Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx (768 Views)

Can I Install Gcam In My Camon 17p? / No Sound On My Camon Cx / My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by Kingcess(f): 12:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Good evening fellow nairalanders!! Please i'd love to get enlightened about something and i wouldn't love to be insulted because of it,thanks !!
A friend once told me he exchanged his phone for a new phone of the same brand with a difference of that new phone(i don't how true o lol) Now the message is,my new camon cx is not up to a year and i wanted to exchange it for camon x pro,is it possible for me to walk up to any tecno outlet with my camon cx with a difference of camon x pro payment (probably 30k) and go home with a brand new camon x pro?? Please i need advice
mods please push it to front page biko
Re: How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by beinstein(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2018
You'll pay more if you do that as your Camon cx will be highly undervalued.
My advice is you sell your phone, then add some money to purchase the Camon x Pro.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by Kingcess(f): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2018
beinstein:
My advice is you sell your phone, then add some money to purchase the Camon x Pro.
Thanks dear but the phone is not even up to a year
Re: How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by beinstein(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2018
Kingcess:
Thanks dear but the phone is not even up to a year
That's the most reason why you should avoid swapping it as they may value it for ₦₦maybe 20k-25k, then you balance it up to get the Camon x Pro.
Won't you rather sell it outrightly for 35k-40k and add some money to purchase the Camon x Pro instead?
Re: How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by Ejadike(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Kingcess:
Good evening fellow nairalanders!! Please i'd love to get enlightened about something and i wouldn't love to be insulted because of it,thanks !!
A friend once told me he exchanged his phone for a new phone of the same brand with a difference of that new phone(i don't how true o lol) Now the message is,my new camon cx is not up to a year and i wanted to exchange it for camon x pro,is it possible for me to walk up to any tecno outlet with my camon cx with a difference of camon x pro payment (probably 30k) and go home with a brand new camon x pro?? Please i need advice
mods please push it to front page biko
just sell your device first then add money and get a new one.
Re: How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by Ejadike(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2018
beinstein:
that's the best she can do..
Re: How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by Kingcess(f): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
beinstein:

That's the most reason why you should avoid swapping it as they may value it for ₦₦maybe 20k-25k, then you balance it up to get the Camon x Pro.
Won't you rather sell it outrightly for 35k-40k and add some money to purchase the Camon x Pro instead?
okay thanks
Re: How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by Kingcess(f): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ejadike:
just sell your device first then add money and get a new one.
okay thanks
Re: How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by nonny400(m): 2:54am On Jun 22, 2018
Kingcess:
okay thanks

I like what you tried to portray with your name. smiley
Re: How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by Kingcess(f): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2018
wink
nonny400:

I like what you tried to portray with your name. smiley
Lol thanks
Re: How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx by nonny400(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kingcess:
winkLol thanks

wink

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Phones Pay On Delivery To Any State (non Negotiable) / How To Get It - 9mobile's 30gb Data / Watch The 2018 Made By Google Livestream (google Pixel 3 Launch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.