Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu (3094 Views)

Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) / Cameroon Giant Plantain Sucker Available For Sale In Ibadan / Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
On August 06,2018 i called out Mr Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni on this forum https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/45 about how he collected 25k from me, been the deposit for 2000 sucker i wish to purchase from him and block all line of communication with him. After the report went on line, he paid back 13k and begged me to delete the post so as to allow him sell his green house and pay me the 10k balance which he has not done up till today. If by ending of this week, he didn't pay the balance, I will go extra mile to save others from falling prey to this kind of scam.
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by benzion72(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2018
Pauladex:
On August 06,2018 i called out Mr Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni on this forum https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/45 about how he collected 25k from me, been the deposit for 2000 sucker i wish to purchase from him and block all line of communication with him. After the report went on line, he paid back 13k and begged me to delete the post so as to allow him sell his green house and pay me the 10k balance which he has not done up till today. If by ending of this week, he didn't pay the balance, I will go extra mile to save others from falling prey to this kind of scam.

You did a great job
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Cympul(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
I am supposed to be Olatunji Olayeni Oluremi's friend after graduating from the same department in FUTA.I thought I knew much about him until I realized I know little about him having gone through the revelation here. Even while he has not come out to refute anything, I shall be ready to shed some light on questions that am knowledgeable about him.
In the event that nobody ask any question, I might consider feeding you with stories about him.
TJ, this is Kola and I know you are reading.
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cympul:
I am supposed to be Olatunji Olayeni Oluremi's friend after graduating from the same department in FUTA.I thought I knew much about him until I realized I know little about him having gone through the revelation here. Even while he has not come out to refute anything, I shall be ready to shed some light on questions that am knowledgeable about him.
In the event that nobody ask any question, I might consider feeding you with stories about him.

Appreciated sir.
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
I met Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni with moniker Debbiepatola on the Agric section where he advertised plantain suckers. We agreed on 100k for 2000 pieces, and I paid 25k as commitment based on his demand. Since he collected 25k from me, he has been telling me stories and now his number is no longer reachable. These are his account:

First bank, accounts name: Big Project Dream farms
Account Numbers : 2017092904

Gtb accounts name : Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi
Numbers: 01246593
Other research about him including his pictures loading.....
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Rijkaard: 6:44am On Sep 14, 2018
Let's have the pics. The one - CYMPUL, who called himself his friend can confirm it. then we can open a thread on scam alert advertising the Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi as the latest fraudster in town
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
I met Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni with moniker Debbiepatola on the Agric section where he advertised plantain suckers. We agreed on 100k for 2000 pieces, and I paid 25k as commitment based on his demand. Since he collected 25k from me, he has been telling me stories and now his number is no longer reachable. These are his account:
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Cympul:

Pls contact me on paulademola7@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Anyone who can help recover my money from Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni should contact me through the above email. Thanks
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Cympul(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2018
To everyone reading this, Olatunji Olayeni Oluremi does not have any green house to sell. In fact, he is the latest scammer in town that everyone has to be wary. He dare not walk freely where he claimed to have the greenhouse at oke odan along idi iroko road. The farm land where he have the green house has been sold to at least three different people by him. I suppose the same goes for the greenhouse. Deal with him at your peril
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Cympul(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Am trying to upload his picture but it's not uploading. But I shall keep trying
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by kunleweb: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2018
This isn't fair nah
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2018
If Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni gain access to hell, devil would be scam, even if it is only the hell fire.
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Cympul(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
kunleweb:
This isn't fair nah

He scammed me well over a million Naira and he's running. What is more serious is that the money is a loan from micro finance bank that attracts interests of 5 percent monthly. He think he runs but he run in circle to meet his doom. Twice he has sent people to harm me. But their is something worse he did to me and worst he's doing. He doesn't have a farm neither has he operated one successfully but he successfully, he has duped many potential agribusiness person. Olayeni olatunji Oluremi who is married to Pat and a father to Deborah is a curse to his family
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by kunleweb: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Cympul:

He scammed me well over a million Naira and he's running. What is more serious is that the money is a loan from micro finance bank that attracts interests of 5 percent monthly. He think he runs but he run in circle to meet his doom. Twice he has sent people to harm me. But their is something worse he did to me and worst he's doing. He doesn't have a farm neither has he operated one successfully but he successfully, he has duped many potential agribusiness person. Olayeni olatunji Oluremi who is married to Pat and a father to Deborah is a curse to his family

Let's talk on Whatsapp, I have some ideas with which we can talk about. Reach me on 0818 397 9372
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Cympul(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2018
This is the scammer. Olatunji Olayeni Oluremi

Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
People like Olayeni Oluremi Olatunji are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done.
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
On August 06,2018 i called out Mr Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/45 with moniker debbiepatola about how he collected 25k from me, been the deposit for 2000 sucker i wish to purchase from him and block all line of communication with him. After the report went on line, he paid back 13k and begged me to delete the post to allow him sell his green house and pay me the 10k balance but till today he has not pay.
These are his account:
He uses the following numbers at one time or the other in nairaland
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please run when you see this serial fraudster.

Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2018
This is the recent picture of olatunji Oluremi Olayeni the notorious scammer.

Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Rijkaard: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
nice one. we shall help to ensure he's punished. that guy is worse than a pig
Re: Hybrid Plantain Sucker Available @50naira In Ikorodu by Pauladex(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neem Oil Needed / Watermelon, Cucumber And Okra / Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.