Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 - Sports (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 (108994 Views)

Iceland Vs Croatia: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures / Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by seunny4lif(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
MrEgghead:
You just wrote rubbish, what's so special about the Argentina team?
Ronaldo didn't play in Euro final, yet he won , stop all these useless assumptions... Pepe, moutinho, Quaresma are dummies right?
You be olodo ni?
You are comparing a whole Argentina squad with Portugal?
Are you high?
Ronaldo contributed till Portugal got to final.
All Portugal goals involved Ronaldo.

7 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
uzoma213:
who said it was meant to benefit Nigeria? It is meant to keep Argentina out of the ko
ha! Y na!
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL king lefulefu abeg don't kill me with laugh this night grin
d match sh0ck me i swear shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by LordAdamX: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Where were u guys when Messi single handedly qualified Argentina for World Cup with his hatrick ?

CR7 single handedly qualified Portugal for the 2014 World Cup with a hattrick. Against a much better side (Sweden with Ibrahimovich).

Talk another thing!

-Lord

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by ernieboy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
frankmoney:
where were you when he is almost getting knocked out if the world cup without scoring
na true o, the guy never even enter score board, and they dare to compare him to cr7.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by MrEgghead(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:
So I can see some mischievous people saying Messi is not playing in a good team. Can you imagine? Argentina that has....

Aguero that was being benched for jesus yet still scored over 20 goals last season in the league alone

Higuian that was the highest goal scorer for juventus last season

Otamendi played every minute last season for man city under a big coach like guardiola

Dybala is one of the biggest stars in juventus team

Di maria one of the biggest star in PSG

I can go on and on! Abeg apart from king CR7 how many of the Portuguese players do we know sef? Apart enough of the excuses for Messi jare! King CR7 is far better than him! grin grin grin grin
Same way people were castigating Ronaldo in 2014..These are two different players with different destinies..I don't think messi gives any damn about what people think, maybe Ronaldo does... The funny thing is that tables might even turn by the end of next week..
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by sogodihno: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oju4190:
Yes
No, not until they beat Iceland tomorrow
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by charlesm91(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Where were u guys when Messi single handedly qualified Argentina for World Cup with his hatrick ?
we were here same way Ronaldo did against Sweden in 2014 qualifies
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
MrEgghead:
You just wrote rubbish, what's so special about the Argentina team?
Ronaldo didn't play in Euro final, yet he won , stop all these useless assumptions... Pepe, moutinho, Quaresma are dummies right?

Shey barceolna ni play without Messi and won the match

So that means on normal day, barcelona can play without Messi..

You will compare quaresma to Dybala
Andrien Silva to arguero?
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by nelsonebby(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sanchez01:
FULL TIME!!!!!!!!

Time for Nigeria to move on!

Where Messi fails, RONALDO succeeds!!!!

ALL HAIL the 7!
Una dey mad.
I’m sure you don’t watch these matches so far
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by frankmoney(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hhenryy:

CR7 is just a better striker, perhaps the greatest ever. but comparing him with messi is like comparing Theiry Henry with Ronaldinho.

They are two great players with obviously different abilities and techniques.
Ronaldo is better than messi
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sanchez01:

Shall we start by comparing the quality of both teams in midfield?
OK no P
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by wildkat: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
ItzBIM:
Mistake Issa goal

Caballero issa goal
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by uzoma213(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
lawman88:
I even want Iceland to win the match tomorrow. If Nigeria wins, we will just be a bad luck to them and loose to Argentina which will make Argentina qualify. Argentina going home at group stage is my priority.

Argentina teamed up with enemies of Israel to cancel the friendly match in Jerusalem, so I want them to go home in shame
grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by megapriest(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
uzoma213:
who said it was meant to benefit Nigeria?
It is meant to keep Argentina out of the ko

if Iceland beat Nigeria they will be on 4pts.... while Argentina also will be on four points if they should defeat Nigeria. provided Croatia beat Iceland in the last match...

so.. tomorrow match never settle the group, the other 3can still qualify
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Lilimax(f): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
xcel20001:
I stopped watching Argentina after I read that they systematically killed the black population in their country to make themselves the "European" of South America. My support doesn't really change much.....just saying!
You don't mean it! Hearing this for the first time shocked
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by GeeString: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Godpolymath:
shm so messi is now the coach that controls players around??

Messi isnt the problem,he cant pass ball and shoot it the same time,,he cant attack,defend and keep at the same time..

THose names you mention are highly overated nowadays

Yes. Messi controls the national team.

