Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital (1442 Views)

Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! / Cryptocurrency Airdrops / Invest In Credible Crypto Airdrops..to Secure Your Financial Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by GentlSummrbreez: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2022
My lovely fellow nairalander, congratulations in advance because if you clicked this topic you have taken the first step to financial freedom.

I have been in financial difficulty in the past, with multiple loan repayment to various online credit apps.

I am now on my way to financial freedom and independence, and no more over thinking how to repay those bad debts. Yeah maybe this is your situation right now and you're wondering how you can finally be free and build real wealth.

I believe it is God that showed me this and I have been at peace making money from cryptocurrency without CAPITAL. And i have to share this information with you.

Airdrops are basically new cryptocurrencies which the parent company require people to help them create attention on their coin, and in reward they give such people an amout of their coin for free.

Once the coin becomes active, participants swap it for other coins and withdraw the money.

Note that there are FAKE airdrops which always tell participants to pay a little amount like $3 to $5 to claim the airdrops.(That is a red flag in airdrops hunting)

While there are REAL airdrops which my team and I carefully search for and participate in.

Real airdrops don't ask you to pay money before they give you money.

In this post I am going to be sharing a few REAL airdrops which at the moment are Ongoing.

These are the things you will need to participate in an airdrop

1. A trust wallet app

2. A telegram app

3. Your Twitter handle.

Step 1: click on the telegram link ( the ...) Complete the tasks, such as joining the airdrop telegram group, retesting their post on twitter and following their twitter handle.

Step 2: Copy contract address to your trust wallet, add new token with the icon on the top right hand corner of you trust wallet....change the network to the appropriate network of the airdrops (tomo chain,smart chain which is also called Bep20 etc).

Step 3: copy the receive wallet address from the coin on trust wallet.

Step 4: go the the telegram bot and paste it there. Then you can click withdraw after you have performed all tasks

The airdrop aill be automatically deposited into your trust wallet.

Note that the above method is for airdrop 2 and airdrop 3.

Airdrop 1 which is meta UFO is slightly different

Airdrop 1; Meta UFO

Network: Smart chain( bep 20)

Step 1,

Copy this link and paste your trust wallet:

https://metaufo.me/buy/279c2a/

Change the network logo showing in dapps to smart chain

Open it in trust wallet in app browser called Dapps.

Click join airdrop and then click connect wallet.
Then go to the metaufo telegram bot to get your verification code

Step 2
Open this telegram link and complete the tasks

https:///MetaUFO_AIRDROP_BOT

After you complete the tasks in telegram, you will be given a verification code which you will paste in Dapps

After you put in the verification code in the metaufo website in Dapps on trust wallet, scroll down and click claim.

Five thousand(5000) UFO will be deposited to your wallet automatically.

Step 3: take this contract address and add new token in trust wallet, change the network to
Smart chain and paste the wallet address.

Contract address

0x2ad7f18dcfa131e33411770a9c6c4fe49b187bc2

Meta UFO will pop out and all you have to do is to switch it on in order to allow it be displaying your wallet.

You now have 5000 meta UFO which is currently approximately $2500 or 1.5 million naira

Airdrop 2; Mars Dao

� Contract Address:
0x60322971a672B81BccE5947706D22c19dAeCf6Fb

⭐️ Coin Name: MarsDAO

� Symbol: MDAO

� Network: Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20)

https:///MarsDAOAirdropBot?start=r00489320824

Airdrop 3, Metarobox

https:///ROBOX_AirdropsBot?start=r08595836334

�Network: BSC (Binance Smart Chain) 

�Symbol: $RBX 

�Contract: 0xE833dC9b5A21daBC3ed8559858Caa92279aC54Dc 

↪️  Step-by-step guide:
Follow steps of @ROBOX_AIRDROPSBOT
� Website: https://metarobox.game/

Please after you have gotten the airdrop, kindly come back to this post and testify.

Should you face any challenge in the process just comments and i will personally walk you through.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by otunbakolawole(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Hello, I looked into this. Meanwhile thanks for the post and enlightenment. I can't seem to get the verification code. Kindly explain to me how to get the verification code. Thanks
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by Ybigp5: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
please i dont understand. you can add me up on whatsapp this is my number 08144406053
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by adomuwiner(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Thanks so much,I have been credited with 5000 MetaUFO worth $3000

Can I use the same guide for the remaining airdrop and how do I convert it to cash

1 Like

Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by axeman2(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Okey
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by axeman2(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2022
adomuwiner:
Thanks so much,I have been credited with 5000 MetaUFO worth $3000

Can I use the same guide for the remaining airdrop and how do I convert it to cash
how did go about it is can of complicated please can you explain
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by axeman2(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2022
I finally nail it thanks
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by CryptoGrandmast: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Lol. Airdrop of $3000...hmmm
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by GentlSummrbreez: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
otunbakolawole:
Hello, I looked into this. Meanwhile thanks for the post and enlightenment. I can't seem to get the verification code. Kindly explain to me how to get the verification code. Thanks

Hello, the verification code for metaufo is gotten through the metaufo bot.
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by GentlSummrbreez: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
axeman2:
I finally nail it thanks

More sharpness to your axe Sir, kindly spread the love to your people.
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by Seunlove1: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Thanks for the info bro. I couldn't get the verification code, the metaUfo bot on
telegram didn't accept my username
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2022
GentlSummrbreez:
My lovely fellow nairalander, congratulations in advance because if you clicked this topic you have taken the first step to financial freedom.

