Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Narrate Your Sad SARS Encounter Here. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Narrate Your Sad SARS Encounter Here. (344 Views)

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / I Was A Rich Big Boy Bt SARS Encounter With Me & My Brother Took Me Into Poverty / FCMB Staff Narrate How MTN, Multichoice Bank Accounts Were Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Narrate Your Sad SARS Encounter Here. by know: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Hi people. This is our own little way we can alert the world of this new SARS menace. Let's end each narrative with the EndSars slogan.

Let's go..
Re: Narrate Your Sad SARS Encounter Here. by ghettowriter(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2018
For my area you fit spend six months no see 1 SARS official for eye.

Here to read comments
Re: Narrate Your Sad SARS Encounter Here. by know: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2018
Once,I was driving with my brother heading towards ojudu berger. My brother was putting on a dark shade feeling the gbedu in the car. Suddenly,we noticed stern-looking sars officer pulled over in our front in a rickety Volkswagen bus (faragon) right on the middle of the road. They asked us to come down and identify ourselves.(My bro works for a corporate firm while I do for a private firm) We did as instructed. Still not convinced, they searched the car and could not find anything. I guessed if they had seen a laptop, even if it was an official one, we would have been done for that very day. Oddly enough, they dint ask for any roger and they let us go.

The take-away for me that very day was,when has it become a crime for two young guys to drive in a car and put on a shade and even at that,as a self-saving measure I always ensure I go around with my id.

This happened two years ago. Thankfully, I've not encountered them since then. Learnt they are more brutal now

EndSars

(1) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Terrorism In Africa / *5 Important Health Tips When Watching Nigeria World Cup Matches / How Prof Akindele Harassed Miss Monica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.