politicians and also create a system that would improve the economy/standard of living and curb corruption, I don't care whose horse is gorged.

Gbam!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by CioAngels(f): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

Youth or old, what exactly do we Want? We all agrees the old should leave mantle of leadership, now we have a youth, all we say is he cannot fix this country, so who do you have to fix this, is it the same old people who only thinks for their families alone and uses Nigerians for rituals? Lets support the youth and see how Nigeria will metamorphous into the group of sane countries. Anyway, as for me, he is the only youth i'm seeing and he is the one i campaign for at BRT queue, thank God that manhours is wasted while queueing at the bus stop for one hour forty five minutes at the list. Yes, people ask, what did he do as SUG in Lag? What did the people leading us did before they rigged themselves into leadership? Evil. Let him get the support he can get. Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by CioAngels(f): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Idiotic sowore should go and sit down with his scratch face.

wen animal wer get horns the go meeting, snail follow de show faceshocked

If its not Donald Duke, it can never be anyone.
And where is the so hyped Donald Duke, is he waiting to get expo from Sowore to know how to start his own campaign? Those that have milked Nigeria before should take the back seat, he cant be better than Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Geofavor(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

So what makes sowore qualified?

Because he is young? Yahaya Bello is young too?

Because he runs around the nation taking pictures with all and sundry? Common

We need people with credibility. People who have handled positions. People who their works can speak for them

Not because he ran a media outfit that is good at criticisms will make him the saviour

Nonsense and Pepper soup
Stop talking nonsense.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by mike1994reds: 1:56am On Jun 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

Who can ?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by DrSuezCanal: 5:54am On Jun 21, 2018
babatee100:

Define scam
Have you ever used a dictionary?
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by EmperorShizzy: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
izzou:

So what makes sowore qualified?

Because he is young? Yahaya Bello is young too?

Because he runs around the nation taking pictures with all and sundry? Common

We need people with credibility. People who have handled positions. People who their works can speak for them

Not because he ran a media outfit that is good at criticisms will make him the saviour

Nonsense and Pepper soup

it's disappointing hearing an educated person saying this

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by millomaniac: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Sowore the blackmailer is wasting his time...I am simply enjoying his theatrics meant to hoodwink the gullible....Sowore will not win..shikena.

You think its theatrics because you have been traumatised uncountable times by wicked politicians. Believe it or not, Sowore really means well for the country you only need to see his circle of clique to know he is different. As a human being he might get there and get drunk with power but I seriously doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by millomaniac: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Identifies with the common man?

LMFAO

A lot of you are so emotional. That's my problem

When I ask about his experience, what has this man done? Has he held a leadership position before? Has he built a business empire from the scratch? Can we trust this guy's policies concerning our economy, foreign relations, etc. Does he have any experience concerning any crucial sector in governance?

These are questions enlightened people should ask. It takes more than identification with the common man to rule

I expect folks like you to act wise. This is election for heaven's sake. So many wolves in sheep clothing. But you guys just won't put your emotions aside and think

Please vote Sowore. I don't want APC to have your vote. So it's a win win situation for us grin

I'll wait till 2019 before I decide

Sowore has always been a leader right from his school days. You are talking about building business empire right from scratch, is that your criteria for an incoming president? Besides where do you think he gets funds to finance and run his campaign. Did you say experience? C'mon my brother really? No Wonder Nigerians keep recycling greedy powerful thieves. Besides what better experience in governance does someone that has been actively involved in investigative journalism and exposing government after government for many years require. Sowore since his young childhood days has been always fighting for what is right and fair. you might not have the time to do just a little research on him but you only have to go to YouTube and type Sowore and watch his interviews. Presently after extensive research I can't find a better choice. He sure has my vote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban / Chima Igwe: Minister, Senators Plotting To Reinstate Disgraced FIIRO DG / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.