Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal (35527 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by rentAcock(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
skarlett:

You don't get employed to be a professor, years of research and valid contributions to the body of knowledge earns you a professorship

That makes his plight seem even worse.
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by donbachi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sex for marks,they sacked him..that girl no try at aaaall.so many women bleeped their ways to stardum and no one heard about it...it reminds me of a girl that had 5 boyfriends and 1 sugardaddy just for the money.whose interviewer asked her sex for employment and she turned the offer down..why not do it with him,get the job and end her sexcapeds with her random guys and sugardaddy.since it is monetized...now sex for marks.i expected her to bleep her way to 1class grade,and have a future and save the man his job...though,am not in support what the lecturer did.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Craziestgirl:
Unilag, we are waiting...
Watch out for Uniben
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by mercyway: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yepa!

When there is plenty fish for him on instamessage?

He ended his own carrier cheaply!

That will serve as lesson to other randy lecturers

The nonsense of sleeping with female students must stop!
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

That makes his plight seem even worse.

It is bruh, but he'll serve as a deterrent
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by spencekat(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Impressive!
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
donbachi:
Sex for marks,they sacked him..that girl no try at aaaall.so many women bleeped their ways to stardum and no one heard about it...it reminds me of a girl that had 5 boyfriends and 1 sugardaddy just for the money.whose interviewer asked her sex for employment and she turned the offer down..why not do it with him,get the job and end her sexcapeds with her random guys and sugardaddy.since it is monetized...now sex for marks.i expected her to bleep her way to 1class grade,and have a future and save the man his job...though,am not in support what the lecturer did.
what are you even saying.. contradicting yourself I guess

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by AgentGoat: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Cholls:
My brother can you imagine? 20years+ gone to the waste bin.... Karma.
As in he won't get his retirement entitlements?
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Misterdhee1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nice one.

"Please consider listing as an event vendor on www.planit.ng to get more customers (100% FREE)"
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by kapelvej: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fortissimo502:

What penitentiary?
Try google. Then see the word as a metaphor.

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Donbrown28: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmm... Law of kamar to does wicked,useless and pit of hell professor and lecturer in the university,polytechnic and college of education..
Serve you well.. .
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Organs(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
The key takeway here is that at least this Govt is credible enough that we are seeing "JUSTICE" on time and not swept under the carpet. Also, the Federal Govt should emulate this and bring so many cases to a logical and fair conclusion, Evans case and the policemen that connived with him is still pending, Abba Kyari money collected from MTN is still pending, The Shaibu girl that has not been released is still pending, Chibok girls are still pending? who is sponsoring bokoharam? case is still pending? IBB taht annulled June 12 has not been held accountable for putting us all in this mess. OBJ that shamelessly went for 3rd term is still running his mouth, Dasuki is still in detention and not charged to court, El zakzakky's case is still outstanding... Maina nkor? and Nnamdi Kanu is hiding out in Ghana
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by wink2015(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
THE PROFESSOR CAN STILL GO TO COURT TO SEEK LEGAL HELP.

Maybe, there is a way Femi Falana ( father of falz ) can twist the law to rescue him.

However, this is a big lesson to our RANDY MEN who throw caution to the wind thinking that they are on top of the world.

A little slip on their part finishes them. Moreso, with the social media which their victims can use to share their nude pictures on facebook, twitter, etc

We are still waiting for the case involving a lecturer in UNILAG who was caught nude seeking for sexual favour from a student.

Girls are becoming more bolder to report men that harass them in the tertiary institution.

Many sexual predator are in the world today, especially here in Nigeria.

Go to Hospital, government parastatal, ministry, private companies, schools they are all there harassing the opposite sex mostly female old enough to be their grand daughter.

FEMI FALANA, COME AND RESCUE YOUR LEARNED FRIEND! Sorry learned Prof!

