Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? (1093 Views)

Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands / El-Rufai: We Will Bring In Foreign Mercenaries If FG Fails To End Terrorism / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by showafrica(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Just been curious, Nigeria is about 200m in Population count. What will happen if FG decides to share 200trn Naira among Nigerians. 200trn is chicken change where the FG is but what is difficult to this atleast put smile on our faces. Some will say inflation but I don't think so. I see a happy and united Nigeria after the sharing. (modified)
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by casualobserver1: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
showafrica:
Just been curious, Nigeria is about 200m in Population count. What will happen if FG decides to share 200 million Naira among Nigerians. 200m is chicken change where the FG is but what is difficult to this atleast put smile on our faces. Some will say inflation but I don't think so. I see a happy and united Nigeria after the sharing.

200m shared to 200m Nigerians means everybody will get 1 naira.

200b shared to Nigerians means everybody will get 1k.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by SalamRushdie: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
casualobserver1:

Teach him maths abeg
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by showafrica(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
casualobserver1:

Lol, meant to say 2e14, I think 200trn in such a way each person gets 1m Naira each. They can even limit it to adults which are about 100m. Let me modify the first post.
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by awejulius: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Meet another senseless youth. No future for this country with youth like op

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
intresting. giving 1m each to 100,000,000 adult nigerian. gives 1*e~15 how many year budget. our 2018 budget is less that 10tr. how do we get 100tr
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by anibi9674: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
no need to give you,because you will use your own and play virtual with thus kind of sense you have.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
The Christians will buy more alcohol and the Muslims will marry more wives.
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by SalamRushdie: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
showafrica:

Lol, meant to say 2e14, I think 200trn in such a way each person gets 1m Naira each. They can even limit it to adults which are about 100m. Let me modify the first post.

You know nothing about monetary value and What it is so I suggest you close this thread..if everybody had 1 million do you think one million will still be one million? Open your mind man

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by Leebeedo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hyperinflation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by mrvitalis(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You know nothing about monetary value and What it is so I suggest you close this thread..if everybody had 1 million do you think one million will still be one million? Open your mind man
And it's people like this that open mouth and call buhari a dullerd

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by bigerboy200: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
showafrica:
Just been curious, Nigeria is about 200m in Population count. What will happen if FG decides to share 200trn Naira among Nigerians. 200trn is chicken change where the FG is but what is difficult to this atleast put smile on our faces. Some will say inflation but I don't think so. I see a happy and united Nigeria after the sharing. (modified)
chaaai..so people dull like this??! Chaaaaai
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by tunjiajayi: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
I million NGN would equal tissue paper.

Square zero.

Op grow up!
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by Ichokwu: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
We will vote for the FG grin
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by CodeTemplar: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
The whole of ethiopia, Mali, Niger, Chad will move into Nigeria in 15 min. Our sharing mentality alone of 18,000 is attracting them talkless of N1m. But then, 1m for 100,000,000 Nigerians is huge oh. That's like 100 Trillion.
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by casualobserver1: 12:18am On Jun 21, 2018
showafrica:

Alright. That would almost certainly bankrupt the country. The 1m will be worthless as the CBN that issued it would no longer exist or be credible due to bankruptcy.

Hyperinflation and general chaos would set in.
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by OfficialAPCNig: 12:19am On Jun 21, 2018
showafrica:
How much will the north contribute to that 200 trn Naira?

At the rate we are going, it will take this country about 70 years to generate that money without spending a dime on other things.

The economy of your country is not even worth up to that amount. It is about 180 Trn.

We will need to sell about 1.3 billion Buhari's cows to stand a chance of raising that amount. That is about 87% of the total world population of cows.

If we decide to print, it will cost this country about 1 Trn Naira to print that amount in 1000 Naira notes or 2 Trn in 500 Naira notes.

The country will need to print 2 billion wraps of those 1000 Naira notes or 4 billions of the those 500 Naira notes.

It will take about 138889 days for 1 man working at normal hours without a second break to arrange those 1000 Naira wraps into brief cases or 277778 days to arrange the 500 Naira notes. By that time all Nigerian would have been died.

At out present rate, Lagos can survive on that amount for about 200 y
ears without generating a dime or borrowing, Kano
about 800 years
while Zamfara about 1526 years.

It can build about 54 Niger Bridges in each state and FCT and if FG decides to place every single Nigerian under the 2 years long N Power programme it will run seamlessly and the country will have balance that can sponsor about another 50 million seamlessly.

Using the present NYSC budget, that amount can fund NYSC for over 4000 years, feed Aso Rock for 200,000 years and pays Buhari's salaries for over 5.5 million years.

Go and get your PVC lazy yoot and stop dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by obailala(m): 12:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Lol.. Iberiberism grin
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by ImperialYoruba: 1:00am On Jun 21, 2018
I want Lagos State to register every resident before that happens so we can tax the windfall fairly and not cheat anybody.
Thanks
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by anibi9674: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2018
this op they use tramadol sense.
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by orisa37: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Stop dreaming uselessly. You and The F.G who does that will be bankrupt even in Hell.
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by showafrica(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

How much will the north contribute to that 200 trn Naira?

