Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" (35956 Views)

Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by obaataaokpaewu: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Hunku she can learn and serve. One does not preclude the other. Are you here to only browse are you also not learning new ideas on this forum?
She should have listed her services as an achievement instead of her "learning "
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by MarieSucre(f): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
She should have listed her services as an achievement instead of her "learning "

But she also learnt while achieving na.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" by obaataaokpaewu: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

But she also learnt while achieving na.
Lol
Bae, I don tire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Pictured With Rihanna At The MMVA / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.