Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Work Picture Today.. Still Looking For A Pipefitting Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Work Picture Today.. Still Looking For A Pipefitting Job (231 Views)

Help, My Work Is Messing With My Mental Health. / Help! My Boss Is Taking Credit For My Work / How Do I Tackle This At My Work Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Work Picture Today.. Still Looking For A Pipefitting Job by Pipefitter: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
So today I was called for urgent work, fabrication of 20" Elbow 90... It was supposed to be a 3 weld, 4 piece long radius elbow but because they were on budget and couldn't afford to pay for multiple joints, we settled for a short radius one joint elbow 90... This is my marking... I will update when it's finalized...

Rame18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Work Picture Today.. Still Looking For A Pipefitting Job by wittywriter: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Try learn a DS called Content-Creation so you can start a side hustle and earning in dollars with your profession via online....Moreso it'll open you to more gigs(jobs) as you create contents from your activities.

The online space is filled with opportunities as long as one is willing to learn and earn.

Imagine having a content podcast that gives you clients and mentees alike....Moreso you can always monetize your creative contents.

Wittyness
Re: My Work Picture Today.. Still Looking For A Pipefitting Job by Pipefitter: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
wittywriter:
Try learn a DS called Content-Creation so you can start a side hustle and earning in dollars with your profession via online....Moreso it'll open you to more gigs(jobs) as you create contents from your activities.

The online space is filled with opportunities as long as one is willing to learn and earn.

Imagine having a content podcast that gives you clients and mentees alike....Moreso you can always monetize your creative contents.

Wittyness

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Chat Operator Needed / Chude Arinze Timothy Appointed National Advisor, Scholar Book Club / Drivers Needed! Apply Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.