Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ribadu Arrives Nigeria, Says ‘i Feel Great, Wonderful’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Arrives Nigeria, Says ‘i Feel Great, Wonderful’ (532 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) / Navy Warship Arrives Nigeria From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu Arrives Nigeria, Says ‘i Feel Great, Wonderful’ by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2010
Malam Nuhu Rabadu, former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrivedNigeria this evening (Friday, June 4) through the Murtala Muhammed InternationalAirport , Ikeja amidst tight security.
Ribadu, who arrived the airport aboard a Delta Airlines flight DL 053 from Atlanta , Georgia in United States at about 4.30 pm, had left the country about 18 months ago on self exile after he was demoted and government stripped him of the rank of Assistant Inspector-General (AIG) ofPolice in 2008.

He was accused of insubordination, among other allegations before he left the country.
Malam Nuhu Rabadu

He only came to the country last year when late legal luminary Gani Fawehinmi, was to be buried.

Ribadu, who was heavily protected by security men, did not make any stop to answer questions from journalists but only said ‘I feel wonderful, great’, when he was asked how he felt returning to Nigeria.

He was clad in grey caftan and matching cap and was received by his wife, three children and other family members and friends at the VIP section of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport.

He was driven away in an R63 AMG Mercedes Benz vehicle with registration number TJ 63-ABJ.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11624:ribadu-arrives-nigeria-says-i-feel-great-wonderful&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18

Re: Ribadu Arrives Nigeria, Says ‘i Feel Great, Wonderful’ by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2010
Now the fun begins
Re: Ribadu Arrives Nigeria, Says ‘i Feel Great, Wonderful’ by yemmight(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2010
Lets see how events unfold @ the villa in the next few days.

(1) (Reply)

How Different Countries Debate In Parliaments/congress2 / IBB Begs: Give Me Another Chance / Ger / Eng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.