Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Coding Without Frameworks Is Important - I'm Still Looking For Those - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Coding Without Frameworks Is Important - I'm Still Looking For Those (432 Views)

My Boss Just Did Me A Massive Favour, But I'm Still Worried. / My Work Picture Today.. Still Looking For A Pipefitting Job / I'm Still A University Student, How Do I Write My Cv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coding Without Frameworks Is Important - I'm Still Looking For Those by g8662: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2018
Hello,

I am looking for very good, experienced frontend, backend or Full stack developers who can code without frameworks to work as a team (of 3 - 4 developers) [you can apply as individuals] to build a web platform that encompasses some features from job boards, classified ads portals, social media, eCommerce, and freelance sites.
Of course, not all features from these types of platforms will be found on it but some from each of them will be merged to form this new platform.
Apply now -- once I find the right persons, we will start working on the project immediately. Please tell all your developer friend who can code without frameworks to come work with me.

Learn more and apply here ---- https://cyprusuni.com/application/developer-job/

APPLICATION DEADLINE: Apply Now... Interview to analyse your programming skills will be held on Saturday - 23th June 2018. Work starts once good, experienced frontend, backend or Full stack developers who can code without frameworks are found.

Please submit:
-- the short application form using the button below,
-- your resume/CV
-- if you know PHP or any programming language, you can apply
-- submit your application and we will answer any questions you have when we call you.

To apply, you MUST meet these requirements
---- Remuneration: N100,000 - N200, 000 per month for 3 months
---- you can work remotely (from home) or in our workspace. And one you want is fine.
---- must own a well-functioning laptop.
---- have access to regular internet connection.
---- should be self-motivated
---- Knowledge of some of ANY these is NOT necessary but an advantage: Advanced WordPress, Marketing, Psychology, Internet Marketing, SEO
---- you must be able to work under pressure and meet all milestones and deadlines
---- On successful and timely completion of the job, there are other projects available if you are interested.
---- must be living in Lagos, because you might meet weekly with the rest of the developers team if you are working remotely.

Apply now --- Please tell all your developer friends who can code without frameworks to come work with me.

Re: Coding Without Frameworks Is Important - I'm Still Looking For Those by g8662: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please note, I am looking for ONLY very good, experienced frontend, backend or Full stack developers who can code without frameworks; not just any programmer.

Please I am quite serious and need to find good developers living in Lagos to start working on the project immediately. If you know anyone, please send this link to them.

APPLICATION DEADLINE: Apply Now... Interview to analyse your programming skills will be held on Saturday - 23th June 2018. Work starts once good, experienced frontend, backend or Full stack developers who can code without frameworks are found.
Re: Coding Without Frameworks Is Important - I'm Still Looking For Those by g8662: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2018
am still waiting for more applications...

Please get in touch with the programmers and developers you know and ask them to send in more applications so that we can talk and see if we can work together.
Re: Coding Without Frameworks Is Important - I'm Still Looking For Those by g8662: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Last Interview for the developers to work on the team will be held tomorrow.

Please get in touch with the programmers and developers you know who can code without frameworks and ask them to send in more applications so that we can talk and see if we can work together.

(1) (Reply)

ESSIEN ANTIGHA DAVID OKU IS A THIEF / Take Hands Of Kreative Machinez, Cheapest SEO Service Provider / How He Processed More Than 600k A Day After Learning This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.