Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 - Sports (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 (108617 Views)

Iceland Vs Croatia: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures / Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Oyindidi(f): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
lefulefu:
Dont cry 4 me Argentina
I dey happy since, na make our boys win their 2 matches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Axis313(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
I just saw messi now at ojuelegba bus stop,looking for abule egba bus.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by megapriest(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
This Argentina Team is highly overrated ,forget it ,it's not all about Messi, I wonder why some people wanted to use this World Cup to rubbish the talent of Messi. This guy still remains a global soccer phenomenal.

How could Argentina coach benched likes of Di Maria, Pavon and Dybala for an average player like Menza, Acuna, Perez, Magido.. who are these players for Christ sake, who can't even complete a successful dribbles.

am expecting Messi to announce his international retirement after the World Cup. Only Messi and Aguero have something upstairs.

Nobody should compare Croaks team today with the match they played against Nigeria. They have really Up their game against Argentina.

I prayed eagles will fly tomorrow, if they can.. This Argentina is no longer a threat, they are down casted...

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
ernieboy:
messi has never really been too exceptional at the level of playing for his country, I tell people that being in the midst of stars in barca is part of why he shines so much and they don't believe, let him leave for another team and prove himself.

tell it to gerrard ... Tell it john terry tell it to totti... Tell it to those footballing legends that spend their playing days in one club...we Nigerians we are ungrateful... Club that saved his life you want him to abandon them...

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Caseless: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Emmanuel555:
But how on earth did that Goat abi Pig predicted Nigeria and Argentina to be on semi finals?
one out of the four teams.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
naturalwaves:

I watched the match. I was so mad. I think FIFA fixed the match cos Messi must be at the World cup
Why on earth will Ecuador field a mediocre team against Argentina. The young boys scored a goal sha and tried but if Ecuador had fielded their regular starting 11, Argentina would have had it tough.
the match was not fixed
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by themodernman: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
obinnahenry:
Bet9ja has made billions of naira for this world..... For me alone, I have bet almost my monthly salary... Haba

And you never chop 1k still...Chei your case work or pass "ogogoro master" own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Daeylar(f): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
SternProphet:

The Croatian team is actually NOT good. All their goals have been MISTAKE GOALS - with Nigeria and now with Argentina
There is something happening to big teams this world cup and the Argentinian coach is an IDIOT. There was NO supply to Messi, the team is getting old. The Croatian team is just average
This is good for Nigeria.We will beat Iceland by a wide margin.

For this world cup the Croatian has only scored so far against teams without defence. I.e Nigeria and Argentina.

I want to see if they can play against the Iceland that played argentina
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by babony1: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Damfostopper:
Argentina were never good right from their qualifications from south America....the last match against Ecuador.... Ecuador fvcked up.....

Messi single handedly brought Argentina to the World Cup cos of his goals and now he ain't scoring which means he is also carrying Argentina back home to Buenos Aires
Thank you guy, right from their qualification matches they don't real match up to the expectations of football lovers, but so far that they qualified then people tends to be forgotten the hard moments they went through.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Siimjnr03(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
ernieboy:
messi has never really been too exceptional at the level of playing for his country, I tell people that being in the midst of stars in barca is part of why he shines so much and they don't believe, let him leave for another team and prove himself.
do you know what you saying sef??
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
GeeString:

Kindly list these fucking idiots.

Aguero? Di Maria? Mascherano? Banega? Biglia?

Or is it Higuain who has been on the bench (because of Messi)?

If these players are idiots, what does that make Messi? The ultimate slowpoke that's what he is.

Messi is useless & should have been substituted half time.

Who will he blame this time? Higuain?
Or the ball?

Typical plastic football asslicking fan. Blame everyone else asides the problem itself.

shm so messi is now the coach that controls players around??

Messi isnt the problem,he cant pass ball and shoot it the same time,,he cant attack,defend and keep at the same time..

THose names you mention are highly overated nowadays
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by LesbianBoy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
So I can see some mischievous people saying Messi is not playing in a good team. Can you imagine? Argentina that has....

