Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says (35525 Views)

Shocking! Unilorin Lecturer Caught Doing This To Female Student(photos) / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
A former Head of English Department, University of Ilorin, Dr Muhammed Idiagbon, who was accused of sexually harassing a female student of the school, says his ordeal is a set-up by his colleagues.

He said his co-workers, who were envious of his success and achievements, were behind the incident.

Idiagbon, who said this in a text message to our correspondent on Thursday, promised to give a detailed account of what happened in a press conference.

He said, “The allegation is harassment and not rape. It is a conspiracy; a set-up by my colleagues over my rise to stardom. I will address the media at the appropriate time.”

Efforts by our correspondent to get additional comments proved abortive, as his telephone line indicated that it had been switched off.

Meanwhile, the management of the university has promised that justice will be done in the case.

A statement on Thursday by the UNILORIN’s Deputy Director, Corporate Affairs, Mr. Kunle Akogun, said the matter was receiving serious attention from the authorities.

According to the statement, the school management had directed the dean of the faculty where the incident allegedly occurred to conduct proper investigation into the case.

It added that the faculty had concluded its investigation and submitted a report to the university’s disciplinary committee.

It said the report of the committee would soon be released, assuring all parties concerned that justice would be done.

The statement also confirmed PUNCH Metro’s Tuesday report that Idiagbon had been removed as the head of the Department of English.

It said, “For the avoidance of doubt, the University of Ilorin will not allow anybody that violates its rules and regulations to go scot-free

“However, in meting out appropriate sanctions against any offender, we always ensure that due process is strictly followed.

“In the meantime, the lecturer in question has been removed from his position as acting head of department pending the conclusion of investigations.”

http://www.punchng.com/envious-colleagues-set-unilorin-lecturer/

Listen to audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGCuYmUmW8

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3146350/mohammed-sani-idiagbon-unilorin-sex

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blatant lie.

22 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by politricks: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
Blatant lie.
You seem so sure, did he expand your rubber?

30 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
politricks:
He no fit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
politricks:
Behave.

28 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by politricks: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Haute:
Behave.
What i do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by delishpot: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
So he did not say or do any of those things caught in that tape?
The man Bleep up he should hide his face in shame. No excuses.

14 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Ajewealth123(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
One thing I want people to know about this case is,he was indeed set up. But he committed the crime. I was there when he was being set up cos the girl in question have been to idiagbons house to beg him cos he asked the girl to come over. His colleague he is accusing now also told him to pass the girl. The set up is way above even ambali cos the set up was planned in one of his senior colleague who he always refer to as mentor's house. Though the suppose mentor is not aware. All I can say is I know the genesis of this set up. How did I know? I was there for a contract. Not until the bubble burst that it was idiagbon's set up they were planning. But he rightly deserved even more. And in case u are wondering. Am an alumni of Unilorin, agric and Biosystems engineering department to be precise

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
so who did the recording. of the video.... is it the girl that did the recording of the video
Ajewealth123:
One thing I want people to know about this case is,he was indeed set up. But he committed the crime. I was there when he was being set up cos the girl in question have been to idiagbons house to beg him cos he asked the girl to come over. His colleague he is accusing now also told him to pass the girl. The set up is way above even ambali cos the set up was planned in one of his senior colleague who he always refer to as mentor's house. Though the suppose mentor is not aware. All I can say is I know the genesis of this set up. How did I know? I was there for a contract. Not until the bubble burst that it was idiagbon's set up they were planning. But he rightly deserved even more. And in case u are wondering. Am an alumni of Unilorin, agric and Biosystems engineering department to be precise

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by monaPhilz: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by divinelove(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
damage limitation abi na damage control angry jst shup up already

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by swagdopey: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Next
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by ALAYORMII: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
They imitated ur voice ba

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Healthybiz: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
smiley
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by BABANGBALI: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eleribu Oniro. Omo musulumi ti nparo ninu osu Ramadan. See him mouth

20 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by sammyj: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
The pertinent question to ask him is did he fall for it or not ? angry

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by BABANGBALI: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
ALAYORMII:
They imitated ur voice ba
no mind am

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by ring7(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Abeg make dem do pass that bill jarr

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by GodblessNig247(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
Blatant lie.

Is been a while. Where have u been?
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
All lies! i listened to that recorded conversation with him and the female student and there is no doubt that he is pervert

13 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by BABANGBALI: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dis man go like toto too much see as him dey take him two hands to cover him preek like say dem wan cut am. Oloshi oniro

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Atom4s(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is too common in all higher institutions. What matters is that I made front page.
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Pavore9: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
lt is so easy to blame others!

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by musaajebor(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
dem set u up and u enta smoothly

ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
WHAOOOOO thank my post reach front pAGE.....SO HAPPY.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by stchinedu: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
politricks:
cheesy cheesy cheesy wicked

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Since you committed the crime, you've to take responsibility for it.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Pyno30: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
They also set your dick up.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by funkybully(f): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Is d lecturer yoloba?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by dollyptosh(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ajewealth123:
You're an alumni ke. Nawa ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNN Student Creates A Motorcycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre / OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.