Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land (3721 Views)

3 & A Half, And 2 Plots Of Land Facing Uniport Off East-west Road 4sale / 3 & A Half, And 2 Plots Of Land Facing Uniport Off East-west Road Port Harcourt / Pay Half Payment For Land And Get Free Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2018
Welcome to the platform of Sales Craft Ltd, we are one of the fastest growing Real Estate company in Nigeria.

Apostle Landlord the Man you hear on radio every Tuesdays and wednesdays on inspiration FM 92.3 is on a mission to make millions of Nigerians both home and abroad Landlords, land owners. So many Investors have got their fingers burnt in the past, by buying properties and waiting for more than 10yrs to get allocation, its Not the same thing with us, we sell genuine piece of land with PEACE of MIND to actualize this dream we are currently running a promo which will end by June 30th 2018.

In the light of this we are giving away properties (land) at our PRECIOUS PEACE ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA Ikorodu extension called the CALEB VIEW, Close to CALEB UNIVERSITY IMOTA at pocket FRIENDLY prices i mean affordable, no other Real Estate company does it better than we do.

HOW TO GET YOUR ALLOCATION

Our property at PRECIOUS PEACE ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA IS categorized into

(1). SERVICE VIP(500sqm) outright payment IS N1.6m, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 part payment of the development levy and get your INSTANT ALLOCATION on July 6th.

(2). VIP PLOT (500sqm) outright payment is N900,000, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 part payment of the development levy and get INSTANT ALLOCATION on 6th July

(3). PROTOTYPE PLOT (400SQM) outright payment IS N750,000 PAY HALF the price and N100,000 part payment of the development levy and get INSTANT ALLOCATION on 6th July,

(4). COMMERCIAL PLOT (648SQM) outright payment IS N2.5m, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 of part payment of the development levy and INSTANT ALLOCATION come July 6th 2018.

NO HASSLES, NO OMONILE, EASY ACCESS ROAD, QUICK APPRECIATION, MAXIMUM SECURITY.

DO NOT DELAYED, its a great OPPORTUNITY for you to own a land u can call your own, and also add more properties to the one you already have,
CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 08038781738, start calling NOW to avoid RUSHING, i remember vividly what happened during our last land allocation, avoid RUSH, by calling ME on my DIRECT line 08038781738 for enquiries, site bookings/ inspection and purchase.

Our office is located at
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue by Immigration Office, House 1, A Close Festac Town,
Lagos state.
Call Emenike on 08038781738.

HURRY BEFORE THE PROMO IS OVER, PROMO ENDS 30TH JUNE 2018.

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
JOIN US at this time and days on our program on radio precisely at 8:38am, listen to us to learn more about Real Estate and why you should INVEST in our properties.

For enquiries concerning our properties, site bookings /inspection and purchase pls call ME on 08038781738.

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
*SITE INSPECTION ALERT*

Good day all,
A BIG THANK U TO ALL WHO TOOK OUT TIME
TO COME WITH US LAST SATURDAY FOR SITE
INSPECTION
How many of us here will be joining us for land
inspection this Saturday 23RD June 2018?
Pls indicate

TIME : 7am (DEPARTURE)

VENUE : Sales Craft Ltd
BY Immigration Office House 1A, 3rd Avenue
Festac Town Lagos state,

NOTE: IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT TO OUR HEAD
OFFICE THAT EARLY MORNING OF SATURDAY,
PLS TELL US WHERE WE CAN PICK YOU UP
FROM WITHIN LAGOS STATE, CALL ME NOW ON
Here are d details,

((1)). For Ibeju lekki ocean view, lekki palace
premium Estate and LEKKI palace Estate PHASE
2 its N2500.

((2)). Our land inspection form for d Eastern land,
APOSTLE LANDLORD VILLA ESTATE, awka,
APOSTLE LANDLORD VILLA ESTATE OWERRI
and GOODLIFE ESTATE AZAGBA OGWASHI IS
only N5000.

((3)).Our form for properity GARDEN ESTATE
PHASE 2 ATAN-OTA and PRECIOUS PEACE
ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA IS only N2000.

