Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos (28447 Views)

Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos / Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by emelda86(f): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
pedrilo:
hmmmmm runs out of thread for dog eaters b4 dem eat my dog oooo

Enyia...come back here with that dog osiso grin
Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by pedrilo: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
emelda86:

Enyia...come back here with that dog osiso grin
ahhhhhh omon see gobe ohh
Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by emelda86(f): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
pedrilo:
ahhhhhh omon see gobe ohh

Which gobe...plz na,,, bring the Dog plzzzzzzz.....
Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by pedrilo: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
emelda86:

Which gobe...plz na,,, bring the Dog plzzzzzzz.....

Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by bahyor101: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
My fear is, wont these people be looking into relocating to other states now to possibly wreck havoc.

Kindly follow IG-Starboards_petdogs for canine related affairs
Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by 2lateBiafra: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Hypocrites

When was it a crime to sell dog meat , alcohol and cigarettes?

Even Buhari smoke
Even Buhari eat dogmeat
Even Buhari take kaikaki
Lastly Buhari fucck big wide and oily Aisha kpekus in de oza rumshocked

Thank God Aisha kpekus Dey oily, YOUR MAMA KPEKUS WEY DEY DRY LIKE SAHARA DESERT.
Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
I thought the police (SARS) swore to uphold and enforce the constitution and not sharia
Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by dowjones(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Topestbilly:
Science students.

The level of drug abuse in this country is worrisome.

I wonder the joy and happiness they're enjoying doing this.

show me a single banned substance in that picture
Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by Neocotez(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I condemn the dog meat arrest part but the alcohol part is highly justified.

Alcohol should be totally banned in Nigeria it has caused more harm than good. Alcohol has caused many accidents and deaths. It has caused violence, misbehaviour , it has lead to rape and so many more..

See rubist animal talk, how do you go about banning alcohol in the whole naija?

Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by King44(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
I have been looking for guns etc but I could not find find one, n moreover is animals not meant to be dead before it's butchered n sold, SARS and the person in charge of that arm of security are nuisance and jobless, maybe the gvt need to emphasize on their duties against armed robbers and not ordinary citizens trying to make a living, when the arms of gvt and government is not serious why should SARS take their orders seriously n moreover what's is the duty of NPF one among the two has to be scraped n it should be SARS
Re: Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos by Topestbilly(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2018
dowjones:

show me a single banned substance in that picture

And where did you read banned substance in my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt / Lagos Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members  / Twitter Weed Seller, Dosumu Ayomide Accused Of Multiple Scams (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.