Aguero that was being benched wrongly in my opinion for gabriel jesus yet still scored over 20 goals last season in the league alone

Higuian that was the highest goal scorer for juventus last season

Otamendi played every minute last season for man city under a big coach like guardiola

Dybala is one of the biggest stars in juventus team

Di maria one of the biggest star in PSG

I can go on and on! Now apart from king CR7 how many of the Portuguese players do we know sef? Abeg....enough of the excuses for Messi jare! King CR7 is far better than him! grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by seunny4lif(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sirfeeking:
cry Sorry about that,this tournament is not favoring gamblers.I would advice you to play with caution.
I tell ya
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by jessikoholic: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Andrez123:
Don't cry for me Argentina!!! Can you imagine! Croatia literally walked that 3rd goal in! This is the worst Argentinean team that I've ever seen at a world cup. grin grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by WavyJohn: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Argentina small 0 meanwhile Croatia is a very big coun3. Argue with your facecap. #Geographystudents.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sanchez01:

They are the best team in the tournament, midfield-wise. Those guys are not your regular players.
sorry oooo but when you said 'best team in the tourney, midfield wise' I am not understanding ooooo what about Belgium?
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
megapriest:
This Argentina Team is highly overrated ,forget it ,it's not all about Messi, I wonder why some people wanted to use this World Cup to rubbish the talent of Messi. This guy still remains a global soccer phenomenal.

How could Argentina coach benched likes of Di Maria, Pavon and Dybala for an average player like Menza, Acuna, Perez, Magido.. who are these players for Christ sake, who can't even complete a successful dribbles.

am expecting Messi to announce his international retirement after the World Cup. Only Messi and Aguero have something upstairs.

Nobody should compare Croaks team today with the match they played against Nigeria. They have really Up their game against Argentina.

I prayed eagles will fly tomorrow, if they can.. This Argentina is no longer a threat, they are down casted...

my bro u watch football frm my own view believe u know football

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Donbabaj: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Marcus the Pig''s prediction is like the APC's "Change" slogan grin
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
izzou:

Stop hurting me

embarassed embarassed embarassed

What happened
Is Messi through to the next round. I didn't follow up the match cool
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by AdeniyiA(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abeg na Argentina play Abi na Angelina?

6 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Hhenryy: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
farem:
I think this 's better for Nigeria's prospect

It's better but it also gives Argentina a faint hope... If Nigeria manages to beat Iceland, then they must ensure to avoid defeat to Argentina, and it's very tricky. Argentina will most likely beat us because they will fight us like a wounded lion.

And If they beat us, they qualify with 4pts while we remain on 3pts. The worst we can afford to play with Argentina is a draw if we must qualify after beating Iceland.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by uzoma213(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

The goal difference will determine that and this scoreline kind of favours Iceland. If the Super Eagles know they can't win Argentina, then, they better loose to Iceland to enable then go through.
oga you too sabi...
We all know that Argentina would beat Nigeria, i just hope the Nigerian players realize this and lose to Iceland so they can qualify
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by themodernman: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Humblesam:

No mind that guy....if they didn't play well against us, is it us that play well against them? We that destabilized their game plan and confused their strategy with our own confused strategy grin

Bwahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:
So I can see some mischievous people saying Messi is not playing in a good team. Can you imagine? Argentina that has....

Aguero that was being benched for jesus yet still scored over 20 goals last season in the league alone

Higuian is the highest goal scorer for juventus

Otamendi played every minute last season for man city under a big coach like guardiola

I can go on and on! Abeg apart from king CR7 how many of the Portuguese players do we know sef? Apart enough of the excuses for Messi jare! King CR7 is far better than him! grin grin grin grin
sir, you have said it all, let them continue spewing thrash!
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by seunny4lif(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Aguero that was being benched for jesus yet still scored over 20 goals last season in the league alone

Higuian is the highest goal scorer for juventus

I can go on and on! Abeg apart from king CR7 how many of the Portuguese players do we know sef? Apart enough of the excuses for Messi jare! King CR7 is far better than him! grin grin grin grin
If Ronaldo have the same squad of Messi.
C.Ronaldo go don win world cup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by babony1: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Reussite:

NGR was even better than this ARG team. If only NGR could man up against Iceland & ARG.
You're on point. If only we can prove it again Iceland and Argentina then I think we'll quality to next round.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by LesbianBoy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Meanwhile let Nigeria not be a bad luck to iceland biko. Let them just loose to them tomorrow so Iceland and Croatia (that are ready to play ball) can go through to the other round grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by izzou(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

What happened
Is Messi through to the next round. I didn't follow up the match cool

This table you are shaking....... angry

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by jessikoholic: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Andrez123:
Don't cry for me Argentina!!! Can you imagine! Croatia literally walked that 3rd goal in! This is the worst Argentinean team that I've ever seen at a world cup. grin grin grin

This song literally made my night. haha grin

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Giddymoney(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Diamondville:
Oh really??

Why you no get mind quote me before match start
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by Diamondville(f): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Croatia must collect! They faced below-average mikel,ighalo. Now time to face the LION- The greatest of all time(even cr7 knws it).
Brother what happened to the lion
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018 by ubox: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
frank417:
the way Argentina go take use vex flog Nigeria ehh. nobody dey smile again. make 9ja go reenforce well o.
That's what they said will happen to Croatia and Iceland, they both escaped fam grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (53) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.