Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) (34929 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by ADUKKY(f): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

nkechi blessing

_How many blockbuster movie you have make

_How many movie you have produce

_How many movie you have direct

_How many producer have call you to lead a movie role

That ultimately lead you to buy that type of car

I love these type of girl that use their ASSETS to get what they want wink
If it's a guy, I hope you will have same opinion?
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by dumininu01(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mehn dis girl is endowed grin grin
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by OttHin: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Another fresh meat for CACOL,even if it is fairly use motor they must investigate her.
Check my signature for the real price of the motor.
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by DIYhackers: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
190theclown:

why? undecided
so you won't continue from where you stopped
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by Ategberoson(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
long overdue. ladies wey no get yansh reach u sef don dey use g-wagon but at least you have change your customers

congrats
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by goldbim(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
veekid:
she's not Yoruba; tribalist oshi
she acts more of Yoruba movies!!olodo oshi.
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by 190theclown: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
DIYhackers:
so you won't continue from where you stopped

where did i stop? undecided
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by veekid(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
goldbim:
she acts more of Yoruba movies!!olodo oshi.
so because she acts more of Yoruba movies; that makes her Yoruba? Mumu oshi
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by Tundeobama(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
buchilino:

AM NOT UNDERSTANDING, SINCE WEN DID YORUBAS STARTED ANSWERING NKECHI.
she act yoruba films if you know her well so she is a yoruba actress.
yoruba sect is the biggest indigenous movie production in Nigeria other tribes are plenty there.
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by ridwan2919: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
goldbim:
Ohhk...it seems venza is the trending car for upcoming Yoruba actresses..
You say

Yoruba Actress

Nkechi Sunday
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by dowjones(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
venza production was stopped in 2015, dats a toks

the car is obviously under the berger bridge where they sell used cars. why the MOD felt it was necessary to say the car was brand new beats me
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by buchilino(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tundeobama:

she act yoruba films if you know her well so she is a yoruba actress.
yoruba sect is the biggest indigenous movie production in Nigeria other tribes are plenty there.

Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by ariesbull: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Venza isn't a brand new...Toyota has stopped producing it
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) by Method147(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Clitocurrency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / 'Bullshit': Yung6ix Slams Patrick Doyle For Faulting "30 Billion" Slogan / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Post Baby Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.