Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" (35955 Views)

Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by taofeeq137(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Who's she?
The young shall grow

that's BlesseBle (Who know knows grin)
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by taofeeq137(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by taofeeq137(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
femi4:
Ble ble
BlesseBle cheesy
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by Onyinye15(f): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
"He holds the key to your heart" comes to mind
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by HULSH(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
nobone:
A cry for help!

Blessing

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by ngwababe(f): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
SoNature:

Mumu! And so what?

I hate the way u lots degrade women on nairaland

So uncalled for

Chai, God will bless you!

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by Rejoice5000(f): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
oluwasegun007:
I guess most guys would love to but the imagination of your crying on the honey moon night from midnight till day break feels scary....
hahahaha
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by vicben27(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
SoNature:

Mumu! And so what?

So uncalled for
who be this one? why are you soo pained? am not the cause of your problems in life ni. Chanel ur frustration else where.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by amazon14: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
SoNature:

Mumu! And so what?

So uncalled for

Thank you for this reply. A thousand kisses for you
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by mikool007(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Who's she?
just play along, that is what we do now grin
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by ThefemaleKing: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Who's she?
Ble Ble!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by Quidquopro: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
elegantslayer:
Thanks jare,so there are still sensible guys woman wrappers cum sissies on Nairaland

No respect for any runs lady.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by Gerrard59(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
SoNature:

Mumu! And so what?

So uncalled for

Most of those posters are frustrated. Just have that at the back of your mind when you read such posts.

The crying lady. Looks like a Japanese.

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by naturefellow(m): 5:20am On Jun 21, 2018
thesicilian:
I'm not afraid ft Eminem
you dey... grin
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by Babacele: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2018
Nkiru no mind all these bloggers and small boys . Na sour grape syndrome dey worry them.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by MarieSucre(f): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2018
andycom:

hahahahahaha, Rocha's abi na owelle scatter her t.o.t.o that year

Seriously! I don't know this oo. Where you there videoing the whole scattering ode oponu.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by MarieSucre(f): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Her reply when she was asked what was her achievement as a government appointee no follow oh
How is learning how government works an achievement?
How is learning how government works NOT an achievement?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by Duru009(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2018
This one gon don reach like 44yrs by now !
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by andycom(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Seriously! I don't know this oo. Where you there videoing the whole scattering ode oponu.

I think you're very stewpid to show your irresponsibility here. do you live in Owerri?
do you have any connection with govt house Owerri? if you answer no to any of this questions then you're the real Ode
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by indulge01: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2018
[b][/b]
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by MarieSucre(f): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2018
andycom:

I think you're very stewpid to show your irresponsibility here. do you live in Owerri?
do you have any connection with govt house Owerri? if you answer no to any of this questions then you're the real Ode

The above did nothing to answer the question I asked. Still waiting for the answer of "were you there in the room with them?"
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by andycom(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

The above did nothing to answer the question I asked. Still waiting for the answer of "were you there in the room with them?"

Another ode on the prowl, get out of my mentions
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by MarieSucre(f): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2018
andycom:

Another ode on the prowl, get out of my mentions

As I suspected, a man who is a gossiper with leaking mouth. You have zero evidence all you know how to is talk cho cho cho up and down.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by elegantslayer(f): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Quidquopro:

No respect for any runs lady.
And who is a runs lady
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by danjalingo: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:
After okorocha have seen your pant you are now looking for who wee marry you. You no serious angry

Is it not better that Okorocha saw her pants instead of you who has nothing to offer?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by EmmyNorse(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2018
Blessed ble still beautiful as always.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by obaataaokpaewu: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

How is learning how government works NOT an achievement?
She was appointed to serve and not to learn, her achievement should tend towards services she rendered and not lessons she learned
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by MarieSucre(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
She was appointed to serve and not to learn, her achievement should tend towards services she rendered and not lessons she learned

Hunku she can learn and serve. One does not preclude the other. Are you here to only browse are you also not learning new ideas on this forum?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Pictured With Rihanna At The MMVA / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.