DON'T MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, to
buy our land and for land inspection.
Call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738 so i can
book u before
Saturday.
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
DONT MISS THIS OFFER

START CALLING NOW

Take advantage of this and BECOME A LANDLORD, A LAND OWNER.

Only pay half of d price for d land and N100k developmental levy and get ur allocation sharp sharp, u dont need to wait for 10yrs or 100 yrs to get ur allocation.

The time to Wake up is NOW.

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Its your TIME to INVEST

Dont miss it.

Now you have an opportunity to buy at half d price, i tell u, after the allocation on 6th July, the price will GO up.

Only those that bought now have d chance to resell for ROI.

INVEST NOW, CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 08038781738
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Big THANKS to everyone that came on Saturday for our site inspection.

Am so happy that some of u guys here came to see our property at PRECIOUS PEACE ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA close to CALEB UNIVERSITY Ikorodu extension, AT least we RECORDED a good number of you guys on ground,

You can still join us On week days to see d land and as Well make your purchase, Some of you guys started making your payments already,

NO one should miss this property, we sell genuine piece of land with PEACE of MIND.

Its your time

INVEST NOW
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2018
iammarvellux:
JOIN US at this time and days on our program on radio precisely at 8:38am, listen to us to learn more about Real Estate and why you should INVEST in our properties.

For enquiries concerning our properties, site bookings /inspection and purchase pls call ME on 08038781738.
Tune in at 8:38am today, inspiration FM 92.3 and enjoy our exciting program on Real Estate investment, for site inspection/bookings and purchase call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
SITE INSPECTION ALERT*

Good day all,
Another exciting WEEKEND is here, BIG THANKS to all those that went with us during our last site inspection.

inspection this Saturday 30th June 2018? Especially now that we will be doing allocation for our property at Ikorodu extension called PRECIOUS PEACE ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA, PAY half and N100k developmental levy and get ur allocation live come July 7th 2018
Pls indicate

BY Immigration Office House 1A, 3rd Avenue
Festac Town Lagos state,

Here are d details,

2 its N2500.

only N5000.

book u NOW
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 3:27am On Jul 03, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS MY BOSS APOSTLE LANDLORD

Won the YOUNGEST REAL ESTATE PLAYER OF THE YEAR

AM HAPPY to be a part of this SUCCESS story.

God BLESS Sales Craft Ltd.

Call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738 for site bookings /inspection and purchase.

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 3:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Start calling NOW 08038781738

DON'T WAITING TILL IS TOO LATE

. YESTERDAY ALONE I HAD OVER 30PEOPLE WHO COME TO OUR OFFICE FROM HERE TO MAKE PAYMENTS,

They paid half the price of the plot and N100,000 developmental levy and now waiting for the allocation day on the 6th of July 2018

Sir/Ma reading this information, NOW IS the time for you to INVEST in the Real Estate, after this allocation, the price will GO higher to N900,000 per prototype plot.

AS i type this, it current price IS N750,000, PAY HALF now at N375,000 +N100,000 developmental levy and its yours.

Listen to our program on radio today on inspiration FM 92.3 at 8:38am as we throw more light on it.

KEY in now call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738 AVOID THE LAST MINUTE RUSH.
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 3:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Dont miss it call ME NOW 08038781738

DON'T wait till is N900,000 per prototype plot,

. After d allocation day 6th July 2018, IT will be N900,000.

. You have every opportunity to buy now at N750,000 only pay half and N100,000 developmental levy and KEY in.

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dont be left out on d day of this allocation,

ACT FAST NOW

For site bookings /inspection and purchase pls call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738.
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 3:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Dont be left out on d day of this allocation,

ACT FAST NOW

For site bookings /inspection and purchase pls call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738.
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2018
DID YOU KNOW*

That with as low as *N250,000* you can become a land owner?

To be a part of this exciting opportunity, PAY half the price of our properties at ATAN-OTA, and N100,000 developmental levy and get your allocation INSTANTLY, You dont have to wait for 10yrs or more like some Real Estate companies does.

SITE NAME: *PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2*

ALLOCATION DATE: 31st August 2018.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who were allocated their plots during our last allocation that took place at Ikorodu extension called IMOTA last month.

