Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,372 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car (27421 Views)

BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by otownloaded: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
die
flexyrule:
You've gat nothing to prove man. Kindly swerve!
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Julia345(f): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=Assassin101 post=68689205]your ynash tongue

Lolsssss
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by TheKingIsHere: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rosay15:
must u quote me cus I dnt understand.
And u dat ve sense can't just type congratution and say no more.. Mr sense.. Mctheew.. undecided

Shut up.

How will you feel if someone looks at you and makes fun of you that you are older than 50 years OR calls you old mama. You will feel happy right?

Shior!!
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by IamAirforce1: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2018
Admin401:
That is iamairforce1's alternate.

You must be mad to think I would say shiit to bring down a brother , idiot .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Biography Of Famous Singer RUNTOWN / Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging / Hailey Veronica Adeleke 2nd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.