He single handedly cancelled the friendly game with Israel, he rejected Icardi's inclusion in the WC list etc.

Stop making excuses for him.

Messi is finished!

7 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by HeWrites(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
peacenaija:
there's nothing special about Croatia, I see Argentina winning this game easily.

You still carry your stupidity enter this thread. Na wao
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by ernieboy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sleezwizz:

Shut up jare... stop ranting... y dont u kuku do d transfer to another club for him... which legend is he made out to be? Did ur Ronaldo ever knew he his going to be a legend when he started his football career?
cr7 has always been a legend even before coming to Madrid, have u forgotten his man u days? and pls stop resorting to insults in a civilized verbal exchange.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Positiveminds(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Argentina can still qualify for the round of 16.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by LordAdamX: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
MrEgghead:
Same way people were castigating Ronaldo in 2014..These are two different players with different destinies..I don't think messi gives any damn about what people think, maybe Ronaldo does... The funny thing is that tables might even turn by the end of next week..

Except that Ronaldo was injured in 2014, while Messi is in form in 2018. And Ronaldo has never had players of the same quality as Messi is fortunate to have.

How will the tables turn by the end of next week? Messi scoring a hattrick against the third worse team in the World Cup? Or Ronaldo failing to score against an Iranian team that held Spain to a slim 1:0 win?

Messi has had two consecutive disasterclasses, Ronaldo has had two consecutive MOTM awards. Nothing is going to change that.

-Lord

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by daannyy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Frankiss44:
\

if you want us to believe u predicted argentina to lose 3-0 then u are another Lia Mohammed in making
Not correct score but over 25.5 fouls
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by waladis(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
bennyann:

Let's make it easier for Nigeria.

A victory for Croatia against Iceland and Nigeria go for a draw in their next two matches.

Too damn easy, but the other teams no come sell groundnut and popcorn for the World Cup now

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by nelsonebby(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

MESSI FANS HOW UNA SEE LIFE NOW. HOW LIFE DEY TREAT UNA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ICELAND ABEG JUST HELP ME BEAT NIGERIA MAKE MESSI GO HOUSE.

AS LONG AS ARGENTINA LEAVES THE WORLD CUP, I DON'T CARE WHETHER NIGERIA QUALIFIES OR NOT.

RONALDO ALL THE WAY!!!!

#HALAPORTUGAL

#HALAMADRID

#HALA RONALDO

ORORO IS THE FATHER GOAT!!!

MISS PENALTY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PREGNANT "FEMALE" GOAT.

grin grin grin # MISS PENALTY GO CRY BLOOD TODAY

RONALDO ALL THE WAY!

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Sleezwizz: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
naturalwaves:

Lol. Funny you but truth be told, Nigerian players are so indisciplined when it comes to food and diet. They just eat anyhow. Look at C Ronaldo, unchanged in frame..... No pot belly, no yansh, watches what he eats. As soon as our players manage to escape poverty,they eat anyhow. See Ihenacho, he now has yansh and tummy, cannot run, not desperate for anything because of the small change he has in his accounts. SMH.

Lolzzzz... guy are very funny... at the bolded, that Ihenacho u dey ridicule go buy u and ur family and still av plenty change grin

And between, Ronaldo face don dey wrinkle ooo

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
God gave messi an opportunity to win the WC in 2014 but he let it slide........ Now God is giving ronaldo an opportunity and i believe he would take it!
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by bennyann: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What are you doing here? cheesy
lipsrsealed

Heiiiiiiiiii! Big bro aff cot me. grin

wink
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by neezar: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
lefulefu:
neezar,Lalas247,oyindidi,twoclans ...argentina dey lose 2:0 to crotia oooooshocked
mhen make I no lie

this world cup no sweet me
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Skmoda360(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Croatia have "messi" on messi and his cohorts now.....this 3-0 is too much.
Naija own better o....shai!!! Na so messi waka come alone.
Argentina lack a leader in their team in which messi suppose to represent.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
GeeString:

Yes. Messi controls the national team.

He single handedly cancelled the friendly game with Israel, he rejected Icardi's inclusion in the WC list etc.

Stop making excuses for him.

Messi is finished!
Remember this quote..

Messi will win this worldcup at nigeria expense..believe me
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by BrutusOj(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by wildkat: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
walyx:
na wa 4 dis keeper... I C Hat trick 4 Messi 2nyt

Joseph dreamed. So you're also free to dream. But the difference is yours is weed enhanced

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (53) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.