*LOCATION* This ATAN-OTA property is just 12 MINUTES drive from Agbara, and 10minutes from winners chapel Ogun state.

*PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2 ATAN-OTA*
Prototype plot is �� N500,000, PAY HALF d price and N100,000 developmental levy, Spread d remaining balance within SIX months and get INSTANT ALLOCATION
OR
You can go for our COMMERCIAL PLOT �� N2.5M pay half and N100k developmental levy Spread d remaining balance within SIX months and get INSTANT ALLOCATION come 31st August 2018.

NOTE : This is a DRY AND TABLE LAND, FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION. You can also listen to our Radio program live today on inspiration FM 92.3 Lagos at 8:35am this wednesday morning for more details.

Office Address
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue by Immigration Office House 1, A Close Festac Town Lagos state.

For more enquiries, site inspection and purchase call /sms/ Whatsapp ME on 08038781738.

#salesCraftproperties #dangoterefinery #LFTZ

.... creating a home with prosperity.
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
INVEST NOW, call/sms/Whatsapp 08038781738 to get started

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Take a good look at this picture and what readily comes to your mind? Do you think that air fares in this
country will be much lower than this?

Same applies to Real Estate, i could remember
meeting one of my customers last month and all
I could ever get from him were laments and
laments at a point i thought he was reading the
book of lamentations in the Bible, but wait a
minute, he was not. He was only pouring his
heart, on how he missed the GOLDEN opportunity
to buy plots of land in lekki back in 2006, but he
went for exotic cars, operated a transport
company which Later collapsed, got married and
had children, in the midst of all this, one of His
friends advised him to buy properties in ibeju
lekki just to compensate himself for loosing the
chance to own properties he can call his own, he
accepted but NEVER ACTED on it then it was
N750,000 per plot, Now as i write, the amount
per plot in ibeju lekki is N2m-10m depending the
area.

He told ME that my coming to his Office, did not
only remind him of His past mistakes but
another opportunity to dust himself up and
INVEST, from his words he said "this is the only
way i can heal myself of my past mistakes".
Dear Reader, what moral lessons can you draw
from this, have you secured your future yet, what
plan do you have after retirement, what financial
future do you have for your children?

Now IS the TIME to take that STEP, INVEST
NOW.

Our office address
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue by Immigration Office House 1, A
Close Festac Town Lagos state.
For investments, site inspection or bookings and
purchase,
Call/sms /Whatsapp 08038781738.

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
DONT MISS THIS OFFER

START CALLING NOW

Take advantage of this and BECOME A LANDLORD, A LAND OWNER.

Only pay half of d price for d land and N100k developmental levy and get ur allocation sharp sharp, u dont need to wait for 10yrs or 100 yrs to get ur allocation.

The time to Wake up is NOW.

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dont miss the allocation start calling NOW

Call/sms /Whatsapp 08038781738

am available
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2018
PROMO:

Spend some cool days in Dubai as we take you for an all expense paid trip.

To qualify for this,

1. Buy any of our properties in Nigeria (LAGOS, OGUN STATE, DELTA STATE, ANAMBRA STATE, OWERRI) and Deposit N500,000 for any of our
properties, you will get a raffle ticket that qualifies you to stand a chance to WIN the all expense paid trip.

2. Buy any of our properties and make a N5million Deposit payment for any of our properties
especially our Lekki Estates, and automatically you will be on this trip to Dubai.

NOTE: We are Not running a lottery, but its a values added services, A way we say thank you to our esteemed customers.

Start calling 08038781738 NOW(whatsapp /sms)

Let's build together
... creating a home with prosperity.

#investor #investment #lagosrealestate
# lagosbrand # lagos #lasgidi # lasgidistyles
# ibejulekkkilands #ibejulekki # lekki #petroleum
# building #dangote #dangoterefinery # nigeria
# realestate #realestateinvestor #realestateinvestment #salescraftproperties
#apostlelandlord #instablog9ja #instanigeria

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
*IBEJU LEKKI IS TOO FAR*

Someone once told me that why should I buy land in IBEJU-LEKKI, it's too far, and I can't even do anything on it now.

