Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me (1585 Views)

Am Looking For ( U-miner ) / I Invested In Pawpaw Plantation And Now I Am Looking For Buyers / Please I Am Looking For A Partner In Online Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by SaintUlot: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2018
I am a gift card exchanger, my Nairaland thread is here : https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon
A first time customer contacted me on the 29th of last month, over three weeks now, He said he saw my thread and that was why he contacted me for business. He sent five iTunes card to me which I redeemed. After sending the cards, the customer became incommunicado without dropping his account number so that I can effect his payment,he has not been online since then till now. The total amount involved is 115,000NGN.

If you are the customer please get in touch with me ASAP, so that I can effect your payment , my contact is on my signature, probably you lost contact with me, I created this thread as a last resort to get to you, since you said, you got my contact on nairaland, fortunately you will get to see this thread. It's rather unfortunate I didn't know anything about you, even your name or moniker here on nairaland and your WhatsApp number ain't going either.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by kaffy4tope(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Awww

Maybe SARS don hol am. Use him no search for am on FB
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by SaintUlot: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2018
kaffy4tope:
Awww

Maybe SARS don hol am. Use him no search for am on FB

The number is an American number, as you can see in the Screenshot, i am very sure that is not his original number, because so many people have contacted me with such numbers in the past
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by GODZY007(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2018
I am the one you are looking for, send me my cash ASAP.

Na joke ooo
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by Roduola: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by adomuwiner(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
You contact him through his WhatsApp page instead coming here
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by SaintUlot: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2018
adomuwiner:
You contact him through his WhatsApp page instead coming here

Please take time to read what i posted again
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by GODZY007(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Hope you have seen the person? If you haven't send me the money, i will help you look for him and deliver the money to him
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by shiffynaani(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
First Of All, I Read Commend Op For His Care And Patriotism. That's What Is Called Truthfulness. And To The Immature,Underage Morons Typing Rubbish Here; I Know That Y'all Would Be The First To Criticize Op If He Had Done Otherwise. My Advice To Op Is To Wait A Lil Bit For Him To Show Up. Io He Didn't, Then You Can Divide The Money Into Two: One Part For You And The Other For Charity. You Can Also Send Me Small Change If You Deem Fit As Man Must 2 Survive.
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by SaintUlot: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
GODZY007:
Hope you have seen the person? If you haven't send me the money, i will help you look for him and deliver the money to him

Unfortunately, i haven't seen him, he has not gotten back to me since then, but am sorry i can't send you the money to help look for him, i will send his money to him personally, anytime he came back from wherever he travelled to.
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by nizelgirl(f): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Op God bless you for being truthful, people like you are hard to get this days. Exercise more patience I believe he will get in tough with you.
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by SaintUlot: 5:35am On Jul 05, 2018
nizelgirl:
Op God bless you for being truthful, people like you are hard to get this days. Exercise more patience I believe he will get in tough with you.

Thanks
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by tbliss22(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2018
shiffynaani:
First Of All, I Read Commend Op For His Care And Patriotism. That's What Is Called Truthfulness. And To The Immature,Underage Morons Typing Rubbish Here; I Know That Y'all Would Be The First To Criticize Op If He Had Done Otherwise. My Advice To Op Is To Wait A Lil Bit For Him To Show Up. Io He Didn't, Then You Can Divide The Money Into Two: One Part For You And The Other For Charity. You Can Also Send Me Small Change If You Deem Fit As Man Must 2 Survive.

U started well but ended up typing rubbish.....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by SaintUlot: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2018
shiffynaani:

Thanks for your concern, i am still waiting for him to show up
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by Dynamiq(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
SaintUlot:
I am a gift card exchanger, my Nairaland thread is here : https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon
A first time customer contacted me on the 29th of last month, over three weeks now, He said he saw my thread and that was why he contacted me for business. He sent five iTunes card to me which I redeemed. After sending the cards, the customer became incommunicado without dropping his account number so that I can effect his payment,he has not been online since then till now. The total amount involved is 115,000NGN.

If you are the customer please get in touch with me ASAP, so that I can effect your payment , my contact is on my signature, probably you lost contact with me, I created this thread as a last resort to get to you, since you said, you got my contact on nairaland, fortunately you will get to see this thread. It's rather unfortunate I didn't know anything about you, even your name or moniker here on nairaland and your WhatsApp number ain't going either.

Perhaps you should not have mentioned the amount involved, so that if/when different claimants come up, it would be easier for you to know from the start, who is speaking the truth or not.
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by SaintUlot: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Dynamiq:

Perhaps you should not have mentioned the amount involved, so that if/when different claimants come up, it would be easier for you to know from the start, who is speaking the truth or not.

Leave that to me, I have controls in place, fake claimant can't scale through
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by GODZY007(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2018
I dey follow your thread closely, i want to know where this will end, op make sure you update us from time to time, I hope your customer comes out of hiding soon.
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by xana101: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Op, no vex for me, I lost my phone. Thanks to nairaland. I don't frequent here though. Contact my email bobbynanzzy@gmail.com
I'll explain what happened to me. I've been looking for u. U must be a nice person. Looking forward to do gr8 business in future with u.
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by dandyspak: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2018
@OP! May God bless you for uprightness and sincerity. With people like you in nigeria, there's hope for a better 9ja. I pray you locate the rightful owner of the cash. Thumbs up!
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
SaintUlot:

Get True Caller on your phone, dial the number which ever name it bring use that to search for him on Facebook it going to be many namesakes so be careful.

Get one of the Mods to help push your thread to the Front page. Most ppl patronise the front page alone.
Re: I Am Looking For my Customer who abandoned His Money wíth me by SaintUlot: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2018
tamethem:

Get True Caller on your phone, dial the number which ever name it bring use that to search for him on Facebook it going to be many namesakes so be careful.

Get one of the Mods to help push your thread to the Front page. Most ppl patronise the front page alone.

The whatsapp number is a United States number, you know anybody can use a foreign Number for whatsapp, so the number is not connecting. Getting the thread on front page as you suggested is a good suggestion.

Lalasticlala i will appreciate it if you can help me move this thread to front page, I think this could help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online As A Student With Studentnaija Income Program / How To Be A Successful Binary Option Trader / List Of Undervalued Costs In The Nigerian Stock Exchange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.