Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) (28242 Views)

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by sarrki(m): 3:45am On Jun 21, 2018
I think Pmb is to be blamed for this also!!!

A lot of Nigerians blames without asking the remote cause of the problem

Of what benefit is this ? No Nigeria in diaspora will vote for governorship election .

Pmb is trying to clear the mess he can’t do it alone
All we resulted to is pettiness coz he blocked there source of livelihood

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215635791863815&id=1111933828&ref=bookmarks

10 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by EwuOjota: 4:10am On Jun 21, 2018
Talk true.

6 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nogodye(m): 5:01am On Jun 21, 2018
Stay in london and vote for wike in 2019...

6 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by nwoke37: 5:01am On Jun 21, 2018
I remember asking my father if Nigeria got its independence too early... He told me Nigeria would have been worse if we got independence later... He mentioned how the politicians are more corrupt now than during the time of Nigeria's independence wherein those leaders worked together for Nigeria's development/independence...

He also mentioned that the current politicians we have now are even willing to sell Nigeria if they have the chance... He kept on repeating that there is no hope for Nigeria.. cry cry

I later mused over my father's words...
I realized our politicians have in fact been selling Nigeria bit by bit... Because of corruption, we have poor power supply, substandard roads, un- regular water supply, poor education facilities, poor health facilities, etc..
Without those facilities you can't attract jobs(both domestic and foreign)... so we have high rates of poverty... And because of high rates of poverty we have high rates of insecurity...

What I know is that once oil ceases to become a major thing in our world, Nigeria would cease to exist as a nation, if corruption isn't massively tackled..

I hope one day Nigeria proves my father wrong, that there's hope for Nigeria

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by DAntivirus: 5:06am On Jun 21, 2018
All of them are mad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 21, 2018
Emo wolu,eni ire lo crycry

5 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by anibirelawal(m): 5:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Vote Wike for Governor of LONDON State 2019.

grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by kolafolabi(m): 5:35am On Jun 21, 2018
What kind of nonsense is this.. Abeg where's that Obasanjo's meme to back it up

5 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by pyyxxaro: 5:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Sai WIKE

Any other governor is a counterfeit cool

5 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by anibi9674: 6:07am On Jun 21, 2018
oboy see chopings person create, very soon mobilizeeee chopings go come out, tying wrapper women go soon jazz out for London.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2018
Na wa! Na real wa!

Some people just think with their anus.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 21, 2018
sarrki:
I think Pmb is to be blamed for this also!!!

A lot of Nigerians blames without asking the remote cause of the problem

Of what benefit is this ? No Nigeria in diaspora will vote for governorship election .

Pmb is trying to clear the mess he can’t do it alone
All we resulted to is pettiness coz he blocked there source of livelihood

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215635791863815&id=1111933828&ref=bookmarks

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I agree with you on this...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by omenkaLives(m): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2018
Look at the iberibes shamelessly genuflecting before the pictures.

Talk about acute incurable zombeism. cheesy

How dare things like this get angry seeing others support their own preferred candidates. Imagine what they would have been saying right now had the name on that bus been Fayemi or Buhari. They would have shat a thousand bricks on no less than three pages already. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by olaniputu: 6:37am On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Look at the iberibes shamelessly genuflecting before the pictures.

Talk about acute incurable zombeism. cheesy

How dare things like this get angry seeing others support their own preferred candidates. Imagine what they would have been saying right now had the name on that bus been Fayemi or Buhari. They would have shat a thousand bricks on no less than three pages already. cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash
e pain am well well
cc
pointzerom lzaa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Carter4luv(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Vote Mr project

1 Like

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by madridguy(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Ekajuk: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Marketing strategy
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Jabioro: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2018
The absurdity substance in Wike blood are out of content..what a nonsense waste.

6 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Paperwhite(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2018
sarrki:
I think Pmb is also to be blamed blame for this also.!!!

A lot of Nigerians blames blame without asking (what is) the remote cause of the problem.Of what benefit is this ? No Nigeria Nigerian in (the) diaspora will vote for (a) governorship election (going on back home).

Pmb is trying to clear the mess,(but) he can’t do it alone
All we resulted to is pettiness coz he blocked there their source of livelihood

The OP syntax is often very horrible.Please get yourself more education you said no.Too bad.

5 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2018
Politicians and election are 5 & 6

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by EternalTruths: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2018
nwoke37:
I remember asking my father if Nigeria got its independence too early... He told me Nigeria would have been worse if we got independence later... He mentioned how the politicians are more corrupt now than during the time of Nigeria's independence wherein those leaders worked together for Nigeria's development/independence...

He also mentioned that the current politicians we have now are even willing to sell Nigeria if they have the chance... He kept on repeating that there is no hope for Nigeria.. cry cry

I later mused over my father's words...
I realized our politicians have in fact been selling Nigeria bit by bit... Because of corruption, we have poor power supply, substandard roads, un- regular water supply, poor education facilities, poor health facilities, etc..
Without those facilities you can't attract jobs(both domestic and foreign)... so we have high rates of poverty... And because of high rates of poverty we have high rates of insecurity...

What I know is that once oil ceases to become a major thing in our world, Nigeria would cease to exist as a nation, if corruption isn't massively tackled..

I hope one day Nigeria proves my father wrong, that there's hope for Nigeria

That is why some people seek a better alternative called Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by sarrki(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2018
Paperwhite:

The OP syntax is often very horrible.Please get yourself more education you said no.Too bad.

Mr grammarian with all your big big grammar

Nah Nairaland you dey use am

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2018
Mad thing
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Gggg102(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2018
why is he campaigning in London
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by emeijeh(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2018
IBERIBEISM
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by kendy4star: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2018
media leave us....!!!
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by ayusco85(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Wike for president

1 Like

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by mysteriousman(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Campaigning in London for a seat in power in Nigeria, where is the sense in that
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Hatters keep hating

1 Like

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by 400billionman: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2018
coolis the poster high on cheap weed? What concerns wikes London campaign with PMB that you are mentioning up and down? Keep supporting people who benefit you nothing. You might not even have a job. Lazy Youth.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by richidinho(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2018
It could be Rivers People in London Celebrating their super Governor grin

wike we love you

while others commission bus stops, you commission Civil Servant qtrs

while they are busy decorating Bridges, you shock them with 78 road projects and bridges

Mr. Project Ride on!
we Love you even here in Bermuda

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by honestivo(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2018
That is in London UK noting concern us here in Rivers state Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Sanwo-olu Sworn-in As Governor Of Lagos / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.