Then I said, well, someone said the same about LEKKI few years ago and today they probably can't afford to get a plot of land there.

Another person must have said the same thing about AJAH when it was selling for "peanuts", now if you no hold your 30million+, you can't even price a plot of land there.

They've been saying the same about SANGOTEDO, ABIJO and the rest, but the cost of lands keep going up every month.

To get a plot of land in sangotedo now, you suppose don chop belleful before you attempt am, and you still say ibeju-lekki is far.

The question is, do you see opportunity in emerging areas or you are just see bushes?

PONDER ON THIS

We're only a call away if you want to know about how we can help you get an investment that fits in your budget.

(1) IBEJU LEKKI, lekki free trade zone. Going for N5.5m, N2m and N4.5m prototype plot. We also have commercial PLOT and VIP plots too.

(2) Awka, Anambra state 5mins drive from UNIZIK JUNCTION, going for N2m for d VIP/luxury and the commercial plot IS N4.5m.

(3). AZAGBA Delta state,close to delta state polythenic and Close to d AIRPORT, going for N1m VIP plot and hostel plot IS N 1.5m

(4) ATAN-OTA, PHASE 1 ogun state, 12mins drive from Agbara and 10mins from winners chapel
Going for N600,000 prototype plot, and VIP PLOT IS N900,000 and
ATAN-OTA PHASE 2: prototype plot N500,000, VIP PLOT N800,000 commercial plot N2.5m

(5) Ikorodu ext (IMOTA) Close to CALEB UNIVERSITY IMOTA, its N900,000 prototype plot, VIP PLOT IS N1.2m and commercial plot IS N2.5m

(6) Ikorodu ext 2 (IMOTA PHASE 3)
goes N500,000 for prototype plot, VIP PLOT IS N800,000, and commercial plot IS N2.5m

(7) OWERRI, along owerri International airport, along Portharcourt - Aba Road, goes for N2m VIP PLOT and d commercial plot IS N4.5m

NOTE:
Flexible payment plan are available also you can pay 50% down payment and Spread d remaining balance within SIX months without any interest.

We also have AMOURED turkey DOORS elegant and beautiful doors for your office, House and hotels etc.

Office Address :
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue by Immigration Office House 1, A Close Festac Town Lagos state

All our properties are at good location , DRY LAND, TABLE AND FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION

And many more.....

You have a decision to make �

For more enquiries, inspection, our properties pictures, videos and payment detail:

Call/Sms/Whatsapp: 08038781738

EMAIL: emynike2001@gmail.com

#salesCraftproperties
#dangoterefinery
#investments #possession #landinvestment #capitalappreciation #ibejuland #ibejulekki #Sangotedoland #buyandbuild #Nigerialand
#Assets #ROI #NewLagos

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Good day all,
Another exciting WEEKEND is around the Corner , BIG THANKS to all those that went with us last weekend during our last site inspection.

inspection this Saturday 28th July 2018? Especially now that we will be doing allocation for our property at ATAN-OTA, OGUN STATE called PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2, ATAN-OTA. PAY N250,0 00 which is half the price and N100k developmental levy and get ur allocation live come August 31st, 2018
Pls indicate

BY Immigration Office House 1, A Close , 3rd Avenue
Festac Town Lagos state,

Here are d details,

2 its N2500.

only N5000.

book u NOW

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Good day all,

CALL ME NOW on 08038781738 let me book you for Tomorrow morning site inspection, buses will be available to carry you to d site and back,

If you cant come to our Head Office, pls let ME know where you are so we can pick you, PROVIDED you are wetin Lagos.

SITES TO VISIT TOMORROW ARE
(1). IBEJU LEKKI
(2). IKORODU (MAYA & IMOTA)
(3). ATAN-OTA OGUN STATE
(4). AWKA,ANAMBRA STATE
(5). OWERRI
(6).AZAGBA DELTA STATE

DATE : 28TH JULY 2018

TIME : 7AM (DEPARTURE)

Start calling NOW 08038781738 (whatsapp /sms available)

Some of my clients from Nairaland here can attest to it that we deliver as we say, Buses are available

PLS NOTE
For all our site in ibeju lekki area its subscription form is N2500
Also all our site on the mainland is N2000
While those on the EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA is N5,000.

