Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (59817 Views)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by aribisala0(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
hisgrace090:
The book of malachi says bring your tithe into the house of God, so that they will be enough food in my house.

Enough food for who?

Enough for the children of God.

Who is this children of God?

Those asking the church for money.

Hence the church still collect tithe, the needy have right to ask the church for money.

Tithe is FOOD according to the bible. FOOD not Naira

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Tundeobama(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
flyca:
Leke is quite silly for saying that.

Osibanjo is madt for officiating the islamization of Nigeria tagged "compulsory cattle ranching" across states.

#BoycottRCCG
Everything your people type boycott always prosper the more you people are born looser.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by toolovely(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Though what Leke said wasnt right but this freeze has problem, the biblical days didnt have money then, they use flocks and food as tithe so what is he saying, he quoted matthew 23:23 that actually supports tithe lol
Don't just make comments to condemn Freeze because every other person is doing so.
Are you sure there was no money in the old? Please read Deuteronomy 14:25-26 to know that money was never used or intended for tithing.
There were other professions during that time. There were blacksmiths which was one of the highly respected profession. And then the carpenters and the rest. But God never asked them to tight or exchange whatever they manufacture for tithing. The message was purely for farmers or herders because it's edible.
The Matthew he quoted as you said supports tithing, what does that passage literally means? There are more important things the teachers of the law should be more concerned than tithing....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Follygunners: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Metuh:

Any pastor or pastor's relative...irrespective of what the topic is about....

Freeze is now your god or the standard you use to judge your own life

Maybe you should consider changing your moniker to something like Eze Iberibe

STFU !!! May Sub-Zero FREEZE ur stinky mouth. FOOL! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by rayobaba(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Though what Leke said wasnt right but this freeze has problem, the biblical days didnt have money then, they use flocks and food as tithe so what is he saying, he quoted matthew 23:23 that actually supports tithe lol
You are wrong. Read Deautoromy 14:24-25
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by abbeyty(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is this one pastor son or an alhaji ? Look at his aboki hat in the first picture
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by yankison(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
That leke adeboye was a greedy man , I could remember when I sister needed a shop on the camp ground to start her business ,just to even rent sef this man never agree to give out and those shop were locked up .. he is actually having a wrong impression thinking by the way people love his dad they would do same to him ..this are kind of people making christaindom go backward,how could you utter such statement and you call your self a born again christain . I weep for this crazy old fool God punish him 10folds from spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by aribisala0(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
They had money.

Do you read the bible?

Go and read it

I says if the place the Lord has chosen is too far then sell the produce and se the money to buy ...............

The reason folk like you can be duped is you DO NOT READ

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by nextstep(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
And the most annoying part is that: here Leke is admonishing people for not saving... the same people his father threatens with hell fire if they do not "sow seed". If people give 10-20 percent to the Church... why can't the Church assist them in their time of need? angry

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by kindnyce(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Masama:
Make daddy freeze go rest abeg, he has become a boring nuisance

For speaking up against church /scam /tithes?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by BanevsJoker(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Though what Leke said wasnt right but this freeze has problem, they use flocks and food as tithe cos it was acceptable then so what is he saying, he quoted matthew 23:23 that actually supports tithe lol
Actually, they did. Give unto Caesar remember?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Follygunners: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
LazyNairalander:
He wants to freeze the poor boy's mouth.... Kolewerk rara.

check my SIGNATURE

We're gonna FREEZE his life!

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Fourwinds: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fidelmak:
if you understand the number one principle of financial blessing which is paying of tithe.....omo you will never fail to do so (total financial breakthrough)

but for me o , as many letters are written for support, i wont hesitate to give because the more i give the more i bcm blessed and rich(some pple will not understand)
fidelity bank .....heheheheheeee
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by chendstone01(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
pastors are scammers Churches are money making organizations When your pastors need money they come to you but when you need money they send you to God lubish

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Ken4Christ: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
hisgrace090:
The book of malachi says bring your tithe into the house of God, so that they will be enough food in my house.

