Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) (19840 Views)

''Please Pray For Odemwingie'' - Peter Psquare Says After Calling Him A Robber / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by FlirtyGist: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2018
GistMore.com

Mr P of the Psquare was a recent guest on The Koffee Gang show on Hot 93.3 FM hosted by Sensei Uche and Misi where he spoke about his new single ‘Ebeano‘, the possibility of a P-Square reunion and more.

In the interview, Peter said he loves the fact that he has moved on and he'e enjoying every bit of it. 'I left a Psquare who has almost a million subscribers on Youtube to start in my own and I wasn't afraid to start afresh. I know there's something good out there, but I've moved on, and i love it, I love the energy' he said.

He also said, 'when people come to my show expecting to see Psquare, I ask myself, am i giving them the same energy and the answer is YES I am. Most people that doubted me because of what has been said out there have all been proven wrong. I'm a multi instrumentalist, I produce songs but I don't want to brag about it, I'm a studio engineer as well, I also direct music videos but I don't brag about these things. Its not about the money, I'm enjoying myself doing what I'm doing'.

Watch the interview below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnh0MuAleGw

GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/ive-moved-love-peter-okoye-psquare-says-video

Lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by FlirtyGist: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by caseclosed(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2018
You guys crashed your carrier... I thought you guys used to be the richest in Nigeria music industry until you separated and your wealth was shared...

28 Likes

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by ladyF(f): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2018
Old news... We are tired of hearing about their fights.

23 Likes

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Since you moved on,

_how many hit u have make

_How many endorsement u have acquired

_How many shows they have booked

_How many tours you have go

Since your marriage with that karishika girl, every things have turn down for you embarassed

Your elder brother which should solve the issue, have gone lost in his yahoo yahoo business

When u get broke u will try to come up with crappy track, funny thing is that i won't buy it

27 Likes

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by nuelzy: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Peter easy with the lies...

Even a blind man can see the effects on u...

Pls just go silent and let ur career die a natural death...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by Constie(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Good for him... smiley smiley
Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by Opinionated: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by GreatOlu1: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2018
So 3 grown men couldn't handle a misunderstanding Truly age isn't maturity...

4 Likes

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Moved on from psquare or ur broda? Cos even if u move on from psquare professionally it shudnt affect ur bond as brothers... Are these boys ok?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by skales67(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2018
The vegetable from ijebu that Lola gave this airhead is very potent!

You are at loggerheads with your twin brother and you are proud of it!

Fool!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2018
smile
nuelzy:
Peter easy with the lies...

Even a blind man can see the effects on u...

Pls just go silent and let ur career die a natural death...
Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by koladebrainiac(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2018
lol good one brother

3 Likes

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by ariesbull: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2018
You are up and coming ...no hit to your name ...hide your head in shame ...

Building a brand ain't easy
Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by Sirpaul(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2018
will you sharap

4 Likes

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by freemanbubble: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2018
isoright
Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by talk2saintify(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2018
shocked

Who Cares
Everybody Knows that if you came as out MR P and not "Peter Okoye of Psquare"
You'd be struggling with the like of ICE PRINCE and TERRY G by now angry

7 Likes

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by yourbae(f): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2018
You lost all. Blood is thicker than water grin

1 Like

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by TheKingIsHere: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2018
You and your brother are now up coming artists. grin

1 Like

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by winterfell007(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Peter u officially ended ur career the moment u signed out of P square. Even Davido, Wizkid, Phyno that would normally look up to u guys as the benchmark have all longed surpassed u. Ur mum, may her soul rest in peace will not be happy with u

10 Likes

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by myners007: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2018
this guy is da bomb

2 Likes

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by movid(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Don't know why his brother was wearing a mask when he was watching Nigeria match with him
Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by oyetunder(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2018
even your fans had moved on. No cheating sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems / Wizkid Defends Buying N15m Car - I Work Hard & I Can Enjoy My Money” / Annie Idibia Wins African Entertainment Legend Award For Fast Rising Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.