Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands (35754 Views)

Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / El-Rufai: We Will Bring In Foreign Mercenaries If FG Fails To End Terrorism / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Maxymilliano(m): 4:13am On Apr 07, 2022
The bandits, who abducted passengers on a Kaduna-bound train last month, have threatened to kill them if the federal government fails to meet their demands.

In a video released on Wednesday, the armed men said they were not interested in money, adding that the Federal Government knows what they were asking for.

The video, which was less then two minutes, had four of the bandits with one of the abducted passengers – Mr Alwan Hassan, Managing Director of Bank of Agriculture.

One of them, who spoke in Hausa, said the MD was released due to his age and in the spirit of Ramadan.

Daily Trust observed that the terrorists, clad in military uniform, made the video at the Forward Operational Base in Polwire, Birnin Gwari, Kaduna State, which was attacked on Monday.

One of the Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) that was burnt during the attack was used as a background in the video.

“We are the group that kidnapped passengers on the train few days ago. Among them is this man that was pleading with us due to his old age and we felt pity on him due to the month of Ramadan, so, we want to give him back to his family.”

“But the government should not misunderstand this, as it is a gesture we made because of the pity we had on him.”

The bandits then asked the MD to make some remarks. Speaking briefly, Hassan said he was released out of pity.

“[I want to witness to everyone that they took pity on me due to my old age. I was told to go out but I want to assure everyone that I left huge number of people behind and they are in situation that requires help for them to be released fast. I hope that government will meet the head of this group to release as them as soon as possible[/b],” he said

One of the bandits added, “I want to reiterate that what he said is true. Don’t try to try to investigate us immediately or to rescue them because killing them is not an issue for us. We don’t want your money, if we want money, we wouldn’t have carried out the attack. You know what we want,” he said

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-well-kill-train-passengers-if-fg-fails-to-meet-our-demands

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by falcon01: 4:15am On Apr 07, 2022
It's all about money, they have no purpose. This is even worse atleast boko haram use to jave a purpose even though it was stupid and meaningless but these ones will watch the world burn just for money.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by mainkendo: 4:16am On Apr 07, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by connection77: 4:17am On Apr 07, 2022
It is finished

19 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Bihari APC Una see Una life? Meanwhile, Nigerians are about to make a bigger mistake next year, based on tribal sentiments and religious bias. We haven't moved forward since 2015
We only moved far backwards

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Jostoman: 4:19am On Apr 07, 2022
Wonderful grin

3 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Maxymilliano(m): 4:23am On Apr 07, 2022
From the tone of the message which is directed at the Buhari led FG, it is clear that the government had a hand in all the atrocities committed by the deadly groups all the while.

We will like to appeal to the bandits to open up on what they want from Buhari may be we can help put pressure on Government if it would end this unfortunate problem that has rendered our troops useless and citizens unsafe.

263 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Coolsperm: 4:48am On Apr 07, 2022
And some fools want Tinubu to take power from Buhari , this country is truly coursed

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Karlovych: 4:50am On Apr 07, 2022
embarassed The diaper-wearing cocaine trafficker from Iragbiji took part in bringing the incompetent, cursed dullard as president and look at the current state the brainless Sudanese plague has turned the nation into.

It will never be well with 70 year old monster and
the entire nation puts a curse on his presidential ambition, spits.

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by illicit(m): 5:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Na wa o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by qekng40(f): 5:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Imagine

Buhari is to blame over and over again!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by backnbeta(f): 5:34am On Apr 07, 2022
You know where exactly they are, you know who exactly they are- but you can't round them up and kill them or at least make fake arrests and release as usual! I doubt it's because you care about the abductees, but most likely because they are your foot soldiers and they are fighting for you. I bet what they want that they can't say is for Bubu to fulfill his promise by speeding up his islamisation agenda undecided

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by heniford2: 5:36am On Apr 07, 2022
The should keep the madness in North if they enter East na sorry go be Dia name undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Freestainworld(m): 5:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerians now trust bandits more than the our politicians, they are talk and do while the politicians are talk and no do.