At the rate we are going, it will take this country about 70 years to generate that money without spending a dime on other things.

The economy of your country is not even worth up to that amount. It is about 180 Trn.

We will need to sell about 1.3 billion Buhari's cows to stand a chance of raising that amount. That is about 87% of the total world population of cows.

If we decide to print, it will cost this country about 1 Trn Naira to print that amount in 1000 Naira notes or 2 Trn in 500 Naira notes.

The country will need to print 2 billion wraps of those 1000 Naira notes or 4 billions of the those 500 Naira notes.

It will take about 138889 days for 1 man working at normal hours without a second break to arrange those 1000 Naira wraps into brief cases or 277778 days to arrange the 500 Naira notes. By that time all Nigerian would have been died.

At out present rate, Lagos can survive on that amount for about 200 y
ears without generating a dime or borrowing, Kano
about 800 years
while Zamfara about 1526 years.

It can build about 54 Niger Bridges in each state and FCT and if FG decides to place every single Nigerian under the 2 years long N Power programme it will run seamlessly and the country will have balance that can sponsor about another 50 million seamlessly.

Using the present NYSC budget, that amount can fund NYSC for over 4000 years, feed Aso Rock for 200,000 years and pays Buhari's salaries for over 5.5 million years.

Go and get your PVC lazy yoot and stop dreaming.

Lol, I am not a good economist but I don't believe this analysis. Any day I mistakenly put Nta news I hear billions of dollars that is been squanderd somewhere. Even, day before yesterday, I heard Abacha loot of 350 billion dollars is still in Switzerland, multiply this by 350 Naira. Dazuki gate I heard is 400B dollars, pls multiply by 350. As for pvc, I am no longer interested. We only vote out a witch and replace her with a wizard. 2015 noise of a messiah coming is still in my memory. Lol talk of 1999 transition from military, we thought God answered our prayers, for where??

My point is, what If we share Nigerian assets among Nigerians and start afresh since nothing is working. To start with 200trn is a good move.. Just withdraw Abacha loot and share the money.
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by MrPolitics: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2018
showafrica:

First of all 200mx1m = 200 trillion. Where do you want govt to see the money?
Even our budget for the whole year is 9 trillion which is less than 5% of that 200 trillion and govt will still have to borrow nearly half of that 9 trillion to fund the budget.

The whole Nigerian GDP gan is just under 200 trillion. Not even up to it
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by showafrica(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2018
casualobserver1:

Alright. That would almost certainly bankrupt the country. The 1m will be worthless as the CBN that issued it would no longer exist or be credible due to bankruptcy.

Hyperinflation and general chaos would set in.

Lol, so the best is for few people to share the dough while others watch. The system is practically designed for two categories of humans, the rich and the poor. In essence, the poor sustains the economy while the rich enjoys it. So assuming all poor men are eliminated may be leaving only Buhari, otedola and Dangote, it then means there billions has become worthless. No wonder they don't want us to escape this country... I see.

All these ones bashing me don't understand what is called random reasoning. That we read about inflation in schools is not enough. In science, someone will prove a law and 100 years later another person will prove him wrong. It is good to question everything, don't believe everything you are told.
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by showafrica(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2018
MrPolitics:

First of all 200mx1m = 200 trillion. Where do you want govt to see the money?
Even our budget for the whole year is 9 trillion which is less than 5% of that 200 trillion and govt will still have to borrow nearly half of that 9 trillion to fund the budget.

The whole Nigerian GDP gan is just under 200 trillion. Not even up to it

Then, let's say every new graduate gets the 1m...graduates across board is let's than 50m. I don't understand why a govt will promise us free 5k and we obliged. If 5k will not cause inflation, then 5m will not. I am looking at how we can factory reset this system because, it's nose diving. An example of factory reset is after the Civil War. Each Biafran were given 20 pounds but they rebuilt with it. Some guys think that I am ranting but I am only thinking for the poor. I don't see any reason why we should leave the earth worst than we met it.
Re: What Will Happen If FG Gifts Every Nigerian 1m Each?? by ElsonMorali: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2018
Even if it were economically viable to give that amount out to each adult Nigerian it is physically impossible to achieve that.

1. Our borders are porous, so you will end up gifting Cameroonians, Chadians, Nigeriens and other Africans that money.

2. It's not physically possible to reach every adult Nigerian because Nigeria has no data base of its citizens.

3. The Nigerian factor which is always present means that more than half of the money will be embezzled before it even leaves source for onward distribution.

So forget it. It is not possible.

(1) (Reply)

"Atiku Abubakar Is The Next President Of Nigeria By God’s Grace" - Reno Omokri / Open Letter To His Excl, Atiku Abubakar: As You Prepare To Lead Us Into Battle / Breaking ! Leaked Audio. Atiku Campaign Admits Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.