Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

.Affordable architectural design. - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / .Affordable architectural design. (13285 Views)

Affordable Architectural Drawings In Lagos / SURD Architects- Your Affordable Architectural Design Studio / STUDIO MUJAZINI (affordable Architectural Design And Construction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:34am On Sep 17, 2018
call us today
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
proposed 5bedroom duplex.
land size
30 x 120

Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
good evening
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:57am On Sep 19, 2018
proposed 5bedroom duplex.
land size 60 x 120

Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:58am On Sep 19, 2018
interior.

Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22
we can help you with the estimates for free with the total cost.
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
interior

Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
construction works

Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:17am On Oct 05, 2018
good morning.
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:36am On Oct 07, 2018
contact us today for architectural design.
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
nomenclature

we have 4bedroom and 3bedroom designs here.
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by Newboss(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2018
raymondFirstborn:
contemporary architecture
I love the way you keep the cost real angry Amazing

Please how much to build the one I just quoted?
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by Newboss(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2018
raymondFirstborn:
proposed 4bedroom duplex with BQ & indoor swimming pool

CONSTRUCTION COST :N20m

LANDSIZE 60 X 120

CALL US

Are the indoor swimming pool and BQ included in the 20m?
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2018
Newboss:
I love the way you keep the cost real angry Amazing
Please how much to build the one I just quoted?
its a 5 bedroom duplex and would cost you N25m
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Newboss:

Are the indoor swimming pool and BQ included in the 20m?
yes it is.
please not that this only achievable on dryland.
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by Newboss(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
raymondFirstborn:

its a 5 bedroom duplex and would cost you N25m
raymondFirstborn:

yes it is.

please not that this only achievable on dryland.

Wow!

You may be moving to my site very soon.

What's the size of the smallest bedroom in either of them?

Also, what's the size of the smallest bathroom in either of them?

What type of tile will be used?

What's the size of the indoor swimming pool?
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Newboss:

Wow!

size of the smallest bedroom is 3.6 x 5m

size of the smallest bathroom is 2m x 1.85m

Type of tiles (we normally dont take decision on which type of tiles to be used.The client does, but we would show your our catalogue of tiles from which you choose from.)(note: the cost of the tiles has been properly budgeted for, so regardless of which type of tiles you choose from our catalogue ,the cost doesnt change.

But i work with spanish tiles,wood look tiles, ceramics & poreclain.
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by Newboss(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
raymondFirstborn:

size of the smallest bedroom is 3.6 x 5m

size of the smallest bathroom is 2m x 1.85m

Type of tiles (we normally dont take decision on which type of tiles to be used.The client does, but we would show your our catalogue of tiles from which you choose from.)(note: the cost of the tiles has been properly budgeted for, so regardless of which type of tiles you choose from our catalogue ,the cost doesnt change.

But i work with spanish tiles,wood look tiles, ceramics & poreclain.

Wow. This is just somehow too good for that 25m.

If you include an indoor swimming pool in that contemporary 5 bedroom, what will the final cost be? Also what will be the final dimension of the building without altering the exterior design?
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Newboss:

Wow. This is just somehow too good for that 25m.

If you include an indoor swimming pool in that contemporary 5 bedroom, what will the final cost be? Also what will be the final dimension of the building without altering the exterior design?

the final cost would amount to N27m.

final dimension would be 8m x 23m

For further discussion
You can contact me for the floor plan on

09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
Newboss:

Wow!
the size of the swimming pool is 3.6 x 5.35
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by Newboss(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
raymondFirstborn:

the final cost would amount to N27m.

final dimension would be 8m x 23m

For further discussion
You can contact me for the floor plan on

09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com

raymondFirstborn:

the size of the swimming pool is 3.6 x 5.35

I will contact you on whatsapp very soon
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Newboss:

ok would be expecting.
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Newboss:

Sent you floorplan on whatsapp
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by Newboss(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
raymondFirstborn:

Sent you floorplan on whatsapp
I've seen it
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by ppaze(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
You sure are building something marvelous with your wife. I'm believing to contact you soon when the cost is still sizeable, because when una build this "empire" na million dollar men you go dey talk to. You can modify and do a design lifted from the internet I guess. Big ups sir
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
ppaze:
You sure are building something marvelous with your wife. I'm believing to contact you soon when the cost is still sizeable, because when una build this "empire" na million dollar men you go dey talk to. You can modify and do a design lifted from the internet I guess. Big ups sir

Thanks bro
Re: .Affordable architectural design. by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Aspacng
we have 3bedroom designs here with cost attached. from N5-7m.
you can contact us for estimate,design and construction.
09056082348(call & whatsapp) Raymondfubara@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abia State Earmarks 160 Buildings For Demolition / Quality Twyford Sanitary Wares At Affordable Prices. / A Diary Of My 2nd Building Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.