Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

We Need You Beta Testers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Need You Beta Testers (146 Views)

Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo / Request For Beta Testers Of Trustpay Online Escrow Payment Service / Beta Testers Needed - Forex Managed Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need You Beta Testers by iWello: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2021
I'm here again o

I understand that this might not meet you at the right time or in fact you might have opened my post and ignored it, so this one might just piss you off.

Whichever one, I promise this is my last message.

I'm just a founder trying to get beta testers to use the platform

And I choose you (which I have no right to without your permission) to help me check this out, so before you ignore, just reply to this mail (you're free to tell me what you think of me) or test out the platform, and share your most blunt review.

Once again, here is what iWello is about

IWello.org is a health solution that allows anyone to get access to affordable healthcare starting from less than $1 as well as surgery funding for low--income earners.

iWello is PayAsYouGo. N300 is all you need to get access to a qualified doctor instantly but don't worry, you don't need to pay for your first three consultations.

That one is on me. Visit [https://iwello.org]

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret Formula On How I Made 100k+ In A Month / Mobile App Development Company In Philippines / Hire A Chauffeur-driver To Drive You Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.