Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k (3074 Views)

Apartments event at our pioneer estate; ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN MOWE-OFADA. / HOUESES AND LANDS AVAILABLE AT ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN MOWE OFADA! / Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 2:01am On Oct 12, 2018
]PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

The present governor of Lagos state His Excellency Akinwummi Ambode as always stated that infrastructure is one of the tripod stand his administration stands on and Ikorodu is one area is so particular about especially with his plan to start the 4th mainland bridge there to connect to the island and also move the popular mile 2 market to that area.

With all the aforementioned ikorodu is one of the choicest investment destinations in Lagos at the moment.

And your number one mega real estate company REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD has got you covered in terms of securing an affordable housing investment in this regard as we present to you *ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN AGBOWA IKORODU.*

The 648sqm per plot property presently goes for *900k*

Be a part of those that made the wisest decision early this year by calling me on 08163709788 or 08156616606 to help you secure this wise investment. �BUY NOW I THANK ME LATER
Mail:thebellproperties@gmail.com
IG:thebellproperty
INVEST NOW
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2018
]PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

The present governor of Lagos state His Excellency Akinwummi Ambode as always stated that infrastructure is one of the tripod stand his administration stands on and Ikorodu is one area is so particular about especially with his plan to start the 4th mainland bridge there to connect to the island and also move the popular mile 2 market to that area.

With all the aforementioned ikorodu is one of the choicest investment destinations in Lagos at the moment.

And your number one mega real estate company REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD has got you covered in terms of securing an affordable housing investment in this regard as we present to you *ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN AGBOWA IKORODU.*

Be a part of those that made the wisest decision early this year by calling me on 08163709788 or 08156616606 to help you secure this wise investment. �BUY NOW I THANK ME LATER
Hello
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

Hi
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

THE RIGHT TIME IS NOW TO INVEST FOR YOUR CHILDREN
Be a part of those that made the wisest decision early this year by calling me on 08163709788 or 08156616606 to help you secure this wise investment. �
HELLO
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

Be a part of those that made the wisest decision early this year by calling me on 08163709788 or 08156616606 to help you secure this wise investment. �DON'T BE A VICTIM OF WAITING..INVEST NOW
DON'T PROCASTINATE ..JUST INVEST
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

THE RIGHT TIME IS NOW TO INVEST FOR YOUR CHILDREN
Be a part of those that made the wisest decision early this year by calling me on 08163709788 or 08156616606 to help you secure this wise investment. �
INVEST NOW BECAUSE THE RIGHT TIME IS NOW
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

Be a part of those that made the wisest decision early this year by calling me on 08163709788 or 08156616606 to help you secure this wise investment. �ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF PAYING RENT TO YOUR LAND LORD.... YOU CAN BECOME A LAND OWNER TODAY
YOU TOO CAN OWN A LAND
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 1:46am On Oct 30, 2018
]PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

HELLO
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 1:47am On Oct 30, 2018
LPRODUCT OF THE DAY*

Be a part of those that made the wisest decision early this year by calling me on 08163709788 or 08156616606 to help you secure this wise investment. �ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF PAYING RENT TO YOUR LAND LORD.... YOU CAN BECOME A LAND OWNER TODAY
THE BEST INVESTMENT ON EARTH IS A LAND
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 1:49am On Oct 30, 2018
PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

Now IS THE TIME
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 3:51am On Oct 30, 2018
]PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

NOW
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 3:51am On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=72522471]]PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

NOW IS THE TIME
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 3:52am On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=DONT ALLOW WAITING BE PART OF YOU
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 3:52am On Oct 30, 2018
BUY NOW AND THANK ME LATER
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 3:53am On Oct 30, 2018
HAVE YOU HEARD?
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 2:04am On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=69179440]PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 2:13am On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=NO WHERE IS BUSH..IT JUST TIME
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 2:13am On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=72609548][quote author=Thebellproperty post=BUY NOW AND WAIT..DONT WAIT AND BUY
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 2:14am On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=THE NEW FACE OF LAGOS
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 2:16am On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=72609557][quote author=Thebellproperty post=THE BEST INVESTMENT ON EARTH IS EARTH
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 4:16am On Nov 05, 2018

NOW IS THE BEST TIME
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 4:17am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=BUY AND WAIT.. DONT WAIT AND BUY
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 4:18am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=72690039][quote author=HELLO
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 4:18am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=NO OMO ONILE WAHALA
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2018

HI
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post
BUY AND WAIT,DONT WAIT AND BUY
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2018

NOW IS THE BEST TIME
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=
WE MAKE YOUR DREAM HOME COME THROUGH
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 2:02am On Nov 10, 2018

INVEST NOW
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 2:02am On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=now is the best time to invest
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 2:03am On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=72834052][quote author=buy and wait don't wait and buy
Re: Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k by Thebellproperty(m): 2:15am On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=
The best investment on earth is earth itself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RICHVIEW Estate*don't Miss Out On This Great Opportunity / Realty For Sale / Plots Of Land In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.