Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (59763 Views)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by mandate12: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jaynom:

Oh no. There was MONEY. Read DEUTERONOMY 14:24-25

AMP:And if the distance is too long for you to carry your tithe, or the place where the Lord your God chooses to set His Name [and Presence] is too far away for you, when the Lord your God has blessed you,
AMP:Then you shall turn it into money, and bind up the money in your hand, and shall go to the place [of worship] which the Lord your God has chosen.

Daddy freeze and this leke guy r birds of a feather - people that will not keep their ignorance within. I just like the fact that u know how to read the bible. A lot of people just read a line hastily without furtherance.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by lereinter(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
i dont blame leke
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by OkaiCorne(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
mandate12:

Daddy freeze and this leke guy r birds of a feather - people that will not keep their ignorance within. I just like the fact that u know how to read the bible. A lot of people just read a line hastily without furtherance.

It would nice if you and Jaynom continued by reading up Deuteronomy 14 v 26 and 27..

The Bible clearly mentioned that the money should be used to buy cattle, wine or whatever your heart desires...

In summary, tithes were never required to be given monetarily...
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by OkaiCorne(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jaynom:

Oh no. There was MONEY. Read DEUTERONOMY 14:24-25

AMP:And if the distance is too long for you to carry your tithe, or the place where the Lord your God chooses to set His Name [and Presence] is too far away for you, when the Lord your God has blessed you,
AMP:Then you shall turn it into money, and bind up the money in your hand, and shall go to the place [of worship] which the Lord your God has chosen.

Kindly continue on to verse 26 and confirm if tithes were given monetarily....
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Jaynom(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
OkaiCorne:

It would nice if you and Jaynom continued by reading up Deuteronomy 14 v 26 and 27..

The Bible clearly mentioned that the money should be used to buy cattle, wine or whatever your heart desires...

In summary, tithes were never required to be given monetarily...

Hey. I quoted those verses to prove money existed and that God never asked for money as tithe. I have asked around and NO CHURCH practices the Eating of Tithe because it means less money in the bank account and in the pocket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by OkaiCorne(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jaynom:

Hey. I quoted those verses to prove money existed and that God never asked for money as tithe. I have asked around and NO CHURCH practices the Eating of Tithe because it means less money in the bank account and in the pocket

Oh okay... we're on the same page then...

Which church will ever preach eating of tithes is biblical? As a matter of fact, Oritsejafor mentioned that if you eat your tithe...you'll die quickly...

Bunch of fraudsters...
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by urahara(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Zoharariel:
Freeze, Sango & Obatala are solidly behind you.

Any hypocritic bastard who tells you "Touch not my annointed" shall die horribly in your stead.

lmao grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by seguno2: 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
hisgrace090:
The book of malachi says bring your tithe into the house of God, so that they will be enough food in my house.

Enough food for who?

Enough for the children of God.

Who is this children of God?

Those asking the church for money.

Hence the church still collect tithe, the needy have right to ask the church for money.

Brethren, behold a Christian who has been redeemed from the fold of the sheeple. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by yeman1(m): 1:51am On Jun 21, 2018
Don't juset me curse you!
what do you know about farming ?
are u even ding it yourself before advising ppl to doing it..
I did farming two years ago and last year about 5 hectares, used all to plant maize, I spent much on harrowing, ploughing, fertilizing , weeding and harvest, still didn't get half of d money I invested. The reason was that, no good buyers coz they were saying maize was much in d market. I did another dried one too to preserve and sell later, but the story was the same thing ,, they said aboki maize is out , so price has fallen.
. Farming has never been an easy thing
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by NittyR(f): 2:02am On Jun 21, 2018
"You speak of money ‘saved’. I ask from where precisely? Through what means was this money ‘earned’?"--- God bless Daddy freeze sad sad
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by hisgrace090: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2018
GoodMuyis:

The Church is large and all fingers are not equal. In a Local Church of 20 members, you can hardly see up to 25% who drop 10k+ as tight monthly. Now if church is to continue feeding the members, the tithe from the 25% cannot sustained them, not to talk of weekly Church running expenses. In some assemblies, it is the church workers that sacrifice their earning so as to give to the needy, because what is coming is not enough to cater for everyone needs. (am talking about Local churches where i have experiences)

But the Truth is Those who are Tither Always have to Give, they are working and God is blessing them.

There is no time anybody is expected to give to all that ask for something.

Give to those you can, tell those that thuse not receive that what is available is finished with humility and not telling them to stop asking to go and learn a trade to make money.

Bible ask us to ask always.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by dalaman: 2:40am On Jun 21, 2018
staggerman:
They claimed that after paying tithes they will receive multiple blessings and there won't be room enough to contain it. How come they are broke and begging for money after paying tithe?