Come and see what you are buying, all our site are TABLE, DRY and FREE from Government Acquisition.

.... creating a home with prosperity

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
I still think buying a home is the best
investment any individual can make.” -- John
Paulson, billionaire

BUY our properties and u can be proud to build your home.

Be a land Lord and stop paying as a tenant.

Call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738 for a more flexible payment plan that will earn u a land of your own.

Am AT your service.

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
*AFFORDABLE PROPERTIES FOR SALE*

(1) IBEJU LEKKI, lekki free trade zone. Going for N5.5m, N2m and N4.5m prototype plot. We also have commercial PLOT and VIP plots too. 

(2) Awka, Anambra state 5mins drive from UNIZIK JUNCTION, going for N2m for d VIP/luxury and the commercial plot IS N4.5m.

(3). AZAGBA Delta state,close to delta state polythenic and Close to d AIRPORT, going for N1m VIP plot and hostel plot IS N 1.5m

(4) ATAN-OTA, PHASE 1 ogun state, 12mins drive from Agbara and 10mins from winners chapel 
Going for N600,000 prototype plot, and VIP PLOT IS N900,000 and 
ATAN-OTA PHASE 2: prototype plot N500,000, VIP PLOT N800,000 commercial plot N2.5m

(5) Ikorodu ext (IMOTA) Close to CALEB UNIVERSITY IMOTA, its N900,000 prototype plot, VIP PLOT IS N1.2m and commercial plot IS N2.5m

(6) Ikorodu ext 2 (IMOTA PHASE 3)
goes N500,000 for prototype plot, VIP PLOT IS N800,000, and commercial plot IS N2.5M, (PAY HALF N250,000+N100K DEVELOPMENTAL LEVY) AND get INSTANT ALLOCATION come 31st August 2018.

(7) OWERRI, along owerri International airport, along Portharcourt - Aba Road, goes for N2m VIP PLOT and d commercial plot IS N4.5m

NOTE:
Flexible payment plan are available also you can pay 50% down payment and Spread d remaining balance within SIX months without any interest.

We also have AMOURED turkey DOORS elegant and beautiful doors for your office, House and hotels etc. 

Office Address :
Sales Craft Ltd 

All our properties are at good location , DRY LAND, TABLE AND FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION 

And many more.....

You have a decision to make

For more enquiries, inspection, our properties pictures, videos and payment detail:

Call/Sms/Whatsapp: 08038781738 

EMAIL: emynike2001@gmail.com

#salesCraftproperties 
#dangoterefinery 
#investments #possession #landinvestment #capitalappreciation #ibejuland #ibejulekki #Sangotedoland #buyandbuild #Nigerialand
#Assets #ROI #NewLagos

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
*3 Good Reason To Invest in Real Estate*

*Financial Security:

Your financial security depends on how much you invest and how efficiently you do so. Investments can help you build a corpus so that you can generate a large cash reserve.

*For Emergencies:

Investing helps you create a financial cushion for your family. Ideally you should have investments to the extent of at least six months’ income at all times.For instance, do you have the means to provide for your family if you were hit by unforeseen circumstances?

*Wealth Creation:

In order to create wealth you need investment options that add an element of growth to your money. The potential to help you build your wealth kitty over an investment horizon of 2-5 years and beyond.

Why not start your investment NOW,

FOR site bookings /inspection and purchase Call/sms/Whatsapp 08038781738

... Creating a home with prosperity.

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2018
DID YOU KNOW*

That with as low as *N250,000* you can become a land owner?

To be a part of this exciting opportunity, PAY half the price of our properties at ATAN-OTA, and N100,000 developmental levy and get your allocation INSTANTLY, You dont have to wait for 10yrs or more like some Real Estate companies does.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who were allocated their plots during our last allocation that took place at Ikorodu extension called IMOTA last month.

*LOCATION* This ATAN-OTA property is just 12 MINUTES drive from Agbara, and 10minutes from winners chapel Ogun state.

