Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos (53262 Views)

FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Stupidity
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
That driver should have driven him to his death. They take these kinds of senseless risks in search of bribe money, and when they get injured or killed they make it seem as if it's because they don't carry arms.
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
D guy must die for dis work grin
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
WALLAHI IF I WERE THE DRIVER, I WILL KILL THE FRSC MAN
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by greatbuc(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Only if you guys know what we face because of how much salary.. The one that carried my marshal away is still in court pleading but you guys won't hear that story. How people trying to save your lives and that of your family members are been disgraced and humiliated is what will sweet you in the belly

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by kenoz(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
LmAO
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by greatbuc(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Go to the prison.. Those who tried to carry out your wishes are there whether you like it or not.
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by educators(f): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by indulge01: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Police Arrests 2 Women Trying To Smuggle Themselves Into Europe Inside Suitcases – Photos

https://www./2018/06/police-arrests-2-women-trying-to-smuggle-themselves-into-europe-inside-suitcases-photos.html
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by greatbuc(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Have you noticed that anytime things like this happens.. Its only bystanders that take the pics or records. You are free to insult and hide behind keypads but you don't usually see what happens to these drivers later on. My advice is that you can talk o for now but when you come face to face with the judge after you commit, hmm its not a laughing matter o. Your lawyers will be liaising with the judge for reduction of jail time. Tears won't end o. Your friends that cheered you will run away. I have seen such cases in court. The people you say are in jail for doing nothing.. Na lie o. You can laugh but don't try it. Not for their sake or yours. But for you folks who are waiting to see you succeed in life so they can benefit

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
this is where i like manual gear with jason statham behind steering wheel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Didn't they teach them not endanger their lives in training school. He needs to be queried.
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by histemple: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mcreloaded:
This road safety officer and the ones in Edo state especially those at sapele road by PZ junction must have been trained by the same person. Bunch of disgrace to the profession

And they want to be given guns. Just imagine
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by dangotesmummy: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
thesicilian:
Wind up the glass and carry him away.
after he Don chook hand through the window grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by dangotesmummy: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
greatbuc:
Only if you guys know what we face because of how much salary.. The one that carried my marshal away is still in court pleading but you guys won't hear that story. How people trying to save your lives and that of your family members are been disgraced and humiliated is what will sweet you in the belly
don't mind them
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by talktrue1(m): 12:35am On Jun 21, 2018
magicminister:
WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR MOST PEOPLE TO RESPECT FRSC OFFICIALS.
THEY ARE THERE TO ENFORCE THE ROAD SAFETY LAWS.

THEY HAVE NEVER HARASSED ME BECAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE MY PAPERS AND EQUIPMENT INTACT.
BEING A YOUNG GUY, I AM STOPPED MOST OF THE TIMES BY POLICE AND FRSC OFFICIALS BUT I ALSO ENSURE THAT MY PAPERS ARE INTACT, MY FIRE EXTINGUINSHER IS VALID AND EVERY OTHER REQUIREMENT.

LETS BE CIVIL WITH THESE GUYS, THEY ARE ACTUALLY THERE TO HELP US.

Some of them are money conscious. Even when all your papers and items are intact, they will look for one thing to extort money from you
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Luminee(f): 12:58am On Jun 21, 2018
Officer Titus grin
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by osteenbush(m): 1:28am On Jun 21, 2018
The question is, why did the driver refuse to stop?
We don't even know the situation that led to the officer being carried on the bonnet, some of us have already concluded that it's because of bribe.
Una dooh.
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 4:12am On Jun 21, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) official decided to embarrass himself while trying to stop a "stubborn" motorist in Nasarawa State. The FRSC official had to climb on the moving vehicle in order to stop the driver who refused to halt his vehicle at the checkpoint. An eyewitness, Torkuma Gabriel who took pictures of the officer in action - said that the incident happened in front of Nasarawa State University in Keffi.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/frsc-officials-climbs-mans-car-to-stop-him-in-nasarawa.html

why can't let this one go and arrest another vehicle?
Abi, why did he wanted 2 kill himself because of Government work?
Corrupt officer.
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by merits(m): 4:48am On Jun 21, 2018
magicminister:
WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR MOST PEOPLE TO RESPECT FRSC OFFICIALS.
THEY ARE THERE TO ENFORCE THE ROAD SAFETY LAWS.

THEY HAVE NEVER HARASSED ME BECAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE MY PAPERS AND EQUIPMENT INTACT.
BEING A YOUNG GUY, I AM STOPPED MOST OF THE TIMES BY POLICE AND FRSC OFFICIALS BUT I ALSO ENSURE THAT MY PAPERS ARE INTACT, MY FIRE EXTINGUINSHER IS VALID AND EVERY OTHER REQUIREMENT.

LETS BE CIVIL WITH THESE GUYS, THEY ARE ACTUALLY THERE TO HELP US.
FRSC member spotted right here.
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Askmewhy(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Mcreloaded:
This road safety officer and the ones in Edo state especially those at sapele road by PZ junction must have been trained by the same person. Bunch of disgrace to the profession

No be lie my brother. Road safety in Edo State they are just from another planet, heartless, greedy and wicked. If I see cobra and see road safety from that Edo State I will first crush road safety from Edo state before I will carry stick drive the cobra. Is as bad as that.
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Neil0072009(m): 5:19am On Jun 21, 2018
talktrue1:

Some of them are money conscious. Even when all your papers and items are intact, they will look for one thing to extort money from you
Yes you are right like one told me the other day that my tyres has expired lol
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 21, 2018
Fast and furious things.....The driver should have given him 100 naira na
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by zoedew: 5:34am On Jun 21, 2018
FRSC Officials can be amazing standing in the way of vehicles in the bid to stop them instead of raising the hand which is backed up by the Law!
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 5:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Y
Okiki12:
Try this shit with me and I promise you a broken leg and ribs

The other man beside him putting on a native would have helped but he has got one leg he can't jeopardize the second and be left with no hope. He decided to laugh the whole thing away. I believe he was thinking "humm this leg you want to waste why not give me"

I know you will scroll up to confirm this.

Oya remember to press like when scrolling down back
Ah swear u no well o! grin
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Carter4luv(m): 6:05am On Jun 21, 2018
Everything in this country is uselessious
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by begwong: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2018
youngest85:
Zoo people with awkward things
Nna the FRSC officer is an igbo man.
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by thesicilian: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2018
dangotesmummy:
after he Don chook hand through the window grin
Yes. That'll trap his hand there and make him think twice next time.
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by joeyswift(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Bros you sabi them wella,anytime I am heading home to ekae after agip ,they will head out in battalions
Mcreloaded:

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Jackbell17: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2018
FRSC officers are very foolish, stubborn, proud and unprofessional. I would drive faster till he falls if I were the driver. Nonsene.
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2018
youngest85:
Zoo people with awkward things
pig spotted

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by yomi005: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2018
Is he doing it for Nigeria or his pocket?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) / SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.