Abi the windows of heaven no open?
Or the blessings were not poured out to them?

grin grin grin

Be wise people.... The tithe does not being monetary blessings, otherwise they won't be telling the tithers to go to farm to get food.

End of story.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Eagba(m): 2:51am On Jun 21, 2018
Fidelmak:
if you understand the number one principle of financial blessing which is paying of tithe.....omo you will never fail to do so (total financial breakthrough)

but for me o , as many letters are written for support, i wont hesitate to give because the more i give the more i bcm blessed and rich(some pple will not understand)
its because you're in africa that's why you are associating God with. God will not ordinarily like to bless you with money, cos money is not important to him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Eagba(m): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Ken4Christ:

The church should support the poor brethren according to the Scripture but I recommend only those committed one way or the other should be offered assistance. Otherwise, so many who don't even know Christ will take advantage of it. The Scripture warns; cast not your pearls before swine.
i've never seen such a selfish wicked like you
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Eagba(m): 3:14am On Jun 21, 2018
itu404:
Why is it when you miserable bloggers reports you do not say it like it is. Did he warn any body? that is why you shall remain poor
Why are you people so anti church in Nigeria?because evil has so pollute the land you guys hate light
Why do you envy so much the progress in the church that you are ready to disrespect any one in the church? because you do not understand the secret
What is happening in the church in Nigeria is not new compared to what is happening in other countries why is ours different? because we are anti progressive
Anyone one can give advise if you are a Nigerian what is wrong with the advise?
When the church started soup kitchen you did not say any thing. when the church shares second clothing to members you were blind
when the church sponsor some members children you did not say anything
when the church acquired large acres for farms in Ogun state you did not say anything
Is it not the church business to give advise, counsel and guidance to people? if so what has the man do wrong?
Daddy freeze go sell one of your expensive wrist watches give it to the poor then you will have the moral right to come and judge pastors.
There is no one in the church that was compelled to go or threatens if he wants to leave
How many religious bodies do we have in Nigeria why is it that only the church you miserable idiots focus.? why?
No one know freeze his hatred and antecedent over the church has made him popular. what a way to be known
If the church make so much money why don;t you start one yourself and see?
The hypocrisy of your man, freeze stinks a mile away. tell him to start something to redeem the so called shepie or whatever
No pastor dares to strap one of the exclusive wrist watches you sometimes wear. sell them , Daddy freeze, and help the so called fleeced in the church.
in all your rant you didn't defend your position with the bible. If your pastor is a levite, then he shouldn't own properties. If your pastor is for real, he shouldn't collect tithe in money but food stuff and he's not allow to sell any part of it and he should know that only 10% of the tithe belongs to him. He should be like apostle paul
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by DavidEsq(m): 6:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Zoharariel:
Freeze, Sango & Obatala are solidly behind you.

Any hypocritic bastard who tells you "Touch not my annointed" shall die horribly in your stead.
Dis kain para na shrine kind of para o!

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Carter4luv(m): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

Daddy Freeze gives brilliant response to Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye, after he advised Nigerians to go back to farming and stop asking the church for money

Leke Adeboye, one of the sons of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, advised Nigerians in a video to go back to farming to meet their needs and stop asking the church for financial assistance.

Leke said in the video that Nigerians have gone out of recession but now face famine and to combat this problem, he asked Nigerians to go back to farming and the era of trade by barter. Whatever they are able to produce on their farms, he asked them to use those farm produce in exchange for those things they need but don't have.

He also warned against people writing letters to the church begging for financial assistance when they could have saved to avoid lack.

In reply, Freeze reminded him that charity begins at home and asked him why his father's church hasn't started collecting tithes and offering in grains and cattle like it was originally intended in the Bible.

Freeze wrote:

Watch the video shared by Leke Adeboye below.

[
Watch the video here ::
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkN2JcAAqRd/

http://www.gistmore.com/freeze-replies-pastor-adeboye-son

Daddy freeze deserve some accolades.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by sweetilicious(f): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Masama:
Make daddy freeze go rest abeg, he has become a boring nuisance
Not on this one.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by chimexdnice1(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Daddy freeze is always right. if this story is true... then that boy is an idiot. is it farming his father did to train him in university or is it farming the father was teaching in university. useless son of a reasonable man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by GoodMuyis(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2018
hisgrace090:

There is no time anybody is expected to give to all that ask for something.

Give to those you can, tell those that thuse not receive that what is available is finished with humility and not telling them to stop asking to go and learn a trade to make money.

Bible ask us to ask always.

Are you aware that there are those who deliberately refuse to work, only depend on church gift? I have seen people who received money from church to start business after few months they fold up, and are back asking for gift, if you were the pastor i guess you will give more to the person when s/he asked.

Bible ask us to ask always from God and he will give to you, but when you asked your fellow man and s/he doesn't have, will turn you down. Sometimes when asking becomes frequent it turns to burden, the people (Church) you are asking from have their personal need to met. That why Paul the Apostle recommend in 2Thess3:10-11

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.

