Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Beta Testers Needed - Forex Managed Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beta Testers Needed - Forex Managed Account (565 Views)

We Need You Beta Testers / Request For Beta Testers Of Trustpay Online Escrow Payment Service / Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beta Testers Needed - Forex Managed Account by amusco2410: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Hello All, Beta Testers are needed for a new Forex Managed Account.
Has it been difficult to make profits in forex trading that you term forex as scam, you've been burned severally that you have given up. Then this is another opportunity for you to turn the tide around. Or you have not even given it a trial, but have been made to believe that it is difficult and hence have set it aside as a no go area. I am introducing you to Glate Forex Managed Account. What is a Forex Managed Account? It's a premium service that allows your forex account to be managed by a Forex Account Manager. As a Beta Tester what do have lo loose?.......NOTHING, what do you have to risk?....NOTHING. You will NOT be the executing trades, you will[b]NOT [/b] be paying for any service and you will NOT be risking any of your money, as you will be using a DEMO account throughout the Test period(3 Months).
Pre-qualification Registration is on for those that are interested starting from Today till 12:00pm on Saturday 23rd of June. Hurry to register here https://goo. gl/forms/o3qMqrOGHbhL8It23 (Please remove the space between "goo. and gl" ) as limited spots are available, don't miss out on this great opportunity!!! You can also check my signature to connect with me.
Re: Beta Testers Needed - Forex Managed Account by amusco2410: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Slots are already filling up quickly, register on time to book your spot.
Re: Beta Testers Needed - Forex Managed Account by amusco2410: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2018
grin A big Congratulations to those that have indicated their interest already and those have been selected as Beta Testers, check your mails for your setup instruction. There is still some few more spots to be filled, hurry so that you will not be left out cheesy.
Re: Beta Testers Needed - Forex Managed Account by amusco2410: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2018
Registration is still on till end of today to those that are still interested in being Beta Testers, limited spots are still available.
For those that have been selected, go ahead and setup your Demo trading Account as detailed in the email sent to you and let us start in a great way.
Re: Beta Testers Needed - Forex Managed Account by amusco2410: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
I want to thank all people that indicated their interest to be Beta Testers and congratulate those that have been selected. I believe by now you have got the mail containing instructions for your setup. Kindly execute so that we can all have a nice ride for the next 3 months test.
Time for submission of interest has been officially closed now and I will not be taking more Testers till next batch. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Original Mens Wears On Whole Sale Prices In Lagos? / Adebisi To Become Wema Bank CEO As Oloketuyi Retires / Rc Cola Makes Entry Into Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.