I have been in financial difficulty in the past, with multiple loan repayment to various online credit apps.

I am now on my way to financial freedom and independence, and no more over thinking how to repay those bad debts. Yeah maybe this is your situation right now and you're wondering how you can finally be free and build real wealth.

I believe it is God that showed me this and I have been at peace making money from cryptocurrency without CAPITAL. And i have to share this information with you.

Airdrops are basically new cryptocurrencies which the parent company require people to help them create attention on their coin, and in reward they give such people an amout of their coin for free.

Once the coin becomes active, participants swap it for other coins and withdraw the money.

Note that there are FAKE airdrops which always tell participants to pay a little amount like $3 to $5 to claim the airdrops.(That is a red flag in airdrops hunting)

While there are REAL airdrops which my team and I carefully search for and participate in.

Real airdrops don't ask you to pay money before they give you money.

In this post I am going to be sharing a few REAL airdrops which at the moment are Ongoing.

These are the things you will need to participate in an airdrop

1. A trust wallet app

2. A telegram app

3. Your Twitter handle.

Step 1: click on the telegram link ( the ...) Complete the tasks, such as joining the airdrop telegram group, retesting their post on twitter and following their twitter handle.

Step 2: Copy contract address to your trust wallet, add new token with the icon on the top right hand corner of you trust wallet....change the network to the appropriate network of the airdrops (tomo chain,smart chain which is also called Bep20 etc).

Step 3: copy the receive wallet address from the coin on trust wallet.

Step 4: go the the telegram bot and paste it there. Then you can click withdraw after you have performed all tasks

The airdrop aill be automatically deposited into your trust wallet.

Note that the above method is for airdrop 2 and airdrop 3.

Airdrop 1 which is meta UFO is slightly different

Airdrop 1; Meta UFO

Network: Smart chain( bep 20)

Step 1,

Copy this link and paste your trust wallet:

https://metaufo.me/buy/279c2a/

Change the network logo showing in dapps to smart chain

Open it in trust wallet in app browser called Dapps.

Click join airdrop and then click connect wallet.
Then go to the metaufo telegram bot to get your verification code

Step 2
Open this telegram link and complete the tasks

https:///MetaUFO_AIRDROP_BOT

After you complete the tasks in telegram, you will be given a verification code which you will paste in Dapps

After you put in the verification code in the metaufo website in Dapps on trust wallet, scroll down and click claim.

Five thousand(5000) UFO will be deposited to your wallet automatically.

Step 3: take this contract address and add new token in trust wallet, change the network to
Smart chain and paste the wallet address.

Contract address

0x2ad7f18dcfa131e33411770a9c6c4fe49b187bc2

Meta UFO will pop out and all you have to do is to switch it on in order to allow it be displaying your wallet.

You now have 5000 meta UFO which is currently approximately $2500 or 1.5 million naira

Airdrop 2; Mars Dao

� Contract Address:
0x60322971a672B81BccE5947706D22c19dAeCf6Fb

⭐️ Coin Name: MarsDAO

� Symbol: MDAO

� Network: Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20)

https:///MarsDAOAirdropBot?start=r00489320824

Airdrop 3, Metarobox

https:///ROBOX_AirdropsBot?start=r08595836334

�Network: BSC (Binance Smart Chain) 

�Symbol: $RBX 

�Contract: 0xE833dC9b5A21daBC3ed8559858Caa92279aC54Dc 

↪️  Step-by-step guide:
Follow steps of @ROBOX_AIRDROPSBOT
� Website: https://metarobox.game/

Please after you have gotten the airdrop, kindly come back to this post and testify.

Should you face any challenge in the process just comments and i will personally walk you through.

Congratulations.
I am not late for the show, am I?
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by Corea4king(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
These airdrops,are they still on ?If yes, please connect me with my number:08033457624
Re: You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital by Elidixran: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wallah I love this airdrop stuff and have made over a thousand dollars from various airdrops since January this year.

See the latest one I am doing, very simple, just follow as many of their social media and subscribe to their email. Then once in a while post and share or re-tweet their posts maybe like once or twice a week.

See the link below:

https://coinmooner.com/airdrop/2064

When u enter the page scroll down and click on claim reward it will take you to the page with all the social links and subscription form that you are to subscribe and follow.

thank me later

https://coinmooner.com/airdrop/2064

(1) (Reply)

What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. / How To Sit Back And Watch How Your Money Work For You / Is Blackoptions.net Scam Or Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.