Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward (11540 Views)

Solution To Name Not On JAMB Matriculation List’ 2022 FOR NYSC / Help! My Name Is On NYSC Error List / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by tu9ic3(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Reddington:

Yeah, my name has appeared. The whole admission letter stuff cost me N1,500. Officially it's N1,000, but the folks at cyber café must make some profit, right? You know what I'm saying..

please I want to ask a question did you Verify the two documents with
the admission officer in your
Institution before jamb uploaded your name?
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Reddington(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2018
tu9ic3:

please I want to ask a question did you Verify the two documents with
the admission officer in your
Institution before jamb uploaded your name?

Sure. I submitted the admission letter only to the officer...Checked in less than a week and my status changed to "Congratulations....."
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by tu9ic3(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Reddington:

Sure. I submitted the admission letter only to the officer...Checked in less than a week and my status changed to "Congratulations....."

ok thank you
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by JustSophie: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Reddington:

Yeah, my name has appeared. The whole admission letter stuff cost me N1,500. Officially it's N1,000, but the folks at cyber café must make some profit, right? You know what I'm saying..
I have the same problem you have but the issue now is the cyber cafe doesn't have any other profile the can use to reprint for me �
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by olatunyemi(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2018
My profile goes like thus: institution: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria course: physiology but it still says you are not on the matriculation list, kindly print your admission letter online. What should I do from here
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by profnigga(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Reddington:

OK. I've sorted it out. I was told by one of their agents that it's a general technical glitch. So I had no other option than to use an already created profile (from a different account) to print my admission letter. Thanks though for trying to help out.
I also have the same issue bro. plz can u share more light on ur solution. can't get u well.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by hernandson(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Reddington:

OK. I've sorted it out. I was told by one of their agents that it's a general technical glitch. So I had no other option than to use an already created profile (from a different account) to print my admission letter. Thanks though for trying to help out.
you use another profile as how,am still having same issue pls
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by hernandson(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Reddington:

please is it any cyber café you did yours, the one I went to said he doesn't even know anything about it
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Reddington(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
hernandson:
please is it any cyber café you did yours, the one I went to said he doesn't even know anything about it

Looks like the cyber café attendant you met is still miles behind....It's astonishing how incompetent those Ccafe folks have become these days. Wish you reside in my area... would've connected you with the guy that helped me with the stuff.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Reddington(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
olatunyemi:
My profile goes like thus:
institution: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
course: physiology
but it still says you are not on the matriculation list, kindly
print your admission letter online.
What should I do from here

I know the feeling bro, trust me. Your best bet at moment is to get a person who can log you in with a working profile...It gets more difficult with each day that passes tho.
Just try as many cyber cafés as you can. Better still, you could visit the nearest JAMB reg centre nearest to you and explain to them.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by hernandson(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Reddington:

Looks like the cyber café attendant you met is still miles behind....It's astonishing how incompetent those Ccafe folks have become these days. Wish you reside in my area... would've connected you with the guy that helped me with the stuff.
the dude replied me like I wanted to do something fraudulent
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by tu9ic3(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Reddington:

Pls where do u reside?
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by tu9ic3(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Reddington:

Pls where do u reside?
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Fatasy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
hernandson:
op please the course I did in my university is different from the one am seeing in jamb status check. am I paying the 10k too please it's very urgent, am frustrated

Some body should pls answer.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by JAccksnow(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
Fatasy:

Some body should pls answer.

Hi. Anyone with such issue should pay 10k for the regularisation asap cos it takes time to effect.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Nomzylicious(f): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
please my portal was showing not admitted, I have paid the 10k and submitted through my institution. how long does it take to reflect, and how will I know it has been uploaded?? Please help I really want to go with Batch C
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Dollypezzle: 4:16am On Sep 19, 2018
for those that cant log in to the jamb account after creating an account, you are doing it wrong. you have to register at an accredited jamb center.
i have an accredited center in my vicinity and it is #1000 to create it. contact me @07080203237 if u are interested
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by blesszzy(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Nomzylicious:
please my portal was showing not admitted, I have paid the 10k and submitted through my institution. how long does it take to reflect, and how will I know it has been uploaded?? Please help I really want to go with Batch C

To the best of my knowledge, it should not take more then 2 weeks.. I have seen some candidate seen thiers even in a week time. Most cases it depends on how fast a candidate school is in submitting to Jamb. However, in some cases candidate might fill in wrong informations that may cause delay or outright disapproval by jamb even when sign by the VC of such school.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Nomzylicious(f): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
blesszzy:

To the best of my knowledge, it should not take more then 2 weeks.. I have seen some candidate seen thiers even in a week time. Most cases it depends on how fast a candidate school is in submitting to Jamb. However, in some cases candidate might fill in wrong informations that may cause delay or outright disapproval by jamb even when sign by the VC of such school.
Thanks but y is the status showing pending??

Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Nomzylicious(f): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
blesszzy:

Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by blesszzy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nomzylicious:

Thanks but y is the status showing pending??

This is your payment request. This is the transaction you initiated at first attempt. jamb normally send this type of payment info to the candidates when they want to make payment at first. After you av made payment they will send you another email. please kindly note that the transaction status is always *pending* even if you av paid. To know if your payment was successful simply go to remita portal and click on resend invoice and input your RRR.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Chuksmonika(m): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Nomzylicious:
it normally takes a week of two,depends on how fast your school is in sending it to Jamb state office,you will know it has been done,when you log into jamb website,put in your Jamb reg number,and see "congratulation,you have been offered admission
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Nomzylicious(f): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2018
blesszzy:

This is your payment request. This is the transaction you initiated at first attempt. jamb normally send this type of payment info to the candidates when they want to make payment at first. After you av made payment they will send you another email. please kindly note that the transaction status is always *pending* even if you av paid. To know if your payment was successful simply go to remita portal and click on resend invoice and input your RRR.
OK. thank u very much. I just pray they do it this week.. Am just worried cos time is going.. Thanks for ur help
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Nomzylicious(f): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Chuksmonika:
it normally takes a week of two,depends on how fast your school is in sending it to Jamb state office,you will know it has been done,when you log into jamb website,put in your Jamb reg number,and see "congratulation,you have been offered admission
OK. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by blesszzy(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Nomzylicious:

OK. thank u very much. I just pray they do it this week.. Am just worried cos time is going.. Thanks for ur help

Permit me to ask.. which school is it? and did you give somebody to help you do or you did it your self.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Nomzylicious(f): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2018
blesszzy:

Permit me to ask.. which school is it? and did you give somebody to help you do or you did it your self.
Delta State University.. I paid the money myself and Submitted the essentials to my school
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by blesszzy(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Nomzylicious:

Delta State University.. I paid the money myself and Submitted the essentials to my school

It shouldn't have taken this long.. go to your school and confirm if the indemnity form has been submitted to jamb state office for processing.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Nomzylicious(f): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2018
blesszzy:

It shouldn't have taken this long.. go to your school and confirm if the indemnity form has been submitted to jamb state office for processing.
am far from school now. Although a course mate asked for me and she was told that it has been submitted and its over two weeks now
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by blesszzy(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2018
Nomzylicious:

am far from school now. Although a course mate asked for me and she was told that it has been submitted and its over two weeks now

Hope you didn't make any errors that could hinder it.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Nomzylicious(f): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2018
blesszzy:

Hope you didn't make any errors that could hinder it.
I didn't make any error

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Take Nysc Orientation Camp For Batch B Awaiting Nysc Corpers. / Should NYSC Be Scrapped? What's Your Take On NYSC? / How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.