Prototype plot is �� N500,000, PAY HALF d price and N100,000 developmental levy, Spread d remaining balance within SIX months and get INSTANT ALLOCATION
OR
You can go for our COMMERCIAL PLOT �� N2.5M pay half and N100k developmental levy Spread d remaining balance within SIX months and get INSTANT ALLOCATION come 31st August 2018.

NOTE : This is a DRY AND TABLE LAND, FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION. You can also listen to our Radio program live on inspiration FM 92.3 Lagos at 8:35am every Tuesdays and wednesdays morning for more details.

Office Address
Sales Craft Ltd

For more enquiries, site inspection and purchase call /sms/ Whatsapp ME on 08038781738.

.... creating a home with prosperity.

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
DONT MISS THIS GREAT OFFER FOR ANY REASON

DO YOU KNOW, That with as low as *N250,000* you can become a land owner?

OR

Office Address
Sales Craft Ltd

.... creating a home with prosperity.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
For site bookings /inspection and purchase

Call /sms /Whatsapp 08038781738

Am, AT your service
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
HURRY ! HURRY!! HURRY!!!

ITS ONLY 18 DAYS LEFT TO THE ACTUAL ALLOCATION DAY of our PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2 ATAN-OTA, OGUN STATE

THE Good thing here IS that you can actually pay half the price for our PROTOTYPE plot of land that is going for N500,000 and add N100,000 part payment for developmental levy (N350,000 total) OR You buy OUR VIP PLOT that sells for N800,000 and pay half N400,000+N100,000 part payment developmental levy (N500,000 total) or you can buy our COMMERCIAL PLOT N2.5M pay half and N100k part payment developmental and GET UR INSTANT ALLOCATION live and Direct on 31st of August 2018.

Now you may ask what is developmental levy?
This is what some Real Estate companies will NEVER tell you, they keep it as hidden charges until u finish paying for your land then you will be left to bear d pains of paying another huge amount of money which will be bigger than the cost of the land itself.

Since you are buying a land within an Estate, developmental levy is used to put up infrastructures within that Estate which includes children play ground, electricity, transformers, interlock, paved and tared Road and much more.

Our properties are DRY, TABLE AND FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION.

Chat ME up on whatsapp let ME send you the recent pictures of our properties at ATAN OTA and u can tune in Tomorrow morning 8:35am inspiration FM 92.3 to listen to my boss Apostle Landlord and call ME up for your site inspection and purchase.

Have a blessed day,

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
HURRY ! HURRY!! HURRY!!! 

ITS ONLY 18 DAYS LEFT TO THE ACTUAL ALLOCATION DAY of our PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2 ATAN-OTA, OGUN STATE 

THE Good thing here IS that you can actually pay half the price for our PROTOTYPE plot of land that is going for N500,000 and add N100,000 part payment for developmental levy (N350,000 total) OR You buy OUR VIP PLOT that sells for N800,000 and pay half N400,000+N100,000 part payment developmental levy (N500,000 total) or you can buy our COMMERCIAL PLOT N2.5M pay half and N100k part payment developmental and GET UR INSTANT ALLOCATION live and Direct on 31st of August 2018. 

Now you may ask what is developmental levy? 
This is what some Real Estate companies will NEVER tell you, they keep it as hidden charges until u finish paying for your land then you will be left to bear d pains of paying another huge amount of money which will be bigger than the cost of the land itself. 

Since you are buying a land within an Estate, developmental levy is used to put up infrastructures within that Estate which includes children play ground, electricity, transformers, interlock, paved and tared Road and much more. 

Our properties are DRY, TABLE AND FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION. 

Chat ME up on whatsapp let ME send you the recent pictures of our properties at ATAN OTA and u can tune in Tomorrow morning 8:35am inspiration FM 92.3 to listen to my boss Apostle Landlord and call ME up for your site inspection and purchase. 

Have a blessed day,
Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Prosperity GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2 ATAN-OTA, OGUN STATE

Recent pictures

Re: Allocation Day, Pay Half, And Get Your Land by iammarvellux(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
More recent pics

land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA / Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot / 22 Acres Of Land, Fenced At Abule Egba For Outright Sale.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94