Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Any Information From Pz - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Information From Pz (747 Views)

Any Information From Or About Waec Recruitment 2015? / Pz Cussons / Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Information From Pz by samday: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2007
hello nairalander.
with all my heart I give kudos to everyone because this forum has realy helped and still helping many people,we are yet receive more testimonies.
I would like to know if anyone has been called pz after the 2nd test held recentlyin lagos.
Re: Any Information From Pz by guage: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2007
yes, i was just invited for an Essay Examination on friday
Re: Any Information From Pz by henryarm(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2007
Hi Y'all. I have also been called by PZ for the next stage Exam on the 30th of this month. Eassay Examination
cheers!
Mbaegbu(08035414000)
Re: Any Information From Pz by chrislike: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2007
yes
i av also been invited for an essay examination,pls does anybody av an idea of wat kind of essays they'll probably be askin
thank u in anticipatrion of timely replies
Re: Any Information From Pz by samday: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2007
Essay examination,that is what they called it this time around not specific funtion employment test.well thanks to God for making it to this level,i will be personally grateful we could make it to the point of receiving the appointment letter because that is the koko.
If anyone in the house has the experience or knows through whatever means how the exams will look like.then let share the information in the house.THANKS YOU ALL.THE NAIRANIANS
Re: Any Information From Pz by DeleAj(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2007
Hi,I also received the same message from PZ.Nairalanders, pls any information as per Essay test

(1) (Reply)

Gta Final Interview Result / Lng: Wetin Happen Today (mon) For The Test / What's The Latest With Bank Phb Test-ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.