Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed (3479 Views)

Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look / Linda Ikeji Finally Speaks On Being A Babymama / "His Name Is Jayce Jeremi" - Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Father Of Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by MissBorn(f): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
@JOYOKOROOFFICIAL

Linda Ikeji recently granted an intensive interview by Business Insider and in this interview, she reveals shocking reasons why Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) failed unbearably.

Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) which she calls a social network was launched approximately on November 2016.

Not quite long the so-called social networking site built to connect with friends and loved ones failed and died and with low hopes, while we await for the resurrection.

From my findings and researches I made about Linda Ikeji Social, I found out LindaIkejiSocial. com was registered on Godaddy.com for an outstanding 10 years, and it haven’t accumulated 2 years either.

Permit me to include a photo to ascertain my facts favorably.

This shows beyond every reasonable doubts that Linda Ikeji thought and perceived her business being LIS will turn out to be big and long term, thus giving it high hopes by registering her domain to that high record number, that’s the maximum number you can register a domain.

Don’t you think so?

But, unfortunately, R E V E R S E was the case. Surely, reverse was the order of the day!

What then happened to LIS?

Yes, I’ll tell you all about that, and you’ll know what I know. I scripted out this notion from her interview with Business Insider.

Yeah, LIS was a mess. In her voice, she said “I did something called LIS (Linda Ikeji Social) and it was a mess”

Yes, she said that! �

She also said, “The people that made it, did a poor job, they were mediocre“.

She stressed further, by saying “They promised me heaven and earth and could not deliver. If they had done better, LIS would have thrived. I completly stopped promoting it“.

She boosted, raised shoulders and said “If I had continued, people would have still come no matter how bad it was“.

That was a full assurance from Linda Ikeji.

Can I blow your mind?

Linda Ikeji told Business Insider, that she couldn’t upload pictures neither videos, what then is the essence? She asked. It totally turned her off!

She was always fighting with them to get it done. They would request for more money.

After a while, She said, “You know what? Whatever!”

Recently she launched LITV (Linda Ikeji TV) and it was a big success, few days after launching LITV, it attracted a whooping 10,000 subscribers!

She expressed joy and praised the developers behind LITV.

Now, you know what happened to Linda Ikeji Social.

SOURCE : https://joyokoro.com/linda-ikeji-finally-reveals-why-lindaikejisocial-lis-failed/

lalasticlala

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by Babyforever(f): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
I think Linda is one of Nigerians greatest blogger of all time smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by Constie(f): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm....
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by darkmarky(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
I think TV channel sells better than chat
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by roqrules04(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sorry
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by SalamRushdie: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Trust Nigerian developers at your own peril
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by MissBorn(f): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Trust Nigerian developers at your own peril
How do you know they are Nigerians?

Is it only Nigerian's that deliver bad works?
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by SalamRushdie: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
MissBorn:
How do you know they are Nigerians?

Is it only Nigerian's that deliver bad works?

I saw the work and it was the same team that built the current trashy site she is using for her blog after she migrated off
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by MissBorn(f): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I saw the work and it was the same team that built the current trashy site she is using for her blog after she migrated off
Seriously, that blog design is trash! A whole popular blog like that. Can't she see Forbes, mashable, techcrunch and the likes' design?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by bigtt76(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
It failed because she didn't do her research properly, rushed over it all and ended up with a cloned script of about $28 or max $100 #IfYouKnowYouKnow tongue

MissBorn:
@JOYOKOROOFFICIAL

Linda Ikeji recently granted an intensive interview by Business Insider and in this interview, she reveals shocking reasons why Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) failed unbearably.

Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) which she calls a social network was launched approximately on November 2016.

Not quite long the so-called social networking site built to connect with friends and loved ones failed and died and with low hopes, while we await for the resurrection.

From my findings and researches I made about Linda Ikeji Social, I found out LindaIkejiSocial. com was registered on Godaddy.com for an outstanding 10 years, and it haven’t accumulated 2 years either.

Permit me to include a photo to ascertain my facts favorably.

This shows beyond every reasonable doubts that Linda Ikeji thought and perceived her business being LIS will turn out to be big and long term, thus giving it high hopes by registering her domain to that high record number, that’s the maximum number you can register a domain.

Don’t you think so?

But, unfortunately, R E V E R S E was the case. Surely, reverse was the order of the day!

What then happened to LIS?

Yes, I’ll tell you all about that, and you’ll know what I know. I scripted out this notion from her interview with Business Insider.

Yeah, LIS was a mess. In her voice, she said “I did something called LIS (Linda Ikeji Social) and it was a mess”

Yes, she said that! �

She also said, “The people that made it, did a poor job, they were mediocre“.

She stressed further, by saying “They promised me heaven and earth and could not deliver. If they had done better, LIS would have thrived. I completly stopped promoting it“.

She boosted, raised shoulders and said “If I had continued, people would have still come no matter how bad it was“.

That was a full assurance from Linda Ikeji.

Can I blow your mind?

Linda Ikeji told Business Insider, that she couldn’t upload pictures neither videos, what then is the essence? She asked. It totally turned her off!

She was always fighting with them to get it done. They would request for more money.

After a while, She said, “You know what? Whatever!”

Recently she launched LITV (Linda Ikeji TV) and it was a big success, few days after launching LITV, it attracted a whooping 10,000 subscribers!

She expressed joy and praised the developers behind LITV.

Now, you know what happened to Linda Ikeji Social.

SOURCE : https://joyokoro.com/linda-ikeji-finally-reveals-why-lindaikejisocial-lis-failed/

lalasticlala
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by duduade: 1:18am On May 04, 2022
Babyforever:
I think Linda is one of Nigerians greatest blogger of all time smiley

Before before
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by angelina08(f): 7:29am On May 19, 2022
Why are there broken images in this post?
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Reveals Why Lindaikejisocial (LIS) Failed by angelina08(f): 7:33am On May 19, 2022
Linda Ikeji's Social media platform may have failed, but her blog https://www.yohaig.ng/category/nigerian-entertainment-news/blogs/linda-ikeji/ and TV channel are still going strong. It's good to see that she has learned from her mistakes and continues to grow her brand. cool

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) / Timaya Buys G Wagon 500 For His Birthday Celebration / D’banj And Davido’s Elder Sister, Sharon Intimate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.