Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. (2313 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Following the recent turn up of events and wide consultations by stakeholders, we have adopted His youthfullness, Rt Hon Dr uche nwosu (ugwumba) as the next governor of Imo state.

It is worthy to note that ugwumba as a youth has all the wherewithal to pilot the affairs of Imo state. Imolites has passed through trying times and it is only ugwumba that will bring food to the people's table and at same time deliver on dividends of democracy.

He shown by his duties and actions in Imo state that he is over capable to take Imo state to promise land and consolidate on the goodwill of his predecessor.

Ladies and gentlemen, we say no to power mongers and grabbers.....Uche nwosu will lead Imo to greater height.

Is uche Nwosu or nothingelse and I repeat here ONLY GOD CAN STOP HIM FROM BECOMING IMO STATE GOVERNOR.
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2018
For your durable, quality and affordable cars ,am here to give you the best u can reach me on my WhatsApp 08169217408 for more details

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Amumaigwe: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
For your durable, quality and affordable cars ,am here to give you the best u can reach me on my WhatsApp 08169217408 for more details

Please what models are available and their price range?
This interests me more than the trash up there.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by maestroferdi: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Uche Nwosu will never be the governor of Imo State so stop wasting your time chasing a wild goose...

9 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2018
maestroferdi:
Uche Nwosu will never be the governor of Imo State so stop wasting your time chasing a wild goose...

Not from lagos state mr.

Am from anambra state but more on ground than u in Imo state.

Is not by mouth but by poll...dats all.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by maestroferdi: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Not from lagos state mr.

Am from anambra state but more on ground than u in Imo state.

Is not by mouth but by poll...dats all.
You are from the South West and definitely not an Igbo.

I can tell you for free that the Nwosu kite which a failed Rochas is trying to fly is dead on arrival.

Even we Orlu people will vote against Rochas because by our charter of equity, it not the turn of Orlu zone to produce a governor after doing 16 years cumulatively...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by cool318(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Following the recent turn up of events and wide consultations by stakeholders, we have adopted His youthfullness, Rt Hon Dr uche nwosu (ugwumba) as the next governor of Imo state.

It is worthy to note that ugwumba as a youth has all the wherewithal to pilot the affairs of Imo state. Imolites has passed through trying times and it is only ugwumba that will bring food to the people's table and at same time deliver on dividends of democracy.

He shown by his duties and actions in Imo state that he is over capable to take Imo state to promise land and consolidate on the goodwill of his predecessor.

Ladies and gentlemen, we say no to power mongers and grabbers.....Uche nwosu will lead Imo to greater height.

Is uche Nwosu or nothingelse and I repeat here ONLY GOD CAN STOP HIM FROM BECOMING IMO STATE GOVERNOR.
Have you taken your medications this morning?

6 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by DeWisedon(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2018
maestroferdi:

I can tell you for free that the Nwosu kite which a failed Rochas is trying to fly is dead on arrival.

Even we Orlu people will vote against Rochas because by our charter of equity, it not the turn of Orlu zone to produce a governor after doing 16 years cumulatively...
I guess,they told you that you are from Orlu and you are still in doubt.

"we orlu people". you and who?

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2018
maestroferdi:

You still speaking english....politics doesn't understand grammar ask Patrick obaigbon....meanwhile for orlu zone...it has been clipped.....Owerri west/mbaise axis is where the war lies....

Orlu is a settled issue.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2018
cool318:

Have you taken your medications this morning?

After 2019....i will answer u on that.
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by maestroferdi: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2018
DeWisedon:
I guess,they told you that you are from Orlu and you are still in doubt.

"we orlu people". you and who?
Are you using a different username to ventilate you twisted ideas?

I am a son of the soil...I dont need to press it.
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by DeWisedon(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2018
maestroferdi:
Are you using a different username to ventilate you twisted ideas?

I am a son of the soil...I dont need to press it.
if you are the son of the soil,you should know that of all the people that are contesting for IMO seat, the most innocent of them is Uche Nwosu, not because of Rochas,but because he is young and he will understand the plight of the youths.

Others are desperate for power just to use it for revenge .
So my tongue won't twist because I said the truth...

