Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Uncle Molested Me At The Age Of Twelve - Busty Kenyan Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Uncle Molested Me At The Age Of Twelve - Busty Kenyan Actress (1507 Views)

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals / My Mother's Boyfriend Molested Me When I Was 5 Years Old - Helena Nelson, SHUGA / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Molested Me At The Age Of Twelve - Busty Kenyan Actress by Groovenaija360(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Controversial Nairobi Diaries actress, Bridget Achieng has disclosed what she went through after her father died when she was just 12-years-old.

In an emotional post, the Kenyan socialite narrates how her mother was busy with work and her siblings such that she paid little attention to her.

After her father’s death, Bridget was left with her uncle who took advantage of her.

“When I was 12 my father passed away and I was left with my uncle who used to molest me when i was a kid. When I cried for help, no one could hear me because my mum used to come home late when she was very tired and she didn’t have time because of the younger kids,” she posted.

In past interviews, Bridget has always been very open about her struggles while growing up, even sharing a rare video revealing where she lived six years ago working as a house girl.

In the emotional letter posted during Fathers’ Day, Bridget opens up on how she is missing her father.

“Rest in peace daddy. Wish heaven had visiting hours,that’s the road to life. Will meet you someday…I miss you papa, most of the things I’m going through now i wouldn’t go through them if you were alive, you always fought my battles for me, I miss you daddy, you are gone but not forgotten. You were my hero before and forever, taught me how to be strong in a cold world. I miss you daddy,” she posted.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/my-uncle-molested-me-at-the-age-of-twelve-curvy-kenyan-actress/

Re: My Uncle Molested Me At The Age Of Twelve - Busty Kenyan Actress by EwuOjota: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ohh boy.

Your Uncle has good taste.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Molested Me At The Age Of Twelve - Busty Kenyan Actress by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
angry

It hurts when you look scary, distorted, and eyesore and av the notion u r busty lookin good lipsrsealed
Re: My Uncle Molested Me At The Age Of Twelve - Busty Kenyan Actress by Whizdorm001(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
That's your family problem nah,what is it doing on nairaland?
Re: My Uncle Molested Me At The Age Of Twelve - Busty Kenyan Actress by Follygunners: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Imagine dis one na Socialite for Kenya? Chai... Very ugly pple indeed! grin
Re: My Uncle Molested Me At The Age Of Twelve - Busty Kenyan Actress by Auladimeji(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
All this Kangaroo slay queen wants to the end.mtchhhew

(1) (Reply)

CDQ Biography – Age, Net Worth, Label, Education, Awards, Music & More / Actress Yvonne Nelson Pens Romantic Birthday Message To Majid Michel, Fans React / Davido Breaks Down In Tears As His Mother Regrets...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.