Giving people gift/money will not solve their problem but rather empowerment in financial literacy first, then entrepreneurial skills, business empowerment, opportunities so that they depend on God and their handwork.

The church cannot solve everyone physical need without Adequate physical resources coming from same people. Even Govt will collect your tax before they can give you basic amenities.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by aribisala0(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Kindly continue on to verse 26 and confirm if tithes were given monetarily....

Tithes were NOT given

The money was to be used on arrival to buy food and alcohol to be eaten and drunk in the presence of da Lord

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by OkaiCorne(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
aribisala0:

Tithes were NOT given

The money was to be used on arrival to buy food and alcohol to be eaten and drunk in the presence of da Lord

Exactly!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Ken4Christ: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Eagba:
i've never seen such a selfish wicked like you

Please, what do you mean? How am I wicked?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Eagba(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Please, what do you mean? How am I wicked?
but I recommend only those committed one way or the other should be offered assistance. Otherwise, so many who don't even know Christ will take advantage of it. The Scripture warns; cast not your pearls before swine. . Jesus never segregate between his people and sinners. Even its the outsiders he welcomes more. Remember the prodigal son, his father left his throne to go welcome him
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Oxtertee(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hu send Dis leke boy msg to be spwering gibberish.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Goodness4525: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
I am not surprised @ Nigerians stupidity on religion, cos it is in our gene,almost stupid at everything
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Ken4Christ: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Eagba:
but I recommend only those committed one way or the other should be offered assistance. Otherwise, so many who don't even know Christ will take advantage of it. The Scripture warns; cast not your pearls before swine. . Jesus never segregate between his people and sinners. Even its the outsiders he welcomes more. Remember the prodigal son, his father left his throne to go welcome him

It is not true. Jesus only attended to the Jews when he came and they were all sinners anyway. Remember what he told the woman of Cannan whose daughter was healed.

Matthew 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

The woman said even dogs can eat from the crumbs that falls from the table. That was how her daughter got healed.

Even when Jesus taught about love, the emphasis was on loving the brethren.

That doesn't mean, we can't help those who are not believers but the focus is the household of faith. What the sinners need is the Gospel.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Eagba(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ken4Christ:

It is not true. Jesus only attended to the Jews when he came and they were all sinners anyway. Remember what he told the woman of Cannan whose daughter was healed.

Matthew 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

The woman said even dogs can eat from the crumbs that falls from the table. That was how her daughter got healed.

Even when Jesus taught about love, the emphasis was on loving the brethren.

That doesn't mean, we can't help those who are not believers but the focus is the household of faith. What the sinners need is the Gospel.
all what you wrote is sending cold shivers down my spine and i can't believe this is a follower of the great master and teacher. Who is your neighbour? You're a dangerous person n i've got shop chatting with you
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Ken4Christ: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2018
Eagba:
all what you wrote is sending cold shivers down my spine and i can't believe this is a follower of the great master and teacher. Who is your neighbour? You're a dangerous person n i've got shop chatting with you

Deuteronomy 15:7-8
7 If there be among you a poor man of one of THY BRETHREN within any of thy gates in thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother:

8 But thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, in that which he wanteth.

Notice the phrase - Thy Brethren.

Matthew 25:34-40
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these MY BRETHREN, ye have done it unto me.

Notice also the phrase - My Brethren.

Galatians 6:10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, ESPECIALLY unto them who are of the household of faith.

Notice the phrase, especially.

Romans 15:26 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the POOR SAINTS which are at Jerusalem.

Notice the phrase - Poor Saints.

Your neighbour is anyone you have opportunity to help by the definition of Christ But they are not necessarily your brethren.

In the old testament, the emphasis was on showing love to your neighbours But under the new, the emphasis is on your brethren. That is what Jesus called a new commandment of love.

John 13:34-35
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by tartar9(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
lovat:
You are a Nupe from Kwara state and a Muslim but you will always be on Christian matters whereas in your religion countless lives are lost daily and you keep quiet.

You Muslims say BH, Isis are not Muslims but the funny thing is that they are trying to bring the true Islam of Mohammed the leader because I can't call him a Prophet
Okay.
But the thread is about your pastorpreneurs,carry your lamentations elsewhere.
If you saw Him(SAW) as a prophet,you won't be a xtian so stop telling us the obvious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Kingosytex(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Kemisolabadmus post=68665658]I would have said leke does not have sense but i think daddy freeze is more senseless in other words both of them are ---/[/quote
the problem is that emotions and sentiments have clouded some peoples sense of reasoning. what freeze is saying is the truth.He even backs it up biblically, so why are nigerians against him?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by grandstar(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2018
Armchair economist proferring solutions to serious issues.

A classic example of the blind leading the blind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 / Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.