UGWUMBA OR NO IMO GOVERNOR

ORLU TILL IMO BECOMES BETTER

IM A PROUD SON OF NJABA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by maestroferdi: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2018
DeWisedon:
if you are the son of the soil,you should know that of all the people that are contesting for IMO seat, the most innocent of them is Uche Nwosu, not because of Rochas,but because he is young and he will understand the plight of the youths.

IM A PROUD SON OF NJABA
Good...For a start where are you from in Njaba LGA?

You need proper schooling in the dynamics of politics and that I will freely administer to you if indeed you are an Uzo Ulo man...
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
DeWisedon:

IM A PROUD SON OF NJABA

Blessings.
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by maestroferdi: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2018
DeWisedon:

IM A PROUD SON OF NJABA
It appears Google is falling your hand....

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Curlieweed: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2018
bossvinqualad25:

Please list the vehicles with pictures and prices. We would appreciate that.

Thanks
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by cool318(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

After 2019....i will answer u on that.
Tell your master to beware of the eyes of March. Cos 2019 will never come.
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
cool318:
[s]Tell your master to beware of the eyes of March. Cos 2019 will never come. [/s]

You don't know anything about Imo politics and imolites.
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by wingmanII: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
What car makes, models and year do you have?
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Nempi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
The mentally retarded toddler who woefully failed the 10,000 jobs interview will be roundly beaten in any election in Imo state.
Uche Nwosu and his pathologically greedy toad of a father inlaw called Rochas will be paid in their own coin for the hardship they have unleashed on Imolites whose only crime was freely voting in this disabled slowpoke.
We can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by gidgiddy: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
DeWisedon:

IM A PROUD SON OF NJABA

This is foolishness. So Uche Nwosu should be elected just because he is young? Uche Nwosu is 43 years old, Rochas Okorocha was just 47 years old when he became Governor of Imo state. If it is all about being young, there are several people in their 30's who are aspiring to become Governor.

If Rochas likes, let him go and bring his great grandfather to be Governor, Imolites will ultimately decide

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by NonsoWow: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
APGA is taking back Imo state. It is our property.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by DeWisedon(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is foolishness. So Uche Nwosu should be elected just because he is young? Uche Nwosu is 43 years old, Rochas Okorocha was just 47 years old when he became Governor of Imo state. If it is all about being young, there are several people in their 30's who are aspiring to become Governor.

If Rochas likes, let him go and bring his great grandfather to be Governor, Imolites will ultimately decide
I'm sorry sir,watch as it unfolds
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by DeWisedon(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
maestroferdi:
It appears Google is falling your hand....
sit tight and watch as it unfolds
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by DeWisedon(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

YOU DONT HAVE BRAIN,DONT SEE IT AS INSULT,BUT ITS THE TRUTH
#NO #BRAIN
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Turantula(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
This my Muslim friend called Juliusmalema. You are really funny, you cannot from sabon geri and recommend for us whom to vote in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Turantula:
This my Muslim friend called Juliusmalema. You are really funny, you cannot from sabon geri and recommend for us whom to vote in Imo state.

Am a stakeholder in Imo state despite been from anambra state.....

We control many structures there.....in as much apga is good and fine....but I think we should give nwosu a trial....and see how it goes....

Let's try his youthfulness

Imolites are my brothers including uche nwosu.
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Am a stakeholder in Imo state despite been from anambra state.....

We control many structures there.....in as much apga is good and fine....but I think we should give nwosu a trial....and see how it goes....

Let's try his youthfulness

Imolites are my brothers including uche nwosu.
Same way we gave Rocha's a trial and he was a disaster?

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same way we gave Rocha's a trial and he was a disaster?

That was Rochas and this one is Uche nwosu.....His youthfulness.
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

That was Rochas and this one is Uche nwosu.....His youthfulness.
Rocha's was in his 40s when he became Gov 8yrs ago,just say you would be benefit from uche if he win,the people are wiser
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Rocha's was in his 40s when he became Gov 8yrs ago,just say you would be benefit from uche if he win,the people are wiser

Am a patriot that's why we want Nwosu to be there. All issues and grievances will be addressed by Uche....am assuring u that......

He will do better and more.
Re: Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. by bedfordking: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
I will never vote for Uche Nwosu for the fact that IMO STATE dos not belong to one family and I still believe in Zoning .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Venezuelan Scenerio In Nigeria / Lagos Election Results / Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.