Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Ways Of Making Money Online Through Google Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways Of Making Money Online Through Google Adsense (533 Views)

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials / Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? / How Can I Make Cash Through Google? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Making Money Online Through Google Adsense by moz2jay: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2010
SIMPLE EXPLANATION ON HOW MAKE MONEY WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE YOU NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLOWINGwhat is a blog?A blog is your easy-to-use web site, where you can quickly post thoughts, interact with people, , Create an account; Name your blog; Choose a template , www.blogger.com/ -
what is adsenseadsense is an advertisment program that is design by google to enable blog usersand to make money from their blogs and web site
where is the money coming
you can start making money online from google adsense by attaching your website to google saver .this can be done by filling the online application form available athttp://www.gooogle.com.adsense/,
After your registration google give you a code,which you copy and paste on the html of your blog,when visitor click on the advert google pays you better.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales! Clearance Sales! Clearance Sales! / Get Debt Collection Training For Free / How Do I Make Free Money Online With My Lap Top?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.