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Tunagee(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
FedericGodwin:
I'm happy the shameless Prof who allowed his sense to relocate from his brain to his joystick has been publicly disgraced, shamed and dismissed.
He would have taught other colleagues with such mentality to always be of good behavior and conduct They should see their students as children and friends they are meant to mentor for future purposes and not sex objects.
To say he is a pastor reveals that not everyone called pastor is actually a follower of Christ. How could a man born of a woman subject a woman to such conditions before she could be passed. Only God can forgive your sins against humanity.
A lot of his students who have succumbed to this demand will be rejoicing and at the same time depressed because they won't forget such inhumane act
He should go and get his entitlements from 3 rounds of sex with a dog nearby having risen from assistance lecturer to professor.
What a way to end one's career when you see yourself as a mini god over those you're employed to shape and sharpen their future.
His likes see female students as nothing but rags who can't reject their sexual demand.

Lesson learnt in a very hard and disgraceful way.
Next please

I'm with u. Good for the asshole!

2 Likes

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Awoleesu(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
BABA TOSIBE!
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Born2Breed(f): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nice one.

All Randy lecturers beware!!!
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by slimfit1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Watch out Buhari will give him a good position soon.
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
SHEY KOFESO RAPE HER?
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
He should not get any benefits! When you commit a crime of rape you should forfeit all accrued benefits. Giving him benefits is to reward his bad behavior, which we all know destroys our institutions and traumatizes the young girls/women involved.

Remember, some of these lecturers that are gay also demand sex from males students. Imagine as a guy, your lecturer says he must sleep with you before you pass his class. Gross, right? Exactly the point.

These crimes are terrible crimes and our society must do everything to stop it! Jailing and loss of all benefits are sure ways to discourage and stop these disgraceful behavior in our campuses.

AgentGoat:
As in he won't get his retirement entitlements?

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Cesca24: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good for him. I only pity his wife and children who trusted all along.

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by AndLeo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Chai. In a battle between pussy work and hard work, pussy work prevailed.
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Toni19: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
WETIN DEY THE GIRL TOTO WEY NO DEY OLOSHO TOTO, KUKU GO CARRY OLOSHO PAY PASS DIS ONE. YANSH YOU NO HIT, WORK YOU STILL LOSE AM, HOPE SAY THE MAN NO GO COMMIT SUICIDE...E NO FINISH, ENO FINISH FOR PUSSY.
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Femi Makinde, Osogbo

http://punchng.com/breaking-oau-sacks-professor-over-sex-for-mark-scandal/

He should be monitored not to commit suicide. The hang over from this pronouncement is enough for him to do the unthinkable
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by xtervaganza(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
One of these private universities will employ him

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by MOVIC6: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
na d same school
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Altern8(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
They sure took their time
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Born2Breed:
Nice one.
All Randy lecturers beware!!!
The professor name don turn to Randy Orton

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by linearity: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
fecta:
I AMAZED THAT PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THAT NIGERIA WILL PASS THE GROUP STAGE

#bring back our slay kings grin

Relating to the topic:
Thank God that they finally sacked him
But that's not enough he should be arrested and charged for sexual harassment angry

I don’t think he was actually harassing her sexually, I don’t see how that charge will stick in court.

The crime might be that of prostitution, i.e. offering to pay for sex, using mark upgrade as the currency. Since the exchange did not go through, it is hardly prostitution, unless they can find someone with whom he has done it in the past...even at that, I doubt if anyone will be coming forward, since it might lead to their grade and diploma been affected negatively.
Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by joenor(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
How many mins of pleasure.... Abeg papa God for our next life, if one get dey, nor add kitten n jackie join, it has cause so much pain, one now them just kill her for another woman husband, this one sack...

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by Artixmentor(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
this man finally end his career with shame
I cry for Professor Akindele

1 Like

Re: OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal by fecta: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
linearity:

I don’t think he was actually harassing her sexually, I don’t see how that charge will stick in court.

The crime might be that of prostitution, i.e. offering to pay for sex, using mark upgrade as the currency. Since the exchange did not go through, it is hardly prostitution, unless they can find someone with whom he has done it in the past...even at that, I doubt if anyone will be coming forward, since it might lead to their grade and diploma been affected negatively.

Thanks for the enlightenment, but I think it can at least pass for prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Speaks English Well But Can Not Read And Write / Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says / Delta Poly Students Celebrate Exit Of Rector By Sweeping Main Gate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.