Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Chioma Blasts A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Blasts A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy. (963 Views)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Blasts A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy. by Issakendrick: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Davido's girlfriend "Chioma" and one of her followers come for each other over the okro soup she cooked.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/chioma-blasts-a-follower-who-rubbished-her-delicacy/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Chioma Blasts A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy. by Ask4diva(f): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
U see celebs life? undecided when u hail them on instagram they will bluntly ignore like they aren't seeing it, but u just abuse them.. They will reply asap, see all the abuse coming from pained chioma.. Smh
Re: Chioma Blasts A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy. by Whizdorm001(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
No matter how hungry i am i will never eat that thing in the pic. The girl 'chioma' is just famous cos she is davido's girlfriend! Momma's delicacy is far better than that poison.
Re: Chioma Blasts A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy. by naijaguy123456(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
So this is news ?
Re: Chioma Blasts A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy. by Munzy14(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
People should stop this nonsense of flooding celebrities page to insult or criticize destructively just for attention. And some celebrities suppose get small common sense to overlook some riffraffs.
Re: Chioma Blasts A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy. by oloriadejoke(f): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
did u think I can sell my birth right for this sacrifices you prepared
Re: Chioma Blasts A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy. by ZoeyJ(f): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2018
Why follow someone just to hate on them

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Man Born Without Penis Prepares To Have Sex For The First Time / If I Must Brush Before Kissing You, We Are Not Meant For Each Other - Chidinma / Granny ‘Who Looks Like Donald Trump’ Spotted On A Bus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.