Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

I'm On The Phone And I Can't Shout Up! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm On The Phone And I Can't Shout Up! (734 Views)

I'm A Fresh Graduate And I Won't Take Any Job Offer Below 250K Per Month / 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' / Sales Agent Needed - Over The Phone / In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm On The Phone And I Can't Shout Up! by paulomivi: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2007
until the labour market realised that quality of a man cannot be determined on the pages of paper or face value of his [color=#000099][/color]certificates, there will be no peace in the labour market.Remember,original men's nature were evil and coveteous,if left themselves the whole world would resemble a devil's palace.For sake of 2.1,men indulge, just to have it.Coys beware!! You cannot really access men by their face values but the quality they possess in them as social beings.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About Ashar Information Services? / Bank Phb Interview Of April 19th / Help - Duties Of Admin Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.