Enough food for who?

Enough for the children of God.

Who is this children of God?

Those asking the church for money.

Hence the church still collect tithe, the needy have right to ask the church for money.

The church should support the poor brethren according to the Scripture but I recommend only those committed one way or the other should be offered assistance. Otherwise, so many who don't even know Christ will take advantage of it. The Scripture warns; cast not your pearls before swine.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by BanevsJoker(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
sunnyside16:
I support daddy freeze 101%. This spoilt child saying rubbish, as if he ever worked to buy his father a bicycle.
Mumu no get expiry date at all. For example, how old is your President? I'm not suprised by the utterances of that middle-aged slowpoke.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by lastempero: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Though what Leke said wasnt right but this freeze has problem, they use flocks and food as tithe cos it was acceptable then so what is he saying, he quoted matthew 23:23 that actually supports tithe lol

modified

What makes it unacceptable now?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Deltatoto: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

Daddy Freeze gives brilliant response to Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye, after he advised Nigerians to go back to farming and stop asking the church for money

Leke Adeboye, one of the sons of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, advised Nigerians in a video to go back to farming to meet their needs and stop asking the church for financial assistance.

Leke said in the video that Nigerians have gone out of recession but now face famine and to combat this problem, he asked Nigerians to go back to farming and the era of trade by barter. Whatever they are able to produce on their farms, he asked them to use those farm produce in exchange for those things they need but don't have.

He also warned against people writing letters to the church begging for financial assistance when they could have saved to avoid lack.

In reply, Freeze reminded him that charity begins at home and asked him why his father's church hasn't started collecting tithes and offering in grains and cattle like it was originally intended in the Bible.

Freeze wrote:

Watch the video shared by Leke Adeboye below.

[
Watch the video here ::
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkN2JcAAqRd/

http://www.gistmore.com/freeze-replies-pastor-adeboye-son

adeboye son is an idiot just like the father.he rides in a private jet and wants other to farm.may thunder strike him dead
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by aikhimself: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

Daddy Freeze gives brilliant response to Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye, after he advised Nigerians to go back to farming and stop asking the church for money

Leke Adeboye, one of the sons of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, advised Nigerians in a video to go back to farming to meet their needs and stop asking the church for financial assistance.

Leke said in the video that Nigerians have gone out of recession but now face famine and to combat this problem, he asked Nigerians to go back to farming and the era of trade by barter. Whatever they are able to produce on their farms, he asked them to use those farm produce in exchange for those things they need but don't have.

He also warned against people writing letters to the church begging for financial assistance when they could have saved to avoid lack.

In reply, Freeze reminded him that charity begins at home and asked him why his father's church hasn't started collecting tithes and offering in grains and cattle like it was originally intended in the Bible.

Freeze wrote:

Watch the video shared by Leke Adeboye below.

[
Watch the video here ::
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkN2JcAAqRd/

http://www.gistmore.com/freeze-replies-pastor-adeboye-son

Those losers who support the false prophets such as Adebayo are idiot.

Listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRSAvVxjtjI&t=2s

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by yankison(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Deltatoto:
adeboye son is an idiot just like the father.he rides in a private jet and wants other to farm.may thunder strike him dead

I support the thunder with lighting
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by aribisala0(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Actually, they did. Give unto Caesar remember?

Long before the time of Caesar there was money

Joseph was soldto Midianites for20 shekels of silver.

When his brothers came to buy food in Egypt during the famine they paid with money

PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN BUT DO NOT READ THE BIBLE

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Deltatoto: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
yankison:

I support the thunder with lighting
illietracy is the reason churches are booming in Nigeria I live in the USA it’s not like that here

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by DONFASZY(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jesus...d insult is facts
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Jakumo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole ranks among Africa's most successful practitioners of industrial scale fraud. Adebole steals the hard-earned money of his gullible flock by promising them a seat at the right side of Jeeeeesus, in the hereafter, in exchange for their paychecks in the here and now.

