Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson (64779 Views)

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by reinx(f): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2018
foolish man,you beat your wife and you are proud of it ......i just feel like removing your teeth ode angry
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Uzyvicks(f): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Yeye man
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by somito121(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2018
This is the type of topic women like. See rushing.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Amhappy(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Akuko uwa. That woman doesnt look like someone that chop beating any day talk-less of everyday
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by izaray(f): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

DAT wat u women say no man wish to beat his woman but when u act somehow he will be force to when guy beat u is up to u to think why

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by bukatyne(f): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Awesome01:
I think this guy needs to download and watch this 2006 movie called "PROVOKED" featuring Aishwarya Rai. There you will see the extent a woman pushed to the wall can go just to escape or revenge.

Continue boasting about beating your wife, when she's tired of the beating, she will retaliate in ways that will surprise you.

Thanks

I usually call it 'Battered' whenever I want to reference it in a post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.