Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair (68839 Views)

Marouane Fellaini Cuts His Hair In Preparation For His 31st Birthday / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Bimpe29: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
He has got the money. The same way some family flies in loaves of bread from London via British Airway.

Poverty will not die well...
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Onyinye15(f): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Poverty is Buhari made
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by aywhy93(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Can you imagine? When Barbers full Russia. shocked shocked shocked

Pogba is even loyal to his barber more than my ex was loyal to me cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by zombieHUNTER: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
wisino1:
God punish poverty

Poverty is Buhari made
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by RexTramadol1: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
All I see is more customers

Good advert

Pogba is a good person, regardless of whether he's a good player or not

Definitely he's sold his own barber to his team mates.
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
the barber is too much Jor, the signature cut he gives pogba is always a revelation.
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Pentools(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
activistjohnny:
Paul Pogba flies his London barber out to Russia for 24-hour stay to cut the hair of 13 France players. #WorldCup. watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMjSY_DQ5zc

Leta someone will come and tell
Me that money is not everything and it's the root of all evil. Broke n lazy n!ggas favorite quote. Rubbish!!!!

Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
So Paul pogba will leave Manchester and go 2 London 2 cut his hair OK oooooooo make I dey go home jejely
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by slimfit1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
brodalikeme:
Meanwhile some Nigerian MDs wey never go for any business meeting for Niger before go dey shout and threaten their employees upandan, nonsense!!!

Y u dey in sult ur boss for here the guy surely did was born into poverty.
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by ClassicMcGee(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
youngberry001:
ahh u dey ask again see me nah come learn free,,,,

nah for my place CR7,modric nd neymar dey barb nah.

Oh lawd!

Did you just say modric

grin

Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by movid(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Which barbing skill the barber get weh uncle destiny no get...

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by mynaijadj(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
No big deal among citizens living in countries that work
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by meobizy(f): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is one thing I never understood. During my time in England a lot of blacks [never the whites] will line up, sometimes up to 20 at a time for only one out of four barbers in a salon. I knew a guy who left his hair to grow for an extra month because everytime he entered the salon his favourite barber unendingly told him "come tomorrow". I always shook my head in disbelief and pitied the remaining three barbers with empty seats and no hopes of customers for the day.

Wetin concern me? I do a buzz cut always so I'm not picky about barbers. If a barber fails a simple buzz cut then he possesses zero skill in the art of cutting hair.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
wisino1:
God punish poverty
grin grin
Money is the root of all evil but poverty is the tree. grin
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by mknigeriagreat: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:
Please where can I learn barbing?

Abi make i just go continue my search for bitcoin to buy jejely.. Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Actually it is a lucrative business. Let some guys recommend nice barbers for you and learn how to cut hair. Don't forget me when money don show. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by kesmiraAutos: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

Abi make i just go continue my search for bitcoin to buy jejely.. Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

cheesy cheesy business lady... Keep advertising tongue

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by ariesbull: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Trust Blackman with his stupidity and vanity
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by goshen26: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
wisino1:
God punish poverty
amen
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Toks2008(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

Just continue to do what you are passionate about.
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pogba with the money o. grin
Dice ailes, where are you @?
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by ZoeyJ(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Abbeyme: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
The only difference between Paul and Tobi, my barbers, and this guy is just the hand gloves. Nothing more.
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Explorers(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nothing to say.
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by anigold(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

well you can buy a clipper and start apprenticeship on your armpit angry grin grin grin or south south

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Fitnessman(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oma se o

Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by shibanbo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

Lolz I beg leave me for this cold evening abeg
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by shibanbo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
anigold:
well you can buy a clipper and start apprenticeship on your armpit angry grin grin grin or south south
You are very terrible grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Money talks
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by ladyF(f): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Toks2008:

Just continue to do what you are passionate about.

Thanks. I will do just that smiley
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
If i say i'm just coming back from Mexico where I went to take my dinner and exactly 10 hours from now I will be heading to Italy for my breakfast some afonjas will start quoting me upandan. One thing about me is that I don't like boasting otherwise I would have told you the country where I brushed my teeth this morning.
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by SexytorresE(f): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
A star barber the shot man. Chelsea stars barber grin kiss
Re: Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair by Sirbobowen(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Waitin kante ma too dey barber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Euro2020: Italy's Entire Squad Dripped In A N1.2m G-Armani Suit Till The Final / Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together / Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.