All that fraudulently obtained TAX FREE cash is needed by Adejale Adebole and his brood of parasitic family members, to maintain their lavish jet-setting lifestyle, whilst also funding the purchase and deployment of his private jets, for the criminal enterprise of spiriting embezzled government cash out of Nigeria, and away to secret bank accounts in Dubai and other nations where few questions are asked, about massive, unexplained cash deposits.

Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adeoble's greatest SIN, however, is quantified in blood of innocent motorists who for DECADES have wound up in car wrecks , or as armed robbery victims, due ENTIRELY to the massive traffic gridlocks that occur EVERY PUCKING MONTH, when the thieving pastor's flock of sheeple swarm his sprawling mega-church like lemmings, and sit meekly lined up in mile-long cattle sheds, waiting under hypnotic trance, for their turn to hand the bulk of their income to the ever greedy, always insatiable Pastor Adebole, "God's Cashier".

In the fullness of time, Pastor Adebole's criminal career as " The Money Launderer to the Stars", and the "Fleecer-in-General of the Flock," will be documented in detail, and then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, by a future government of Nigeria that WILL materialize, once the Dark Ages of blind, automaton obedience to grasping cult leaders, has been ended forever in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by pedrilo: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
i pity those givin them money as tithe.
\sheeps

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by BanevsJoker(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
aribisala0:

Long before the time of Caesar there was money

Joseph was soldto Midianites for20 shekels of silver.

When his brothers came to buy food in Egypt during thefamine they aid with money

PEPLE CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN BUT DO NOT READ THE BIBLE
I for dash you one bottle, but I no know your brand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by adedayoa2(f): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Goddygee:
let's call a spade a spade, Daddy Freeze has spoken the Facts, Let those involved counter the facts
which facts them dey counter, do you know how many people churches dey help? As small as my church sef, I don benefit plenty times.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by 400billionman: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
I will not comment against any pastor but some of them after having emptied some peoples pockets will never offer you a dime when you tell them you are in need.they will rather remind you that you are poor because you are not paying tithe regularly.Pastor, Is that your final help to a dying man?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by petenweke: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Am sure Adeboye Jr couldn't have made such careless and foolish remarks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Metuh: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Follygunners:

STFU !!! May Sub-Zero FREEZE ur stinky mouth. FOOL! angry angry

You are actually living up to your names.

A failed Gunner please enjoy your folly in peace.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
The small pastor Adeboye just de chop the yahoo++ money his father is making and he thinks life begins n ends there. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by itu404(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why is it when you miserable bloggers reports you do not say it like it is. Did he warn any body? that is why you shall remain poor
Why are you people so anti church in Nigeria?because evil has so pollute the land you guys hate light
Why do you envy so much the progress in the church that you are ready to disrespect any one in the church? because you do not understand the secret
What is happening in the church in Nigeria is not new compared to what is happening in other countries why is ours different? because we are anti progressive
Anyone one can give advise if you are a Nigerian what is wrong with the advise?
When the church started soup kitchen you did not say any thing. when the church shares second clothing to members you were blind
when the church sponsor some members children you did not say anything
when the church acquired large acres for farms in Ogun state you did not say anything
Is it not the church business to give advise, counsel and guidance to people? if so what has the man do wrong?
Daddy freeze go sell one of your expensive wrist watches give it to the poor then you will have the moral right to come and judge pastors.
There is no one in the church that was compelled to go or threatens if he wants to leave
How many religious bodies do we have in Nigeria why is it that only the church you miserable idiots focus.? why?
No one know freeze his hatred and antecedent over the church has made him popular. what a way to be known
If the church make so much money why don;t you start one yourself and see?
The hypocrisy of your man, freeze stinks a mile away. tell him to start something to redeem the so called shepie or whatever
No pastor dares to strap one of the exclusive wrist watches you sometimes wear. sell them , Daddy freeze, and help the so called fleeced in the church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.