11 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by orisa37: 5:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Bandits-will-kill-train-passengers-if-fg-fails-to-meet-our-demands.

They're innocent. Please don't kill innocent people.

To the BANDITS:
You are wearing military uniforms, that is to say you are a gangster criminals.
Please State your demands publicly and let the Public advise the Government to negotiate them

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Benki003(m): 5:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Very pathetic state sad angry

4 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by GeeMeshin1(m): 5:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Federal Government the ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Maxymilliano(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Daily Trust observed that the terrorists, clad in military uniform, made the video at the Forward Operational Base in Polwire, Birnin Gwari, Kaduna State, which was attacked on Monday.

One of the Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) that was burnt during the attack was used as a background in the video.
One would expect that after Monday attack on the Forward Operational Base in Polwire, Birnin Gwari, Kaduna State, the place would have been cordoned off with heavy presence of military personnel and movements restricted, but alas, nothing of such. Bandits still had the effrontery to revisit the place for a video shoot to showcase the release of a kidnap victim and also sending threat messages to the Federal Government.

If this doesn't buttress the complicity of the government in the heinous crimes perpetrated by terrorists against helpless citizens, I wondered what else will do

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by phorget(m): 6:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Bandits should rather kill the government that has failed to fulfill their promises than killing the innocents.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by orisa37: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2022
bandits-will-kill-train-passengers-if-fg-fails-to-meet-our-demands.

Whatever the Government is governing belongs to the Public. So, I advise our military camouflaged Bandits to publish their DEMANDS and allow the Public the privilege to advise the Government to provide the DEMANDS.

Besides, you BANDITS are bloody Cowards. Why kill innocent train passengers when you can go for NASS MEMBERS AND MINISTERS? THEY MAKE ALL DECISIONS.

SLAP LAI MOHAMMED, AMAECHI, ELRUFAI AND EMEFIELE TWICE, YOU WILL GET DOUBLE WHAT YOU WANT WHEN THEY START TALKING.

10 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Psychokinetic: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2022
[/b]
Maxymilliano:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-well-kill-train-passengers-if-fg-fails-to-meet-our-demands
[b]Yet the problem of Yoruba Muslims and BMC idiots is ESN. See as these ones are squeezing FG by the blokos without fear of Nigerian toy soldiers.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by TheWolfen(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Don't pay bandits.
More money to bandit means more resources for them to buy more weapons and manpower to kidnap more people. That is a never ending cycle. . .

Nigeria should quit negotiating with terrorist...
Hopefully the next government will handle the security situation better. People had already lost faith in the current administration

3 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by History555: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2022
I don't understand. Someone help me out. Is it that bandits after attacking the military base on Monday still went back to the scene of the attacks to shoot a video. Nigeria has made a big mistake electing Buhari

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by rayvelez(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2022
See level...
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by MoneyGoDrop: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2022
Government sponsored terrorists. So bandits now send threats to the FG. It's alright.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2022
grin

They even have mind to use Army base to shoot video.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2022
History555:
I don't understand. Someone help me out. Is it that bandits after attacking the military base on Monday still went back to the scene of the attacks to shoot a video. Nigeria has made a big mistake electing Buhari

They did that to send a message that they are in charge of that military base grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2022
I was thinking the BANK OF INDUSTRY who is a public servant will say.....oh pls take the hundred million and release our citizens while I stay back grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by IGBOSON1: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2022
connection77:
It is finished

Alas!
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by IGBOSON1: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2022
History555:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by amc: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Coolsperm:
And some fools want Tinubu to take power from Buhari , this country is truly coursed

Some actually want Jonathan to take back power, the same one that allowed Chibok and many terrorists activities to happen.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2022
but you released the prominent one base on Ramadan spirit.

Why not extend the gesture to the rest.

You see this bandit of a thing ehhh
government never talk true regarding this issue.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Sagay: Tinubu Already Very Rich Before He Became Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.