Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu (3075 Views)

Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) / Cameroon Giant Plantain Sucker Available For Sale In Ibadan / Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by debbiepatola: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
I have over 100,000 Sucker at Gberibe axis ikorodu.
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by adisabarber(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
debbiepatola:

Add your contact details so interested buyers can reach you easily
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by overdrive(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Can u waybill to Enugu
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by debbiepatola: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
We can talk more on that, call 07018991154
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by debbiepatola: 1:57am On Jun 21, 2018
overdrive:
Can u waybill to Enugu
Yes
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by debbiepatola: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
adisabarber:

Add your contact details so interested buyers can reach you easily
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 5:49am On Aug 03, 2018
Settled
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Rijkaard: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
I tried your line. wasn't going. I need suckers, do you still have left
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 4:37am On Aug 06, 2018
Waiting for refund balance
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by debbiepatola: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Resolved
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Emath0m: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2018
This clarification is necessary because am almost thinking of stop my conversation with you. Now, let me have your whatsapp number or we can speak thru email sir
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by debbiepatola: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2018
Resolved
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Emath0m: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Your phone number is not going. Please send a contact and your location at Ikorodu . I need only 1000 pieces and I wish to get some discount
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by funlord(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Emath0m:
Your phone number is not going. Please send a contact and your location at Ikorodu . I need only 1000 pieces and I wish to get some discount

Do not deal with that fellow you are quoting up and down until he refunds the other fellows cash. His tales have only come out now because of the embarrassment he has received recently. And pay him on delivery. You have been warned

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Emath0m: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2018
funlord:

Thank you o for advice o. Na only cash and carry e go be now. Make I see things with my koro koro eye

Do not deal with that fellow you are quoting up and down until he refunds the other fellows cash. His tales have only come out now because of the embarrassment he has received recently. And pay him on delivery. You have been warned
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Rijkaard: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
After exhaustive background check, it is safe to conclude that this guy operating under the facade DEBBIEPATOLA is really Olayeni Oluremi Olatunji as described. He is a fraudster of highest repute that has duped a lot of people using agriculture and nairaland.
I hereby advice whoever is dealing with him now, or wants to deal in the future to stop it forthwith. If not, he doesn't have a Functional phone number nor address. Mr Olayeni should simply deny this by providing a number or state his physical address
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by debbiepatola: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Rijkaard:
After exhaustive background check, it is safe to conclude that this guy operating under the facade DEBBIEPATOLA is really Olayeni Oluremi Olatunji as described. He is a fraudster of highest repute that has duped a lot of people using agriculture and nairaland.
I hereby advice whoever is dealing with him now, or wants to deal in the future to stop it forthwith. If not, he doesn't have a Functional phone number nor address. Mr Olayeni should simply deny this by providing a number or state his physical address
You can meet me at gberibe in ikorodu.
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Rijkaard: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gberigbe Ikorodu is not a definite address Mr man. I stand by what I wrote. if you proof me wrong, I shall come back openly and apologize to all nairalanders. I shall give you my number if you can drop yours and the location so that, if you use me for ritual, people would know it. and if it turns out that you're real farmer, you are guaranteed my testimony
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Rijkaard: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Every nairalander should help his legitimate fellow by spreading the name Olayeni Oluremi Olatunji, as a confirmed fraudster. somebody who has 100,000 sucker but cannot retrieve his line or afford phone is definitely a con. I live at Ikorodu and very conversant with Gberigbe. He is a wind and his likes are not welcomed on nairaland.
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Rijkaard: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2018
good day nairalanders. am working towards getting the pictures, address and any other information that would help us all to identify this fraudster DEBBIE PAYOLA guy. His type would always open another nairaland account under different moniker or alias but, with his pictures, address etc, you can always recognize him. Just google Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi, big project dream farm with bank accounts in those two identities.
As an investigative journalist, am really closing in. thank God I did not pay him in advance
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Yemike(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2018
I thought as much.

selling plantain @ #50 and even willing to offer a discount.
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by julietto: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Emath0m:

Please describe your place
Moniya, Ibadan
Call:09032647639 for more details
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Rijkaard: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
debbiepatola:

As promised, I got some info on the scammer OLAYENI OLATUNJI OLUREMI. he is married to Pat - Olayeni and they live at B101 PG quarters, Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ogun state. Tunji has he is known, lived at ABATAKAN street, OJOO Ibadan where he got a pure water factory (Tesalon) on lease while doing his post graduate at the University of Ibadan.
It might sound that the guy is industrious and enterprising but everything he did was to scam people after which he disappears. He sublet rooms in the rented flat and eloped with unsuspecting people's money. He canvassed prospective investors to come to agriculture and they all have sad stories to tell.
individuals, government workers, groups, corpers and cooperate organisations have fallen victims.
Mind you, at all the quoted address , you can never meet him their. he has at least five phone lines all of which he bars incoming calls. so, he is a wind.

am in possession of his passport photograph but would release it at the appropriate time.

more to come...
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Emath0m: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Rijkaard:

As promised, I got some info on the scammer OLAYENI OLATUNJI OLUREMI. he is married to Pat - Olayeni and they live at B101 PG quarters, Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ogun state. Tunji has he is known, lived at ABATAKAN street, OJOO Ibadan where he got a pure water factory (Tesalon) on lease while doing his post graduate at the University of Ibadan.
It might sound that the guy is industrious and enterprising but everything he did was to scam people after which he disappears. He sublet rooms in the rented flat and eloped with unsuspecting people's money. He canvassed prospective investors to come to agriculture and they all have sad stories to tell.
individuals, government workers, groups, corpers and cooperate organisations have fallen victims.
Mind you, at all the quoted address , you can never meet him their. he has at least five phone lines all of which he bars incoming calls. so, he is a wind.

am in possession of his passport photograph but would release it at the appropriate time.

more to come...

Hey, could this be true? Ma guy debbiepatola, you will do well to defend this o
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 4:03am On Aug 29, 2018
It is rather unfortunate that people like Mr Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni existed in our world today. What a wicked world where some people specialized in frustrating others effort in creating a better tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria And Grow To Giant Piggery / Watermelon, Cucumber And Okra / Palm Oil Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.