Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buying Raw Items From The North - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buying Raw Items From The North (931 Views)

Buy Cheap Food Items From Taraba State / I Am Buying Raw Cassava Tubers / Buy Cows And Goats from the north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Raw Items From The North by Larrycool1234(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello famz, pls I urgently require advice from anyone on how to buy raw products such as alubosa ,Plaintain,yam etc from the northern states and sell to retailers in Lagos ....
Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by maisauki: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
plantain from d north?!? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by HajimeSaito(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Buy at your own risk. Food from that place is usually contaminated with cholera or meningitis bacteria.
Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by Larrycool1234(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Buy at your own risk. Food from that place is usually contaminated with cholera or meningitis bacteria.
Do you know any other place to buy and resell in Lagos... But by the way, where does those alubosa,water melon and co comes from?
Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by HajimeSaito(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Larrycool1234:

Do you know any other place to buy and resell in Lagos... But by the way, where does those alubosa,water melon and co comes from?

They come from the middle belt.
Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by Larrycool1234(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

They come from the middle belt.
OK, pls do you know more abt the biz....
Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by dominique(f): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Must you bring tribalism into everything?

3 Likes

Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by HajimeSaito(m): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2018
dominique:

Must you bring tribalism into everything?

An unpleasant truth nevertheless remains the truth.
Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by dominique(f): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:

An unpleasant truth nevertheless remains the truth.

Most of the staples you eat are from the north, have you gotten cholera or meningitis yet?

1 Like

Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by HajimeSaito(m): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2018
dominique:

Most of the staples you eat are from the north, have you gotten cholera or meningitis yet?

I'm a vegetarian. Most of the staples I eat come from my garden. Nothing ties me to the ignorance and backwardness of the north.

Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by dominique(f): 5:24am On Jun 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I'm a vegetarian. Most of the staples I eat come from my garden. Nothing ties me to the ignorance and backwardness of the north.

Peppers, onions, tomatoes, potatoes grains etc all come from the north, doesn't a vegetarian eat all these? That you don't buy from them doesn't mean that your people won't. Posting vicious lies about them and their goods won't change that. Millions of southerners (including your immediate and extended family) consume foods from the north on a daily basis, how many cases of cholera or meningitis have you heard as a result of that? A lot of foods consumed by southerners are brought in from the north, your bigotry won't change that.

2 Likes

Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by HappyScent: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Brownse nairaland,somebody posted watermelon for sale at his farm in ogun state for #100 or #200.can remember price.
Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by HajimeSaito(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2018
dominique:

Peppers, onions, tomatoes, potatoes grains etc all come from the north, doesn't a vegetarian eat all these? That you don't buy from them doesn't mean that your people won't. Posting vicious lies about them and their goods won't change that. Millions of southerners (including your immediate and extended family) consume foods from the north on a daily basis, how many cases of cholera or meningitis have you heard as a result of that? A lot of foods consumed by southerners are brought in from the north, your bigotry won't change that.

Most of the food produced in this country DOES NOT come from the north. I wonder why lots of otherwise intelligent people (I'm excluding you from that category) insist on believing the lie that the dry desert soil of northern Nigeria which can't even feed the impoverished masses of the North, is somehow capable of feeding 200 million people. Utter stupidity.
Re: Buying Raw Items From The North by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Hi everyone... Please kindly help me with things I can buy in Lagos and sell in the North... And while coming back to Lagos, food items I can buy in the North and sell in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Maize Sheller / New Fabricated Cage At 75,000 Naira With The Installation Smooth Selling / HERE This About Noilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.